Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by pure ice water

My lil brother is looking for a challenge, serious players holla @ him
GT: SSstyleX

P.S. We may YouTube it.

I'm in the other room, on PS3 right now, holla @ me
PSN: Raadius
Wowww I've played your brother.. he's good. I dont know if its the right person (i play alot of random heads on player match), but does he play Abel?

We played hella games on player match and ended up friends with him rofl.
Yeah, he does.
Originally Posted by finnns2003

abel is the cheapest character ever. how does his super combo go through two tiger shots? capcom, thumbs down.
Jab, it stops his roll.
Originally Posted by aubstuh86

^ yeah, raadius.. i can tell dude has tons of bottled up rage during matches, but doesnt like to show it. rage quit after winning once.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
during our first match i got a msg "all you do is throw, noob tactic" "70% of your game is throws, thats not how you play SF, gg though, work on actual moves and you'll get better" "THROW THROW THROW THROW **** SPAMMER" LOL then dude started spazzing n cussing at me, making alibis saying his bro was playing the entire time.
kotex01.jpg

with your time of the month $+%
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 2o4

^
laugh.gif
, faaar from a Legend, I'm decent. A lot of better kats than me; Ning726, Rowbot626, TheMessiah etc.
surprised battousai aint on that list.
I said "better", not *!*+*! worse Vol. Battousai is trash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by 2o4

^
laugh.gif
, faaar from a Legend, I'm decent. A lot of better kats than me; Ning726, Rowbot626, TheMessiah etc.
i was gonna edit boost's reply and put my name and a couple of others too just to mess wit him
laugh.gif

i been having an injured right hand (broken fingers ftl) so i dont play as much sfiv and just stay on casual games like cod4 and re5 for the most part. i remember playing boost in sf hd remix and beat him, then he said his bro was playing. then we went at it sfiv when it first came out and he got pissed off at me for throwing him too much
roll.gif
roll.gif
its ok i still love u boost
pimp.gif

btw if u guys r on the ps3... play Safer, hes pretty good and is on all the time.
First off, you SUCK. Second off, throwing is for +%%!%!! and third, #!%+ off, you SUCK.

P.S. I play Safer, beat dude 4 out of 5 matches, he SUCKS too.

Anyways, I'm about to get on in 30mins, message me if you want to run a few matches.
u trash homie.

i have a madkatz fight stick for sale... just the ce... brand new... i just opened it and tested it to make sure it works fine and the buttons don't stick,the mic works and the whole nine ... one in a million, this one is perfect.

its for 360... taking offers on it... hit me up.

free headband with purchase
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

i have a madkatz fight stick for sale... just the ce... brand new... i just opened it and tested it to make sure it works fine and the buttons don't stick, the mic works and the whole nine ... one in a million, this one is perfect.

its for 360... taking offers on it... hit me up.

free headband with purchase
laugh.gif
nothing on the ps3 version shay?

im still looking for the tournament edition fight stick...

Originally Posted by pure ice water

My lil brother is looking for a challenge, serious players holla @ him
GT: SSstyleX

P.S. We may YouTube it.

I'm in the other room, on PS3 right now, holla @ me
PSN: Raadius
Wowww I've played your brother.. he's good. I dont know if its the right person (i play alot of random heads on player match), but does he play Abel?

We played hella games on player match and ended up friends with him rofl.
Yeah, he does.
Originally Posted by finnns2003

abel is the cheapest character ever. how does his super combo go through two tiger shots? capcom, thumbs down.
Jab, it stops his roll.

