STREET FIGHTER 4!

whats yalls BP lookin like now; i know i heard some of yall say yall only play in player matches, but i was just wonderin.

I have like 1093 BP, but i aint played a ranked match in like 3 days. Plus i cant find a game as quick as i use to anymore, plus my xbox live subscription ranout yesterday.

i had like 1800 but...
tired.gif
now i like like 1600 i was beating cats with 3000 points and getting like 60 points *+#.

2200 ... but its getting to the point where i don't even play for pts ... i just want to abuse someone over and over till they quit ...

dang.....i just called a local videogame spot in my area.....dude said that 80% of the basic edition joysticks that were released are broken!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
thisexplains a lot!!!! man do i feel scammed....

i just hope doesnt happen to the TE sticks when they get new shipment......

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

damn i just played alex valle on PSN.. dude has a sick ryu
eek.gif
Alex gives me first to 10 sessions on Live. I can barely win 1 match
frown.gif

I need to get back on Live soon
mad.gif
i beat valle 6-4 last night, then again he uses ryu, abel has the advantage. u use bison, that matchup makes me want to %+*!#%+ punch babies
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Nice! But his main is Bison. I know he got rid of his PS3 awhile ago. I guess he picked one up again cuz Evo is gonna be on PS3. Yo but we have some good matches. Your Abel is solid as hell
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

u use bison, that matchup makes me want to %+*!#%+ punch babies
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
have you try sdtekken?he use bison
nerd.gif
Yea hes talkin bout my Bison
smile.gif
psn?

u sure valles main is bison? ive seen a handful of vids of him using bison in sfiv, but dudes been playing ryu since i was a kid.� his mixup game is sick, and he can FADC into ultra flawlessly.

Yea its Bison for sure. And he'll always have a sick Ryu. Its in his DNA. One of my gaming highlights was beating him to make Top 8 finals at both Socaland Norcal regionals for Tekken 5. Crowd went bananas. But even with that I still feel like he won lol =/ Shatterknees - My GT's are PSN: Ace_R , XBL: SDTAce R

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

My son dav0 and I was in practice mode last night with Sagat Its going down, im coppin a fightstick he pulls moves off to smoothy.
when i get that stick its over ... i'm tired of my fingers getting stuck while dashing ... messing up my cancels ... i came real close to breaking my fightpad yesterday ... i was playing like i just copped the game ...
mad.gif

<br>
i ma fall back a lil until i get that stick ... i don't want to break anything i own in frustration ...

I feel you.. I'm heated because I'm calling in this gamestop everyday that claims they are getting a shipment of the SF IV joysticks this month.. Stillno luck.. I can't cancel into ultras for %@# when using the xbox controller. I lost so many close battles on ranked yesterday due to stupid controllermistakes.. I won the points back though after being frustrated

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Do you guys who use the D-Pad for moves press the direction one by one or do the rub ?

is it even possible to press direction one by one?
i mean unless you are using a charge character

btw psn on sig, who wants it?

my bp so far is 3200, but i checked on friend rankings Ning you got like +4000!? but i seen random dudes in my psn friends list from srk are up in the +8000.does anybody know if theres any other way to battle against other people with high scores? bc whenever i play online and play a noob i only get 1 pt for thatmatch
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rowbot626

my bp so far is 3200, but i checked on friend rankings Ning you got like +4000!? but i seen random dudes in my psn friends list from srk are up in the +8000. does anybody know if theres any other way to battle against other people with high scores? bc whenever i play online and play a noob i only get 1 pt for that match
frown.gif

filter the search options to "more skilled" or "same skill" instead of what i think you have it set to "any"

i hate searching for games

they always lag, I always make my own but too many noobs out there.

You create a habit of messing around with the noobs and when you play more skilled players you tend to play around and you lose.

i stopped playing ranked matches last week because scrubs on there are a dime a dozen. out of 10 players, theres maybe 1 or 2 players who play with a brain.mainly stick to player matches against pple on srk. you'll definitely get more experience against SF fanatics. here's a link for my fellow PS3 SFIVheads (they have a separate thread for xbox360):

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?p=6332274#post6332274

just add random pple on there, majority of them are really good.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i hate searching for games

they always lag, I always make my own but too many noobs out there.

You create a habit of messing around with the noobs and when you play more skilled players you tend to play around and you lose.

word, couldn't agree with this more
laugh.gif
. u pick up bad habits rightaway playing noobs thinking you're gonna roll right through sf vets.

Back
Top Bottom