Steve McNair found shot to death. Murder-Suicide by 20 year old GF

36 year old man with a wife and 4 kids getting murdered over a 20 year old #%!%*.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Another thing, since Steve was shot multiple times how come none of the neighbors reported hearing gunshots?

See, this is what I've wondered from the beginning.

I agree with those who think the ex-bf had something to do with this.

Because it's highly coincidental that wifey McNair hadn't seen her husband in the 2 days prior to him being found dead which matches the time that theex-bf posted that "RIP" message. A RIP message two days BEFORE Steve was found dead.

Come on man.

If dude didn't do it, he definitely knows something about it. On some OJ Simpson steez.

But the neighbors not seeing anyone leave the condo after hearing multiple gunshots ring out is a head-scratcher. I'd have to see pics of how the communityis set-up to know if anyone could have snuck in/out without being seen.

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Steve McNair wasn't even that good of a quarterback. No disrespect.

Donovan McNabb > Steve McNair

Michael Vick > Steve McNair

eek.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

36 year old man with a wife and 4 kids getting murdered over a 20 year old #%!%*.

smh.gif

sounds terrible how you wrote it but you keepin it real

terrible way to go out, i feel sorry for his fam an friends.

not a good look

RIP Steve.

And I don't know about anybody else but stuff like this scares the absolute +*%+ out of me.

Now they sayin the gun was found underneath the victim, totally contrary to the 1st reports of the gun being found a few feet away from her body.
the police are calling McNairs death a Homocide but havent declared the females death a homocide or suicide ...

so they are unsure and are still investigating.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Now they sayin the gun was found underneath the victim, totally contrary to the 1st reports of the gun being found a few feet away from her body.
the police are calling McNairs death a Homocide but havent declared the females death a homocide or suicide ...

so they are unsure and are still investigating.
forensics will be able to tell if she put the gun to her own head or not... for one, they're going to know if she fired the bullets becauseshe'll have the residue on her hands... and they'll also be able to tell by the angle the bullet went into her and how she fell whether or not she didit.

It should be pretty obvious when they settle all of that whether this was her or somebody else.

this is so bogus.

a friend walked in, saw them laying there, walked into the kitchen thinking they were sleep, walk back past saw the bllod and called another friend, instead ofcalling 911...

what the hell

its on ESPNnews Right now for those interested.

Police guy just said they coronors office believe the bodies were there for soem hours and they will run tests.

did i hear right that some dude found the body but he didnt call the police 1st he called a firend over because he was scared?
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

My thing is they said that his was a homicide but they have not said anything about her.

Cuz they know damn well it wasn't no suicide.
laugh.gif

They found the gun underneath her body but yet she got shot in the head. That's just not possible. As a matter of fact, the gun wasn't even seen by thepolice when they first surveyed the crime scene. It was only until after her body was turned over that they found the gun. Do you know how absolutely perfectit would be for her to shoot herself in the head and then have the gun fall underneath her in such a way that no could even see it??
laugh.gif

If she shot herself in the stomach, maybe I could believe that. But in her head? And the gun falls underneath her?? Nah loc....

That police dude also described the area as "peaceful" and that there were no prior police reports in regards to that specific apartment. Neighborssay they saw the Caddy already parked there before Steve showed up. And yet, none of these same neighbors saw anything after hearing multiple gunshots?

And I'm sorry, but this just sounds fishy to me:

Kazemi's ex-boyfriend, Keith Norfleet, told The Tennessean newspaper that he and Kazemi had dated for about four years, but broke up five months ago. He said he was concerned about her dating a married man, the newspaper reported.

"She is the sweetest girl, and she did not deserve this," Norfleet said upon learning of her death. "He was making her believe they were going to be together and everything would be perfect."

Maybe I'm reaching though.

did i hear right that some dude found the body but he didnt call the police 1st he called a firend over because he was scared?
eyes.gif
grin.gif

me personally i'd call the cops first in that situation, but he could have had a warrant and wanted to have someone else call the police.. idk

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Why are the cops saying they arent "actively" looking for a suspect? Why not?
they know its a suicide they just gotta wait for forensics to confirm it.

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Steve McNair wasn't even that good of a quarterback. No disrespect.

Donovan McNabb > Steve McNair

Michael Vick > Steve McNair
like everyone else said, get the %^&$ outta here, mcnair was my favorite player when i was growing up, still cant believe this
frown.gif

In cases such as this the police and coroner often lie because it just easier to bury the case as a murder suicide than solve a double murder.

McNair is a well known figure so it might be harder in this case to do but it's done wayyyyyyy more than people realize.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

My thing is they said that his was a homicide but they have not said anything about her.

Cuz they know damn well it wasn't no suicide.
laugh.gif

They found the gun underneath her body but yet she got shot in the head. That's just not possible. As a matter of fact, the gun wasn't even seen by the police when they first surveyed the crime scene. It was only until after her body was turned over that they found the gun. Do you know how absolutely perfect it would be for her to shoot herself in the head and then have the gun fall underneath her in such a way that no could even see it??
laugh.gif

If she shot herself in the stomach, maybe I could believe that. But in her head? And the gun falls underneath her?? Nah loc....

That police dude also described the area as "peaceful" and that there were no prior police reports in regards to that specific apartment. Neighbors say they saw the Caddy already parked there before Steve showed up. And yet, none of these same neighbors saw anything after hearing multiple gunshots?

And I'm sorry, but this just sounds fishy to me:

Kazemi's ex-boyfriend, Keith Norfleet, told The Tennessean newspaper that he and Kazemi had dated for about four years, but broke up five months ago. He said he was concerned about her dating a married man, the newspaper reported.

"She is the sweetest girl, and she did not deserve this," Norfleet said upon learning of her death. "He was making her believe they were going to be together and everything would be perfect."
Maybe I'm reaching though.

Nahhh...you're not even reaching fam. The fact that he knew that much--that McNair was making her believe...-- is proof that he is somehow involved. Smellslike a crime of passion to me.

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Why are the cops saying they arent "actively" looking for a suspect? Why not?
they know its a suicide they just gotta wait for forensics to confirm it.
No they don't. They just don't have a motive behind it yet so they can't actively look for a suspect.

Back
Top Bottom