^ yeah, raadius.. i can tell dude has tons of bottled up rage during matches, but doesnt like to show it. rage quit after winning once.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
during our first match i got a msg "all you do is throw, noob tactic" "70% of your game is throws, thats not how you play SF, gg though, work on actual moves and you'll get better" "THROW THROW THROW THROW **** SPAMMER" LOL then dude started spazzing n cussing at me, making alibis saying his bro was playing the entire time.
kotex01.jpg

with your time of the month $+%
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 2o4

^
laugh.gif
I said "better", not *!*+*! worse Vol. Battousai is trash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by 2o4

^
laugh.gif
i was gonna edit boost's reply and put my name and a couple of others too just to mess wit him
laugh.gif

i been having an injured right hand (broken fingers ftl) so i dont play as much sfiv and just stay on casual games like cod4 and re5 for the most part. i remember playing boost in sf hd remix and beat him, then he said his bro was playing. then we went at it sfiv when it first came out and he got pissed off at me for throwing him too much
roll.gif
roll.gif
its ok i still love u boost
pimp.gif

btw if u guys r on the ps3... play Safer, hes pretty good and is on all the time.
First off, you SUCK. Second off, throwing is for +%%!%!! and third, #!%+ off, you SUCK.

P.S. I play Safer, beat dude 4 out of 5 matches, he SUCKS too.

Anyways, I'm about to get on in 30mins, message me if you want to run a few matches.
u trash homie.

trash talking is getting out of hand
laugh.gif

i need to get on this for ps3 too ... my TE stick just got shipped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Aaaah got a TE stick so Im back on that 360 now. I'll be on later tonight GT: SDT Ace R

so u rather play with NT xbox360 scrubs than play against a decent opponent like me on the ps3?
laugh.gif

i havent seen u on in a minute. u got a ps3 TE stick too? if so u should sell me it. we should get some matches in 2nite.
Nah man its cuz everyone I want to play/play with is on the 360. I only play NT heads to give em a reality check
smile.gif

Sorry no TE on the PS3. I rock this:

526553660_d8f7fa8958.jpg

pimp.gif

Aaaah got a TE stick so Im back on that 360 now. I'll be on later tonight GT: SDT Ace R

so u rather play with NT xbox360 scrubs than play against a decent opponent like me on the ps3?
laugh.gif

i havent seen u on in a minute. u got a ps3 TE stick too? if so u should sell me it. we should get some matches in 2nite.
Nah man its cuz everyone I want to play/play with is on the 360. I only play NT heads to give em a reality check
smile.gif

Sorry no TE on the PS3. I rock this:

526553660_d8f7fa8958.jpg

pimp.gif
are those siemitsu or sanwa buttons? and what about that top? man this is a sick layout....i just may hafta do something similar, pm or just lmkthe info....thanks man!

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Dom get at me yo, u been duckin homie
laugh.gif
U SEE ME ONLINE!
laugh.gif
you always on MLB so i continue to wreck...

yea I kno, aint no one touching me in that game
pimp.gif

You can wreck all you want homie, but can u handle my new main Abel?
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wrecked

edit: why all the ps3 users arguing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Dom get at me yo, u been duckin homie
laugh.gif
U SEE ME ONLINE!
laugh.gif
you always on MLB so i continue to wreck...

yea I kno, aint no one touching me in that game
pimp.gif

You can wreck all you want homie, but can u handle my new main Abel?
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wrecked

edit: why all the ps3 users arguing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Yo u on now my dude?

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

JFKTV will be on in a few minutes. I'm not the best, but I'm not weak. Somebody get at me.
U on xbox live? add me , Sk8bord J ... ill be on after i finish my sandwich
laugh.gif

Has anyone here BUILT AN ARCADE STICK?? I have a couple questions, hope you can help me out.

1. I have the TE stick. I hate the joystick and want to swap it for a full circle stick. DO YOU RECOMEND THAT??

I dont like the little ball. Thats another reason why I want to swap.

