Steve McNair found shot to death. Murder-Suicide by 20 year old GF

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Ain't ol' girl live in a grimy part of town too? %!* is McNair creepin around the hood for?
I don't know if it was grimey.

But the detective said that it was a "peaceful" neighborhood.

So it couldn't have been that hood.
Ok. Thanks for clearing that up for me SHUGES

TV's been down at the crib and I ain't go sound on the comp. Just been going off on what I've been reading and what ppl are tellingme.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Keith Norfleet's phone # : +1 8656734628

2505 Pulaski Rd, Knoxville, TN 37914

2lm3wnl.jpg

Some should go check it out if they're in the TN area

thats not it

How do you know...

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- dont sound mad at all to me.

- whats really funny is how you children today take the truth being told to you as someone being mad....

- what he said was 110% true though. the time it took to type your question, wait for a reply, then read it, you could have got all the info you needed from the cliffnotes on say cnn.com.......cats is lazy
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Another one.

It took 2 mins to get a reply. In 2 minutes, I wouldnt have understood the whole thing.
it takes you more than 2 minutes to read a news article? wow... please tell me you're 4 years old.

seriously though - what's it like having to ask other people to inform you about everything in life? Even the biggest news stories of the day...that's just sad. take 30 seconds of your time and read the story on espn.com. Don't come into a post that's 20+ pages asking for a recap of thestory that is widely available for you to read.

Honestly - if it was really of value to you to know, you'd look it up.. since you really don't seem to care enough to read a little blurb to figure itout, why would anybody take the time to explain it to you? Grow up lil man...

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- supposedly..........(from another forum)
Basically, McNair was hittin the chick off and on for a couple of yrs. Had her in a posh spot and was taking care of her (typical sidepiece %@$*). She got a man in the interim, who goes as far back as junior high. Long story short...ol boy (who was an ex felon off a 2-3 yr bid) got mad jealous, ran up in the spot and held them both at gunpoint. Murked McNair in cold blood, shot the broad afterwards, and is now on the run(supposedly headed outta state).
This sounds on point to what I'm thinking happened.

How do you explain the gun laying under her though?
I think this should be a lesson learned for most dudes who plan on having a jumpoff / sidepiece.

Never let a broad take place of your wifey at home, if the +#$!# got baggage ... no P is worth all that.

QFT

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Its a #$#%#%# cold game.

Ain't ol' girl live in a grimy part of town too? %!* is McNair creepin around the hood for?

I think this should be a lesson learned for most dudes who plan on having a jumpoff / sidepiece.
Real talk.

Man this is a totally messed up situation...

But this aint goin to stop anybody from havin a sidepiece/jumpoff......maybe a few but not many..

This type of supposed jealous BF theory happens quite frequently...

You just never know whats gonna happen, u could be a faithful husband & get murked by your wifes jealous boyfriend...

Sometimes #$&^@# up stuff JUST HAPPENS....
frown.gif

2lm3wnl.jpg

thats not it

How do you know...

is that suppose to be the place they got killed at? because on ESPN they showed a bunch of buildings close to each other and that is out in the open

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

it takes you more than 2 minutes to read a news article? wow... please tell me you're 4 years old.

seriously though - what's it like having to ask other people to inform you about everything in life? Even the biggest news stories of the day... that's just sad. take 30 seconds of your time and read the story on espn.com. Don't come into a post that's 20+ pages asking for a recap of the story that is widely available for you to read.

Honestly - if it was really of value to you to know, you'd look it up.. since you really don't seem to care enough to read a little blurb to figure it out, why would anybody take the time to explain it to you? Grow up lil man...
Everything in life? Na bro. Just once in a while.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Are you prohibiting me from asking questions now? Worry about yourself fam.

And good one. You wanna act all grown, but then you drop the name calling. Grown men don't name call.

Thanks for taking your time to answer. I'm done with this back and forth crap.

Never let a broad take place of your wifey at home, if the +#$!# got baggage ... no P is worth all that.

Dog, I'ma tell you something... I know a couple of married dudes who get WRAPPED UP in side-pieces. I mean, to the point where dudes lost their boys over achick. No matter how many times you point out to a dude that he shouldn't treat a jumpoff like his wife, it STILL happens anyway.

Secondly, the "baggage" that you speak of... Some of these girls straight LIE about their past making you believe that they don't even have anybaggage. Shorty was 20. Steve was probably like what kind of baggage could she have? And truthfully, even if Steveknew about the ex, since when is an ex supposed to be "baggage"? If anything, shorty is the one who should have stayed away from Steve because of hisown baggage, ya dig?

You wanna act all grown, but then you drop the name calling. Grown men don't name call.
Where did I call you a name? "lil man" is a name now? nah... that's a description of your little adolescent self. Don'tworry, they'll teach you about adjectives next school year buddy boy. go enjoy nap time now.

Let me add that no man deserves to die like that.

Regardless of what was going on in McNairs marriage, he was most likely in the wrong and got caught up.

How he gone buy this broad a condo 10miles away from his own crib?

His own wife hasn't seen him in 2 days, so I'm guessing he told her he was going out of town and all hell broke loose.

I mean, so many questions and all of this is gonna come out ... and all the families are gonna get more hurt with the truth that's going to come out.

You can't help but feel for the families and most importantly for McNair's kids
frown.gif

I will live by saying ain't no broad would have the courage to shoot a man that many times and then put the gun to her head, its a known fact girlsdon't have enough in them for that kind of murder / suicide type steeze.

