STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

Originally Posted by rowbot626

my bp so far is 3200, but i checked on friend rankings Ning you got like +4000!? but i seen random dudes in my psn friends list from srk are up in the +8000. does anybody know if theres any other way to battle against other people with high scores? bc whenever i play online and play a noob i only get 1 pt for that match
frown.gif

filter the search options to "more skilled" or "same skill" instead of what i think you have it set to "any"

i gotta check that out. i have a regular tv and i cant read the letters in the game let alone peoples psn ids. gotta step up my tv game! my regular non hd tvisnt doing my ps3 games justice.

It's official I have to get either a stick or a fightpad. My controller is going out on me, the past few nights I have been missing on combos i usuallyhit, Akuma's UC (which i used to nail all the time), and I can never focus cancel.

just finished the hard challenges for Rose, Cammy, and Guile tonight....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ken hard trial 4 just pisses me off....again, ugh.....

smh, i don't understand why everyone has such lousy connections online. seems like 1/5 people will have a good connection speed, makes searching for gamesa tedious task.

Ning and gigageeks murder me

Parada2136 I am ok 1800 BP Points

Also anyone know why I can't request people for a Ranked match? My Private slot option is gone.

bp games are the worst ... i had mad games would have won ... also play 5 rounds so that doesn't help my cause for bad connections.

Originally Posted by rowbot626

gotta step up my tv game! my regular non hd tv isnt doing my ps3 games justice.

laugh.gif
I thought that still lived in the 20th century and played on a regular TV.

sdt alex ... say it ain't so ... they ain't count that last win ... what u trying to say about my game ... u keep picking the training level
laugh.gif

my fightpad was fighting me at the end ... when u said last match i was like aiight i ma go in ... then when i missed the FADC ... u know the rest ...
smh.gif
just like last time by the end of the matches i couldn't get a win ...

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

is it me or do most of these players with 4000+ battle points actually suck?
QFT. Most of them dudes are avid Ken users who wont admit it.

Back
Top Bottom