Steve McNair found shot to death. Murder-Suicide by 20 year old GF

I was believing this suicide bs until i heard about the gun being right under her body.

I definitely believe there was some foul play involved.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I peeped people askin how no one heard gun shots, just think, it was July 4th. Gun fire is easily dismissed as fireworks around this time of the yr...

OR... if these guys were hired hitmen (a possibility people have brought up), who's to say they didn't have some kind of silenced weaponry? anybody hear the caliber of the gun yet?
The girl was laying on top of a pistol, if I'm correct

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by SHUGES

One other thing:

If this indeed was planned, it was planned right.

Neighbors not hearing multiple shots could have been b/c it was the 4th of July.

With fireworks randomly going off throughout the day, it's easy to come to the conclusion that the neighbors heard shots but thought they were fireworks.

smh.gif

I always felt that the date was too much of a coincidence.

He may have had a silencer on the pistol as well. But the whole myspace status thing is wreckless if I was tryna get away with it.
They found no silencer on the weapon (assuming it's the same gun that was used).

And Craftsy, the only detail we know about the gun is that it was a semi-automatic.

Phone records should pretty much determine if Steve was there at the pad first or if he was the one who arrived afterward.

Neighbors say her Caddy was already parked there when they saw him arrive between 1-1:30a.

But that doesn't necessarily mean she was actually inside (especially if this was a set-up).

Interesting when the investigator was asked if Steve had any defensive marks on his body, he paused and gave an answer like "he was found seated on thecouch".

ahh - wasn't thinking about the gun still being there... although, if it's a screw on silencer.. ya never know. probably a bit out there, and the ideaof being mistaken for fireworks is probably more plausible, it's just another thing to think about.

wonder how long these forensics will take... they will paint a much clearer picture if they can confirm the female pulled the trigger.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Ain't ol' girl live in a grimy part of town too? %!* is McNair creepin around the hood for?
I don't know if it was grimey.

But the detective said that it was a "peaceful" neighborhood.

So it couldn't have been that hood.
Ok. Thanks for clearing that up for me SHUGES

TV's been down at the crib and I ain't go sound on the comp. Just been going off on what I've been reading and what ppl are telling me.

Not grimey at all, it's an upscale neighborhood.

"Police have little to say about the crime scene itself. The door of the condominium was locked securely when one of McNair's friends arrived Saturdaymorning. He found McNair dead on the couch and Kazemi sprawled on the floor nearby."
if this is true unless keys are missing, duplicates are out there, or there is another entry/exit point to the condo, then it's looking more likemurder/suicide.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

yup and now the myspace has been deleted. Dyyhard, u screen capped that %+%%?

sarah palin - "you betcha". i had a feeling he would erase the message or delete the account.

16h1dur.jpg

--- had to edit that word for NT.

interesting

"Police have little to say about the crime scene itself. The door of the condominium was locked securely when one of McNair's friends arrived Saturday morning. He found McNair dead on the couch and Kazemi sprawled on the floor nearby."
if this is true unless keys are missing, duplicates are out there, or there is another entry/exit point to the condo, then it's looking more like murder/suicide.
it was her house so its not uncommon for her to give an ex a spare key

I'm a little confused all this !*+* is shady to me. But were both of these dudes 'Keith' and the dude that deleted his myspace kazemi's ex bfsor what?

I peeped people askin how no one heard gun shots, just think, it was July 4th. Gun fire is easily dismissed as fireworks around this time of the yr...

Same thing I was thinking. 2 am or whatever. Some people still pop off at that time regardless.

Originally Posted by cartune

"Police have little to say about the crime scene itself. The door of the condominium was locked securely when one of McNair's friends arrived Saturday morning. He found McNair dead on the couch and Kazemi sprawled on the floor nearby."
if this is true unless keys are missing, duplicates are out there, or there is another entry/exit point to the condo, then it's looking more like murder/suicide.

she actually had her own apartment in another city - Hermitage. This was supposedly Steve McNair's condo which "he and his male friend rented" -as told by his male friend. I think i read somewhere that this condo in nashville was in both her and mcnair's name too. Not too clear who's names wereon the rental of the condo.
It's probably safe to say she spent a lot of time at the condo in nashville and it was probably their own pad together aside from their ownresidences.

also, her ex bf actually had access to her keys when he drove the escalade home after the DUI on Thursday.

