STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

don't know how to embed
sorry

http://www.youtube.com/wa...M2qw&feature=related
forward to 30 seconds

Akuma starts a FA and cancels into a hadoken without a backdash or a forward dash
or at least thats what it looks like to me
can anyone explain

Focus attacks allow you to absorb one hit and you can immediately attack afterwars..

Ex canceling is where it's at though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

don't know how to embed
sorry

http://www.youtube.com/wa...M2qw&feature=related
forward to 30 seconds

Akuma starts a FA and cancels into a hadoken without a backdash or a forward dash
or at least thats what it looks like to me
can anyone explain

Focus attacks allow you to absorb one hit and you can immediately attack afterwars..

Ex canceling is where it's at though
pimp.gif
nal but he did a Hadouken, thats pretty much impossible even with fast hands.

U cant focus cancel and do another move without some type of dash. I guess they took that out of the game.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by 2o4

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^
laugh.gif
, faaar from a Legend, I'm decent. A lot of better kats than me; Ning726, Rowbot626, TheMessiah etc.
surprised battousai aint on that list.
i was gonna edit boost's reply and put my name and a couple of others too just to mess wit him
laugh.gif

i been having an injured right hand (broken fingers ftl) so i dont play as much sfiv and just stay on casual games like cod4 and re5 for the most part. i remember playing boost in sf hd remix and beat him, then he said his bro was playing. then we went at it sfiv when it first came out and he got pissed off at me for throwing him too much
roll.gif
roll.gif
its ok i still love u boost
pimp.gif

btw if u guys r on the ps3... play Safer, hes pretty good and is on all the time.
haha i see, no sfiv for a while then.
ill cop re5 next week when my paycheck rolls in.
im not that great at sfiv, i need to get my combos down and set up ultra combos.

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Itabashi Gief goes in at 5:55
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

that akuma in the abel match is the biggest vag ive ever seen.� jump to the corner and spam fireballs all day.�
indifferent.gif

you guys seem to be breaking the game down to a science. If anyone wants a real challenge on the ps3 send untouchablek an invite

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Dom get at me yo, u been duckin homie
laugh.gif
U SEE ME ONLINE!
laugh.gif
you always on MLB so i continue to wreck...

yea I kno, aint no one touching me in that game
pimp.gif

You can wreck all you want homie, but can u handle my new main Abel?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Aaaah got a TE stick so Im back on that 360 now. I'll be on later tonight GT: SDT Ace R

so u rather play with NT xbox360 scrubs than play against a decent opponent like me on the ps3?
laugh.gif

i havent seen u on in a minute. u got a ps3 TE stick too? if so u should sell me it. we should get some matches in 2nite.

wow, that akuma in that vid up there is lame. i hate the wimps who just kick back and throw fireballs all day.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

wow, that akuma in that vid up there is lame. i hate the wimps who just kick back and throw fireballs all day.
not wimpy imo.. that's what the focus cancel is for

What Advantages does ex canceling have over normal ones. I admit I'm still fairly new to canceling and am trying to apply canceling into my playing style.From what I've read it seems like the ex version is easier to execute depending on the move as well as take up half your super bar.

I wanna face Boost, Ning, Battousai, and daVo if he ever considers jumping on to the PS3.

I'll be on in 20 minutes so add me up!

itzbooranss

OR

sbnouel

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I wanna face Boost, Ning, Battousai, and daVo if he ever considers jumping on to the PS3.

I'll be on in 20 minutes so add me up!

itzbooranss

OR

sbnouel

i got a boy w/ a ps 3 ... i ain't gonna be on it till like june though
smh.gif
we both gotta get our fight sticks ...

Originally Posted by pure ice water

My lil brother is looking for a challenge, serious players holla @ him
GT: SSstyleX

P.S. We may YouTube it.

I'm in the other room, on PS3 right now, holla @ me
PSN: Raadius
Wowww I've played your brother.. he's good. I dont know if its the right person (i play alot of random heads on player match), but does he play Abel?

We played hella games on player match and ended up friends with him rofl.
Yeah, he does.
Originally Posted by finnns2003

abel is the cheapest character ever. how does his super combo go through two tiger shots? capcom, thumbs down.
Jab, it stops his roll.
Originally Posted by aubstuh86

^ yeah, raadius.. i can tell dude has tons of bottled up rage during matches, but doesnt like to show it. rage quit after winning once.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
during our first match i got a msg "all you do is throw, noob tactic" "70% of your game is throws, thats not how you play SF, gg though, work on actual moves and you'll get better" "THROW THROW THROW THROW **** SPAMMER" LOL then dude started spazzing n cussing at me, making alibis saying his bro was playing the entire time.
kotex01.jpg

with your time of the month $+%
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 2o4

^
laugh.gif
, faaar from a Legend, I'm decent. A lot of better kats than me; Ning726, Rowbot626, TheMessiah etc.
I said "better", not *!*+*! worse Vol. Battousai is trash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by 2o4

^
laugh.gif
i was gonna edit boost's reply and put my name and a couple of others too just to mess wit him
laugh.gif

i been having an injured right hand (broken fingers ftl) so i dont play as much sfiv and just stay on casual games like cod4 and re5 for the most part. i remember playing boost in sf hd remix and beat him, then he said his bro was playing. then we went at it sfiv when it first came out and he got pissed off at me for throwing him too much
roll.gif
roll.gif
its ok i still love u boost
pimp.gif

btw if u guys r on the ps3... play Safer, hes pretty good and is on all the time.
First off, you SUCK. Second off, throwing is for +%%!%!! and third, #!%+ off, you SUCK.

P.S. I play Safer, beat dude 4 out of 5 matches, he SUCKS too.

Anyways, I'm about to get on in 30mins, message me if you want to run a few matches.

Back
Top Bottom