Steve McNair found shot to death. Murder-Suicide by 20 year old GF

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Really when it comes down to it. The girl killed him and then killed herself.
why would she kill him and herself though?

she was getting free stuff out the $%* prolly from steve, she could prolly do anything she wanted with him around...

But she wasn't getting what she REALLY wanted: him. My guess is that he was going to quit the affair and re-committo his wife OR ol' girl was like "Leave your wife, we're going to be together or else" ...

Originally Posted by toine2983

^ Yeah, but his last login was on the 2nd when he left that message, but the bodies were found on the 4th.
i'm saying though, so many ppl, just look at here on NT, ppl use RIP for the most random things.

NTer A: I ate a bad piece of tuna
NTer B: RIP

NTer A: I have a rash

etc.

I'm saying he could have been saying "have fun with that scum bag, you're life will suck now"
grin.gif
thats different.
it would be like

Nt'er 1: I smashed Nt'er 2 girl
Nt'er 2:
mad.gif
mad.gif
SHould have done that, RIP Nt'er 1
two days later Nt'er 1 is dead.

BIG difference

^ Yeah, but his last login was on the 2nd when he left that message, but the bodies were found on the 4th.
i'm saying though, so many ppl, just look at here on NT, ppl use RIP for the most random things.

etc.

I'm saying he could have been saying "have fun with that scum bag, you're life will suck now"
NT is the ONLY place I've heard people use RIP out of context. You could be right, but I think it's too much of a coincidence. Why deletethe page? Why not just change the text??

Looks like your typical ethnic co-ed bird. Those girls really aren't about anything, don't know what he was doing SMH

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

she was getting free stuff out the $%* prolly from steve, she could prolly do anything she wanted with him around...
She was a 20-year-old girl messing with a married man.

Maybe he wanted to break it off with her, and she wasn't having it.

Who knows, man.

This

Originally Posted by dreClark

%#+ Steve.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

You know better.

for real dat #$&^$ crazy\

young chicks get madd jealous/attatched im sure even some of us on here been in situations like this.

Who knows, man.

This

This what?

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'm wondering if the McNair's were separated....

They weren't.

Not a good look for Steve at all.

She wasn't even attractive. Needs had to have been sexual.

Steve McNair wasn't even that good of a quarterback. No disrespect.

Donovan McNabb > Steve McNair

Michael Vick > Steve McNair

I'm pretty convinced the mcnairs were separated or at least on their way...i mean the wife didn't hear from him in 2 days and it didn't raise anyconcern...

the girl ex prob had something to do with it...sorta funny how he's talking to the media so soon and the comments that he made to them...it was a casesimilar to this where the ex did the killing and was running his mouth to the media so soon

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

22 posts, obviously a back-up name.....

this isnt the time for no A >B comments....

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Who knows, man.

This
This what?

Peoole saying other ppl involved based on myspace. It's obvious what was posted above about jealous young girl is most likely whatwent down and what evidence supports.rip

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Never post about football ever again
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

etc.

NT is the ONLY place I've heard people use RIP out of context. You could be right, but I think it's too much of a coincidence. Why delete the page? Why not just change the text??
i'm sure myspace prolly deleted the page...they always do when this kind of thing comes up...like when sean taylor got murdered, they deletedall those pages.

Back
Top Bottom