Dog, I'ma tell you something... I know a couple of married dudes who get WRAPPED UP in side-pieces. I mean, to the point where dudes lost their boys over a chick. No matter how many times you point out to a dude that he shouldn't treat a jumpoff like his wife, it STILL happens anyway.

Secondly, the "baggage" that you speak of... Some of these girls straight LIE about their past making you believe that they don't even have any baggage. Shorty was 20. Steve was probably like what kind of baggage could she have? And truthfully, even if Steve knew about the ex, since when is an ex supposed to be "baggage"? If anything, shorty is the one who should have stayed away from Steve because of his own baggage, ya dig?

Yeah, I know what you mean ... but once you cross the line of putting a jumpoff over your boys ... you're pretty much trying to turn a *!+ into ahousewife.

That's were dudes need to really know what they're getting themselves into, it happens too much like you said. Families get hurt and people die over P.It's a *#@##@% drug, if they let it get to that point.

When I said baggage, a red flag should have been that the broad is almost 20 years younger than him ... I mean c'mon.

2lm3wnl.jpg

thats not it

How do you know...

is that suppose to be the place they got killed at? because on ESPN they showed a bunch of buildings close to each other and that is out in the open

No...the house in the picture is close to where the ex-bf Keith lives, as in a few houses closes. Kieth lives on 2505 Pulaski road, that house is 2500 pulaskiroad.

2lm3wnl.jpg

thats not it

How do you know...

I think it might be that girl's ex-boyfriend's house...

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Alright guys. I really haven't read up on the whole story.

Did McNair kill someone before he killed himself? Someone please explain that to me.

Thanks.
crazy gf killed him then herself. But some ppl on here are thinking it was some crazy bf but only evidence of that is myspace status. But who knows.
Since I'm the type of person who likes to hear other people's perspective... Why are you simply dismissing the myspace posting? And the subsequent deletion of said page? And the fact that the gun was found underneath her torso even though she got shot in the head?
if police really thought this was a murder or a chance they wouldnt say pursuing no suspects at all.. And i know ppl will say they dont want thesusupects to know but thats not really how it works. And i dont get why her being on top of it is a problem? It should be the best evidence to sucicide. Sheshoots her self and falls down on gun. Maybe it was still in her hand and she fell on her face? or maybe it droped then she did. I just don't see anyevidence other than myspace status that someone else is involved. Thats all. But i guess anything is possible.

One other thing:

If this indeed was planned, it was planned right.

Neighbors not hearing multiple shots could have been b/c it was the 4th of July.

With fireworks randomly going off throughout the day, it's easy to come to the conclusion that the neighbors heard shots but thought they were fireworks.

smh.gif

I always felt that the date was too much of a coincidence.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

You wanna act all grown, but then you drop the name calling. Grown men don't name call.
Where did I call you a name? "lil man" is a name now? nah... that's a description of your little adolescent self. Don't worry, they'll teach you about adjectives next school year buddy boy. go enjoy nap time now.

Alright dad.

I will live by saying ain't no broad would have the courage to shoot a man that many times and then put the gun to her head, its a known fact girls don't have enough in them for that kind of murder / suicide type steeze.

Yup, don't females usually take less drastic measures like ODing on pills and slitting wrists
nerd.gif
I read that somewhere.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I will live by saying ain't no broad would have the courage to shoot a man that many times and then put the gun to her head, its a known fact girls don't have enough in them for that kind of murder / suicide type steeze.

Yup, don't females usually take less drastic measures like ODing on pills and slitting wrists
nerd.gif
I read that somewhere.

Yup, I was gonna add that on there, but decided just to leave it at that.

In my Mental Health class we would talk about suicide and girls would choose Pills over anything drastic like pulling the trigger.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

nerd.gif
I read that somewhere.

Yup, I was gonna add that on there, but decided just to leave it at that.

In my Mental Health class we would talk about suicide and girls would choose Pills over anything drastic like pulling the trigger.
Yup, learned that in Sociology. That's why the attempted suicide rate is higher in women than men. Men just don't give a crap and will dowhatever it takes to die.

Was planned and it ain't no murder suicide.

He was shot twice in the head by this 20 yr old girl? C'mon now.

I peeped people askin how no one heard gun shots, just think, it was July 4th. Gun fire is easily dismissed as fireworks around this time of the yr...

One other thing:

If this indeed was planned, it was planned right.

Neighbors not hearing multiple shots could have been b/c it was the 4th of July.

With fireworks randomly going off throughout the day, it's easy to come to the conclusion that the neighbors heard shots but thought they were fireworks.

smh.gif

I always felt that the date was too much of a coincidence.

He may have had a silencer on the pistol as well. But the whole myspace status thing is wreckless if I was tryna get away with it.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Was planned and it ain't no murder suicide.

He was shot twice in the head by this 20 yr old girl? C'mon now.

I'm still leaning toward suicide but thats the biggest piece of evidence toward murder to me. But some girls are just crazy and it couldve been done inpassion.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I peeped people askin how no one heard gun shots, just think, it was July 4th. Gun fire is easily dismissed as fireworks around this time of the yr...

You have a point Gunna.

I don't live in the States anymore and I forgot about all the Fourth of July festivities.

The circumstances of these deaths just seems TOO perfect.
smh.gif

Man this still crazy to me. As a lifelong titans/oilers fan, he and Eddie George alone are what made me fall in love with this team. McNair, you are one of thegreatest warriors to wear a uniform. A true TITAN. RIP

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

OR... if these guys were hired hitmen (a possibility people have brought up), who's to say they didn't have some kind of silenced weaponry? anybodyhear the caliber of the gun yet?

Back
Top Bottom