STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by mjbetch

i feel that i got worse by playing too much...

have you ever played something so much that you just eventually got worse? hhaha
yeah, sometimes i need to give it a rest.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

boost let's go, "i kill youuuu!!"

edit: it says boost has reached the max number of friends.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Ill delete some kats and add you in a min fam.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

My lil brother is looking for a challenge, serious players holla @ him
GT: SSstyleX

P.S. We may YouTube it.

I'm in the other room, on PS3 right now, holla @ me
PSN: Raadius

YO! I wanna face the PS3 Legend Boost. Ima add you up

My lil brother is looking for a challenge, serious players holla @ him
GT: SSstyleX

P.S. We may YouTube it.

I'm in the other room, on PS3 right now, holla @ me
PSN: Raadius
Wowww I've played your brother.. he's good. I dont know if its the right person (i play alot of random heads on player match), but does heplay Abel?

We played hella games on player match and ended up friends with him rofl.

Im bored.
What are some of yalls character breakdown looking like?

Top 3: Vega 242 wins 21.37%, Ken 147 wins 12.98%, El Fuerte 99 wins 8.74%
Bottom 3: Sagat 7 wins (all 7 came from beating the game with him
grin.gif
) 0.61%, Rufus 8 wins0.70%, Gen 9 wins 0.79%

^
laugh.gif
, faaar from a Legend, I'm decent. A lot of better kats than me; Ning726, Rowbot626, TheMessiah etc.
let's have a match later
nerd.gif

psn:shinigami-itachi

^ Zangief is easy as hell to beat if you got a fireball fighter i.e sagat or ryu.

keep him at bay with fireballs, if he jumps towards you, uppercut him, same goes with taht backhanded plasma *%@#. Dont let him get near and keep jumping awayand keep chipping at him

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

^ Zangief is easy as hell to beat if you got a fireball fighter i.e sagat or ryu.

keep him at bay with fireballs, if he jumps towards you, uppercut him, same goes with taht backhanded plasma *%@#. Dont let him get near and keep jumping away and keep chipping at him

zangief can lariat through fireballs

What? that spinning %!@* he does with his arms out? yeah he can but he cant take two in a row. One willl fly past, the other one wont, you just gotta be quickwith it

abel is the cheapest character ever. how does his super combo go through two tiger shots? capcom, thumbs down.

What? that spinning %!@* he does with his arms out? yeah he can but he cant take two in a row. One willl fly past, the other one wont, you just gotta be quick with it

theres two lariats the full one and the quick one which has a quicker recovery time.

abel is the cheapest character ever. how does his super combo go through two tiger shots? capcom, thumbs down.

chun li's go thru the entire screen and her ultra stings

keep him at bay with fireballs, if he jumps towards you, uppercut him, same goes with taht backhanded plasma *%@#. Dont let him get near and keep jumping away and keep chipping at him
Not true. They've given Zangief all the tools he needs to beat a shotokan or anyone else with a fireball for that matter. The best way to beatZangief is to hit and run but you aren't gonna keep him at bay with fireballs really.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Not true. They've given Zangief all the tools he needs to beat a shotokan or anyone else with a fireball for that matter. The best way to beat Zangief is to hit and run but you aren't gonna keep him at bay with fireballs really.
here's my solution to zangief:

lol at abel being cheap. hes one of the lower tier guys in the game.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Ask dav0 what happened with Abel in our match
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Finns2003 gg's. That was me you played earlier. GT was NinaRox
good game, got roasted.
laugh.gif

i've played 3 people today who disconnected after i won round 1. i can't believe capcom didn't address this.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Ask dav0 what happened with Abel in our match
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
and ask jae oh en what happened to his gief
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom