STREET FIGHTER 4!

I hate #@%%%+ who use Seth. I was playing a best of 5 with someone on player matches. Was beating the dude 3-0 then he proceeds to use the cheesiest dude inthe game and comes back 3-2. Thank god, I was able to murk dude with tthat last little bar of life left

862261b1b30ce6bb7331c15cdb88adcbb49ce813.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn I got dc'ed right in the middle of a match and now I can't get back on
mad.gif

oh well I was getting my #@* handed to me anyways
laugh.gif
my bad Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

mad.gif

laugh.gif
my bad Tony Goalie
I got dc'ed as well something must be up with PSN.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

mad.gif

laugh.gif
my bad Tony Goalie

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
That spinning lariat be killing me. Do you use a controller or fightpad? 'Cause I could never do Zangief's ultra without jumping, unless I use focus or I jump into it, with the ps controller

mad.gif

laugh.gif
my bad Tony Goalie

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
That spinning lariat be killing me. Do you use a controller or fight pad? 'Cause I could never do Zangief's ultra without jumping, unless I use focus or I jump into it, with the ps controller
I use a controller.

But i think i might get a fightpad though because trying to get these ex focus down are crucial with the DS.

smh.gif

Damn, Mad Ken hate everywhere I look online.

It's wack I can't pick the character I grew up using without dudes looking at me funny...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

It's wack I can't pick the character I grew up using without dudes looking at me funny...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Its not even like is just that 99.9% of these dudes that pick Ken don't know how to use him properly and just wanna throw a million fireballsshoryuken all day.

tired.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Its not even like is just that 99.9% of these dudes that pick Ken don't know how to use him properly and just wanna throw a million fireballs shoryuken all day.

tired.gif
Forget all that, Ken is a buster. Yeah I said it
grin.gif
I stilldon't understand why Capcom seems to favor him so much
eyes.gif

I actually like ken right now I have been practicing his target combo to fireball to special combo, turns out to be a 10 hit combo. Got that one down prettyeasy I'm working on target combo to shoryuken fadc to ultra. Hopefully I can save up enough money to where I can start playing online within the nextcouple of weeks, rent powerbills, etc. have been killing me.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
When you asked me who I used...I was initially like "oh ariigh...dude isn't a ken user and wants to make sure he doesn't play a kencheeser..I can rock with that".

when you went straight to ken...I was like
indifferent.gif

you still good in my book though

Back
Top Bottom