That's true that people can't tell the difference between fireworks and gunshots. This definitely had to be planned.

Originally Posted by cartune

she actually had her own apartment in another city - Hermitage. This was supposedly Steve McNair's condo which "he and his male friend rented" - as told by his male friend. I think i read somewhere that this condo in nashville was in both her and mcnair's name too. Not too clear who's names were on the rental of the condo.
It's probably safe to say she spent a lot of time at the condo in nashville and it was probably their own pad together aside from their own residences.

also, her ex bf actually had access to her keys when he drove the escalade home after the DUI on Thursday.

Thats right McNair took a cab home cause I guess he had been drinking as well....
nerd.gif

From the sister of Kazemi....read the bold part at the end...
smh.gif

The sister of Sahel Kazemi says she was a young woman who wanted to have fun and couldn't have hurt anyone - not herself, nor anyone else.

Kazemi was actually the aunt of Sepideh Salmani, but they were raised as sisters. Salmani's mother adopted her when she was 9, after Kazemi's mother was killed in their native Iran. Salmani talked to her sister every day, and said was told Kazemi, 20, was very happy in her relationship with the former Tennessee Titans quarterback.

She doesn't believe her sister killed McNair, or herself. She doesn't believe Kazemi has ever even held a gun.

"She was one, young girl who had so many dreams that they never came true," Salmani said. "She would never kill anyone, ever. Or anything. Not even a little bug. I want people to know that."

An autopsy has been ongoing this morning. A press conference is scheduled this afternoon with Metro Police to discuss the findings.

Metro police have said that McNair was found sitting on the sofa, shot several times. Kazemi was lying on the floor with a single gunshot to the head and a pistol near her body.

Disbelief was also building near Kazemi's Hermitage home, where police were interviewing neighbors Saturday.

Regan Howard said when Kazemi first became her neighbor, she didn't know if it was Kazemi or McNair who moved in since he was there so much.

When McNair got her the Escalade, Howard said, she had to help her figure out how to use the remote starter.

"She was such a nice girl," Howard said. "I can't believe she would do that."

Salmani said she talked to her sister nearly every day, and that she'd been hearing about McNair for several months, since he started coming to the Dave & Busters where she worked in the Opry Mills Mall and chatting her up.

"He started to talk to her a little," Salmani said. "They exchanged phone numbers, and started dating from there."

Kazemi told her sister that McNair was in the process of divorcing.

"That's why she was like, 'OK, now you're divorcing. We can date,'" Salmani said. "He told her, it was going to be finished, the whole divorce was going to be done, two weeks from yesterday."

Although a check of Davidson County's court records shows there is no divorce pending - at least in Nashville - McNair's house is for sale. His wife, Mechelle McNair, hasn't spoken to the media. Police said she is distraught over his death.

Salmani said her sister believed that she and McNair would move in together once the divorce was final, and eventually marry.

"All she was trying to do was have fun," Salmani said. "Nothing else. I believe there is a third person involved."

Kazemi first came to Nashville nearly four years ago with her then-boyfriend, Keith Norfleet. They broke up about five months ago, and she started seeing McNair soon after.

She probably didn't know who McNair was, Salmani said, until her colleagues at the restaurant told her. Salmani now fears McNair was using her sister, because she was a young woman with a pretty face. She fears jealous people in his life are the reason her sister is dead, and won't live out her dreams.

Her greatest dream, Salmani said, was to be famous.

"I think she is now," she said. "She is everywhere."

Link

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Her greatest dream, Salmani said, was to be famous.

"I think she is now," she said. "She is everywhere."
eyes.gif

As much as her "sister" wants to throw dirt on McNair's name, this broad had ZERO issues of using a free condo and the use of a 09Escalade....
smh.gif

She wanted to be "famous," but yet didn't know who McNair was...
grin.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

[Jamie Foxx] She take my money....... [/Jamie Foxx]

Back
Top Bottom