STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

i hate zangief man, dude does that stupid spin and always has priority
FOR REAL!! doesnt that spin go thru projectiles also? its kinda dumb how u have to press one button to do that while im pressin charge back forward punch to do blankas roll...
yep, my tiger shot went right through that sucker. ridiculous.

if gief is spinning, you kick him in the face
If you jump on top of him while he's spinning, you're getting nailed, forget that. Conventional kick, still risk getting hit by it.

FOR REAL!! doesnt that spin go thru projectiles also? its kinda dumb how u have to press one button to do that while im pressin charge back forward punch to do blankas roll...

If you jump on top of him while he's spinning, you're getting nailed, forget that. Conventional kick, still risk getting hit by it.
thats truth right there....that spin has top priority over just about everything...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DJisMe3

thats truth right there....that spin has top priority over just about everything...
tired.gif

crouch and leg sweep

lesson learn, dont play street fighter when you are mad

i was pissed off during the night, popped in the sf4, cant concentrate for my life, lost 10 matches in a row

and now i am madder than ever.

i was pissed off during the night, popped in the sf4, cant concentrate for my life, lost 10 matches in a row

yeah yesterday i went on a rampage.
laugh.gif

broken printer (expensive one), broken tall lamp, broken stash of CD's...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJisMe3

tired.gif

i can stop zangief easily, balrogs low punch into any dash then repeat.

man i want to play so bad online
frown.gif
no internet in the apt. ftl the only way to get better is to play different people online. the cpu in vs match on hardestbasically does the same thing
mad.gif
( ima go back to my parents house tomorrow just to play online psn:rowbot626 holla atcha boy

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
I dunno what it is about this game, but it brings out the worst in me. Plus listening to RATM while playing isn't helping the cause

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
I dunno what it is about this game, but it brings out the worst in me. Plus listening to RATM while playing isn't helping the cause
I get this paranoid feeling that whenever I lose the winner is talking trash behind your back and theres nothing you can do about it because 1.you lost and 2. He is behind a television screen.

I am very streaky in this game for some reason. When I win a match against good players, swagger= over 9000 and I keep winning, When I lose anger= over 9000and I lose focus and lose even more.. and that is when things break

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

damn i just played alex valle on PSN.. dude has a sick ryu
eek.gif
Alex gives me first to 10 sessions on Live. I can barely win 1 match
frown.gif

I need to get back on Live soon
mad.gif
i beat valle 6-4 last night, then again he uses ryu, abel has the advantage. u use bison, that matchup makes me want to %+*!#%+ punch babies
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Nice! But his main is Bison. I know he got rid of his PS3 awhile ago. I guess he picked one up again cuz Evo is gonna be on PS3. Yo but we have some good matches. Your Abel is solid as hell
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

u use bison, that matchup makes me want to %+*!#%+ punch babies
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
have you try sdtekken?he use bison
nerd.gif
Yea hes talkin bout my Bison
smile.gif
psn?

damn i just played alex valle on PSN.. dude has a sick ryu
eek.gif
Alex gives me first to 10 sessions on Live. I can barely win 1 match
frown.gif

I need to get back on Live soon
mad.gif
i beat valle 6-4 last night, then again he uses ryu, abel has the advantage. u use bison, that matchup makes me want to %+*!#%+ punch babies
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Nice! But his main is Bison. I know he got rid of his PS3 awhile ago. I guess he picked one up again cuz Evo is gonna be on PS3. Yo but we have some good matches. Your Abel is solid as hell
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

u use bison, that matchup makes me want to %+*!#%+ punch babies
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
have you try sdtekken?he use bison
nerd.gif
Yea hes talkin bout my Bison
smile.gif
psn?

u sure valles main is bison? ive seen a handful of vids of him using bison in sfiv, but dudes been playing ryu since i was a kid.� his mixup game is sick, andhe can FADC into ultra flawlessly.

I was lucky enough to pick up the TE fightstick. This thing is a gem with all the best parts in it! This joystick brought me right back to the ol skool, lol! Ijust wish I would've picked up 2 for friends and fam.

For those who want one i think Madcatz is releasing another shipment at the end of this month.

the TE fightstick rules all!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

lucky bastard how did you find it.

One of my best friends had reserved and copped both the ps3 and 360 versions on release date. He decided to go with the ps3 version and sell the 360 stickonline
laugh.gif
. After a few hours of bugging/begging him,...he gave in and soldit to me for what he bought it for PLUS LUNCH, lol ! I still feel lucky
tongue.gif
! I definately owe him one. I'm bout to smoke a fatty and hop online. My Xbox live id is: CLEEN50 if anyone wants to play.

I can't tell you how much easier the game is with te TE Stick. If your a SF junkie and grew up playing SFII in the arcades like I did, then this is mosdefinately for you. Get the TE Stick not the Collectors Edition stick. I've tried both and theres no comparison. Hope you find one bro! peace

On a funny note: This game got me so damn pissed off while I was using the 360 controller, I literally threw/slammed my controller into the f-in ground and itexploded into a million pieces
laugh.gif
. It was one of the greatest feelings inthe world, lol, and everything just felt better afterwards. My friends keep asking me 'arent you mad you broker your controller?' and I say 'Hellno, it was well worth it!' lol. that was a $50 private therapy session
laugh.gif
. 360 while playing SFIV FTL!

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was listening to RATM while playing this yesterday too

laugh.gif
word.

i almost had you in our second match when i was using Ryu! ...actually probably not
laugh.gif
still, mad fun to play against u (pause)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

My son dav0 and I was in practice mode last night with Sagat Its going down, im coppin a fightstick he pulls moves off to smoothy.
when i get that stick its over ... i'm tired of my fingers getting stuck while dashing ... messing up my cancels ... i came real close tobreaking my fightpad yesterday ... i was playing like i just copped the game ...
mad.gif

<br>
i ma fall back a lil until i get that stick ... i don't want to break anything i own in frustration ...

lol.

i wasn't giving you any space to move. focus cancel, shoryuken combos, and throws in that one match.

i'm surprised i caught you with a few ultras too. you're pretty damn good at blocking pretty much anything i throw @ you

Back
Top Bottom