2. Have you made one wireless? I have an extra xbox 360 controller that I want to take apart and use. IS IT EASY?? I want a wire less one. Please give me sometips or advice.. THANKS>

^hey before anything, I HAVE YOUR PARTS YOU WANT for sale, PM me or something cuz it's just sitting here.

the "full circle" is an octagonal gateway for your stick, not the square one, it's brand new, and is very easy to install, i can show you myselfthrough a youtube video or whatever you want

and the little ball up top that you don't like, no prob, i have a bat top that i'm not using. again very easy to install, once you pop open your TEstick, it just takes a screwdriver and you're good

this is coming from a guy who had to mod his stick for the very first time and found it so surprisingly easy thanks to youtube videos and such....again PM meif you want the parts, since i bought them and i'm not putting any use to them, AND most sites are on backorder at the moment

I never realized how many scrub Abel's were out there
smh.gif

I just went up against 3 Abel's and all of them sucked compared to mine. They couldnt even win 1 round

I keep gettin my %*! handed to me by Blanka though
mad.gif
laugh.gif
. Dude literally beat me with the same combo over and over again yesterday. Iwas so pissed because my #%%%*#% was just sitting there taking damage instead of blocking or rolling across the screen
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I wanna face Boost, Ning, Battousai, and daVo if he ever considers jumping on to the PS3.

I'll be on in 20 minutes so add me up!

itzbooranss

OR

sbnouel
Which one are you on the most? Ill add that one.
Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

boost your friend list is full,i can't add you up
nerd.gif
I deleted a few kats, go ahead and send.

ning is super cheesy all he does is throw with abel nothing else..just rolls then throws...thats his gimmick smh....im sure if he was to choose someone else hewould be easily beaten..but rolling then throwing instantly after thats no competition...

sour_power_kush holla

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

ning is super cheesy all he does is throw with abel nothing else..just rolls then throws...thats his gimmick smh....im sure if he was to choose someone else he would be easily beaten..but rolling then throwing instantly after thats no competition...

sour_power_kush holla
I been workin wit Abel the last few days , getting better n better each time, we'll see
pimp.gif

ning is super cheesy all he does is throw with abel nothing else..just rolls then throws...thats his gimmick smh....im sure if he was to choose someone else he would be easily beaten..but rolling then throwing instantly after thats no competition...

sour_power_kush holla
QFT

This is what went down when me and him play. He play us (me and my bro) 7 games. My brother is trash on the Dual Shock 3 controller but is murderous with theArcade Stick on 360. Anyways, he play my brother the first 5 games and beat him, being cheesy I might add. 90% of this game is throw, he has no idea how to doan actual punch or kick for that matter. Anyways, I msg dude and said you couldn't beat me without throws, he kept acting hoiler than though. The 6th gameI finally play him, the first match he did NO throws, I BEAT him. Second match, he went backto throws, he beat me. Third match, it was close (he did more throws), but he beat me. So the last game (he was Dan), the first match he beat me, cheesing -throws. Second game, I beat him (he threw less) and the third game he had NO throws and I beat himwith a lil over 60% of my life. Than I gave the controller to my brother and he said he didn't want to play him, so I quit and bounced.

The thing about Ning is, he's good, no joke but dude runs around acting holier than thou on some superhero in a world of no enemies steez. When I beat dudehis complaint was "you beat me when I was 2 of the *&$#tiest players in the game Vega and Dan". That's YOUR opinion. Next time, don't pick 2 of the*&$#tiest players in the game, rookie. Also stop messagingme to play you, I'm lactose and intolerate fam.

sour_power_kush holla
I been workin wit Abel the last few days , getting better n better each time, we'll see
pimp.gif
In training with abel as well.

nerd.gif

The best player i played here is SAMSUNG INSTINCT dudes variety is
eek.gif

I agree i thought SAMSUNG was playing when he said all ning does is throw till i played him dude threw me atleast 5 timeseach round.

Me and Ning went 1-1.

=(

Maybe yall dudes need to start practicing against Abel.

If yall did then yall would realize how easy it is to stop Abel's rolls and throws. I would tell yall the secret but Abel is my main. I know all thepostives and negatives of Abel thats why i have never lost to someone else who picks Abel.

Back
Top Bottom