STREET FIGHTER 4!

old, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nonetheless

streetfighteriv-howtoken.gif

i really hate ryu , especially the turtlers.....

any other character I have no problem whether I lose or win except for ryu, I just hate that 40 year old virgin with a passion

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

any other character I have no problem whether I lose or win except for ryu, I just hate that 40 year old virgin with a passion

lol turtlers... what u talking about hating turtlers... thats all u do with your ol' kriss kross %@! when i get close to you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
IMMEDIATELY jump all the way over onto the otherside of the screen. every match. u lucky sagat's jumping normals have priority over everything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

lol turtlers... what u talking about hating turtlers... thats all u do with your ol' kriss kross %@! when i get close to you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
IMMEDIATELY jump all the way over onto the otherside of the screen. every match. u lucky sagat's jumping normals have priority over everything
laugh.gif

lol, i am not playing a ground game with abel. you are just gonna throw me everywhere but you cant throw me when I am in the air

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
who am i playing? who's pushtonkey?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that damn zangief spin! i should've used sagat the whole time
tongue.gif
Like i said before Sagat is just too dam powerful.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
that one match where i used ken, you body slammed my #%^ like 6 times in a row, i couldn't believe it. best believe i was going back to thebig guy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

My bad Dav0 , I was busy shuttin out Trap 10-0 , then homie bounces on me
laugh.gif

good games earlier homie... but the 10-0 was my homeboi again... well i played the 4 balrogs but come on... u think i would pick el fuerte and sakura?
laugh.gif

i had a good run tonight ... outside of the last 10 matches vs. SDT alex ...
smh.gif

after that last match where i missed the cancel FTL ... i went onto ebay to cop a fight stick ... then i fell back ...

still using my broken dual shock, missed out on a lot of easy sagat combos and sometimes that dam tiger destruction comes out of no where

still deciding whether I should buy a fightpad or a fightstick

depending if this game is serious enough but money is tight....

still using my broken dual shock, missed out on a lot of easy sagat combos and sometimes that dam tiger destruction comes out of no where

still deciding whether I should buy a fightpad or a fightstick

depending if this game is serious enough but money is tight....

i hear you but i really almost considered buying it for nearly double the price ... the game is that serious ... i can't pull the trigger
all i can do is try to work on making better decisions ... the execution will have to wait until i get a stick

i'm up to 2650 bp ... i'll stop when i get between 2800 and 3000 ... even though i prolly could get higher .... i don't think my game is good enufyet

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

My bad Dav0 , I was busy shuttin out Trap 10-0 , then homie bounces on me
laugh.gif

good games earlier homie... but the 10-0 was my homeboi again... well i played the 4 balrogs but come on... u think i would pick el fuerte and sakura?
laugh.gif

The El Fuerte match was sad, homie got 2 hits on me the whole 2 round
laugh.gif
smh.gif

it had been mad long since i played for bp

these numbers are mad inflated ...
smh.gif
3000 bp playing like 1200 2 wks ago

Back
Top Bottom