STREET FIGHTER 4!

How the hell dudes get millions of BP?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

meh I lost over 1000 battle points in 1 day

not going to make excuses anymore, I just plain suck

lol anyone wanna play Murk92 lets go even do i just got the game

Well Im apparently worst than Murk...Im just got it and im pretty casual too. Im gonna give up tryna main C.Viper because I just cant pull it off.

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Whos arrozconsushi? busted him up too

Send me a Fr. Psn:tongue:ushtonkey I'll be on tonight. Btw how do you send a player invite for BP.

I dont think you can. Otherwise, everybody would have crazy high points. It would throw it off.

Calvin was bustin my +@#, 4-1, even though I was using my main and he was using all throughout.

Seeko, good matches, even tho I demolished ya man lol

This game is SOOOO BORING when u can't play online or with anybody else. Anybody wanna p.m. me an Xbox Live Code?

Ive been playing the survival, trial and time attack modes but that $!@+ gets old fast

Its !@+%!@* impossible to do majority of the trial mode with a 360 controller and this is coming from someone who loves the 360 controller. I honestly believeu need one of the arcade sticks to finish it with everybody

my tv is a little fuzzy, yall know how to get move lists for ken and bison?
nerd.gif
I cant read the command list on the tv.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Dakingii

This All games is are SOOOO BORING when u can't play online or with anybody else.
Fixed.
I never said the game was boring i was saying that since my Xbox Live expired there is nothing to do

Play ranked games for the first time yesterday, won like 15 out of 17 games.
laugh.gif

I'll be on tomorrow if anyone wants to hit me up.....GT: MezOne

Back
Top Bottom