STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

just installed the game, holy crap is it fast now.
eek.gif

glasses.gif

pple who claim they are nice with ken are most likely garbage at the game.

jump roundhouse, roundhouse sweep repeat x2 -> back up, throw some adokets -> throw some random uppercuts -> jump roundhouse, roundhouse sweep repeat.random shoryukens x repeat x10.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

jump roundhouse, roundhouse sweep repeat x2 -> back up, throw some adokets -> throw some random uppercuts -> jump roundhouse, roundhouse sweep repeat. random shoryukens x repeat x10.
i.e. ken flowchart.

my friend does the same thing.

He turtles in the corner until I get frustrated and i either blanka rainbow roll or try to slide towards him, but hes always just waiting and then does therandom shoryuken which has such high priority...

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

my friend does the same thing.

He turtles in the corner until I get frustrated and i either blanka rainbow roll or try to slide towards him, but hes always just waiting and then does the random shoryuken which has such high priority...

pick Sagat and throw tiger shots at him the entire match. If that doesn't break his habit then at least you get a damn near perfect.

I use Ken but I don't cheese like most of yall are claiming the majority of Ken users do.

I was feeling good about things, BP was up to 1500+....... thought I was doooooooing it , then proceeded to lose about300
grin.gif

Balrog is actually pretty good, never thought I'd actually use him too much.

And Sagat once again is way too strong, anybody who uses him knows what it is.

no love for akuma?
Now the dudes who use him have one thing on their mind, and one thing only. As soon as you see them throw that first jab, uppercut the %!%% out ofhim... or hit him with the ultra

Yo dav0 got your request but couldn't connect cuz my connection to live is buggin sometimes.. we'll get another rematch.. i'm pretty sure yoursagat is polished now, but so is my Ryu.

EX Cancel into Ultra FTW
pimp.gif

GT: DRO M0NTANA

Zero in Montana

I'm not cheesy with Ken at all, its easy to handle the cheesy users just trap em in a corner they won't know what the hell to do.
laugh.gif

Sagat is OD strong but you just gotta catch him with some jumping kicks if he throws fireballs non stop.

does anyone here feel sagat is broken?

my main is sagat btw but I just want to know what other non sagat users feel about his beastiness

he makes akuma look like an infant

^ I think he is, his range is crazy, he has high priority on most of his moves, his Ultra is the best in the game next to Zangief and Ken and dudes recoverytime and speed is higher than what it should be

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

^ I think he is, his range is crazy, he has high priority on most of his moves, his Ultra is the best in the game next to Zangief and Ken and dudes recovery time and speed is higher than what it should be

i main sagat and i just got to disagree... his ultra is top 3 ... i would def. say ryu is better ( big #@$@#$ fireball), ken no way... his is terrible ... whiffs like crazy

his speed is deceptive ... if u cancel normals u can extend the range on his moves and catch people off guard, he's not fast though ...

he is def. not broken ... but yeh i would be mad if i had to fight someone who could go into his ultra 7 different ways

Originally Posted by syxth element

Yo dav0 got your request but couldn't connect cuz my connection to live is buggin sometimes.. we'll get another rematch.. i'm pretty sure your sagat is polished now, but so is my Ryu.

EX Cancel into Ultra FTW
pimp.gif

GT: DRO M0NTANA

Zero in Montana

aiight ... i ma look out 4 u again ... it wasn't so pretty last time if i remember correctly ... i'm expecting some tough battles then ... i ma be onafter midnight prolly ... if at all this week

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

my main is sagat btw but I just want to know what other non sagat users feel about his beastiness

i dunno my rog took care of him lol hes not really a broken character though it just mainly depends who you play. howd your sagat do against Nings abel?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'm not cheesy with Ken at all, its easy to handle the cheesy users just trap em in a corner they won't know what the hell to do.
laugh.gif

Sagat is OD strong but you just gotta catch him with some jumping kicks if he throws fireballs non stop.

nah...tiger knee to tiger shot that %%#
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rowbot626

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i dunno my rog took care of him lol hes not really a broken character though it just mainly depends who you play. howd your sagat do against Nings abel?
his abel destroys my sagat

if i am lucky enough I can win a couple of matches against him but 7 out of 10 times he will destroy me

finally broke 4000 BP
smile.gif

Anyone following the infernoz rage (#1 ranked on Xbox leaderboards) and oo NUKE oo (#4 rank) beef? That $+*+ is straight comedy.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Anyone following the infernoz rage (#1 ranked on Xbox leaderboards) and oo NUKE oo (#4 rank) beef? That $+*+ is straight comedy.
After watching the vid on Youtube both of those dudes are average. The Ryu character was a straight noob, how the hell do u block Bison'sultra but still manage to not hit him
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom