Steve McNair found shot to death. Murder-Suicide by 20 year old GF

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

"The Caucasian Persuasion riden with keith. *#+* a quarterback. who is Mcnair in 09? rip sahel kazemi "Last Login: 7/2/2009
Uh...
Police will probably keep this under wraps until they know more. That *$%% is pretty much letting us know that this was no murder/suicide. Way toomuch of a coincidence.
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yup and now the myspace has been deleted. Dyyhard, u screen capped that %+%%?

sarah palin - "you betcha". i had a feeling he would erase the message or delete the account.

16h1dur.jpg

--- had to edit that word for NT.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

UPDATE -- A Nashville police spokesman identified the woman as Sahel Kazemi, a "friend" of McNair's. A pistol was found near her body. She suffered a single gunshot wound to the head, police say, and McNair "was shot multiple times."
Ok, this is what I think happened.

McNair was setup, whoever set him up has been on game with The First 48hrs and CSI television shows.

Ain't no way in hell that little girl could shoot McNair that many times (bullet riddled body), I just don't see that happening.

Then the dude overpowering the chick and made it look like a suicide, wiped the gun, wiped the door knob and went on his way.

I'm with you. That's what I'm guessing ...

My dude dyyhard... good %%+*.

Clean it up though. You know the mods be watching like hawks....

Son, the Police better have this +$#%+ in questioning Right NOW!

thats Crazy!!!!

I'll email the police that !#%@ my gad damn self if I have to

wow @ the last login. We dont know when they were killed though. Could have been found yesterday, but been rotting for a day or two.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

It's 2009, man. You know authorities know to check MySpace's and what have you.
True, but that Caucasian Persuasion dude deleted his myspace with a QUICKNESS.

P MAC ONE wrote:
"She is the sweetest girl, and she did not deserve this," Kazemi's ex-beau, Keith Norfleet, told the newspaper upon learning of her death. "He was making her believe they were going to be together, and everything would be perfect."
That's this dude
Btw, Keith Norfleet's saying under his name is kinda weird, the helll is going on here

5mfl90.jpg

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

wow @ the last login. We dont know when they were killed though. Could have been found yesterday, but been rotting for a day or two.
Bruh, the police were called Yesterday. the 4th. Dudes last login was the 2nd. Meaning either he's a psychic or he had "knowledge or wasinvolveed" 2 days prior to the bodies being discovered

yeah someone needs to see that myspace stuff, maybe you really should send it to authorities or tmz even.

this clearly wasn't a double homicide

UPDATE: Sahel Kazemi's former longtime boyfriend, Keith Norfleet, in an interview with the TENNESSEAN Saturday, had this to say about Kazemi's relationship with McNair:
"He was making her believe they were going to be together, and everything would be perfect."

Though they were broken up, Norfleet said they'd been speaking a lot recently and she planned to break it off with McNair. He said she banged on her door early Saturday morning, but he didn't get there fast enough.

Above is a snapshot of Norfleet's current Myspace page. Note the message next to his profile photo: "never let anyone or anything come in between you and the one you love because when you do you lose everything."

(Photo of Sahel Kazemi, 20-year-old woman found dead with McNair)

Don't forget about the NASHVILLE POST's report that McNair apparently had his life threatened the morning of the murder. The Post is also now reporting that McNair was in the vehicle when Kazemi was charged with DUI two days ago, and that she was "high" and not drunk.

UPDATE: The TENNESSEAN reports Sahel Kazemi was indeed the woman found dead with McNair.

UPDATE: "Sahel Kazemi" is the #1 search term on Google.com at the moment (7/5/09 - 1:33AM ET):

UPDATE: Bizarre news from the NASVHILLE POST, which reports:
According sources, a white woman in her early 20s, around 5-foot-4, approached McNair at the restaurant and accused him of slipping her a "roofie" a year ago.

The woman then told McNair, according to sources, that her boyfriend was going to kill him. Multiple sources have confirmed that this information has been shared with the Metro Police Department. Metro Police has yet to identify the dead woman, but is it unknown if the woman at the restaurant is the same woman found in the condo.

The NASHVILLE TENNESSEAN reported earlier today that a 20-year-old woman was charged with DUI two days ago in an Escalade registered to Steve McNair. The woman, Sahel Kazemi, was identified as 20 years old. (Kazemi is now confirmed as the second deceased victim found with McNair.)

The above photo is from a Nashville-based Myspace account under the same Sahel Kazemi. After the jump is another photo, from Facebook.

97e841520f3868b86c331c20b9d94ad7_sahelkazemiphoto.jpg

Also interesting to note that the wife of McNair, Mechelle, told police today that she hadn't seen her husband in two days.

The couple's home is about ten miles from the scene of the double homicide.

what did the message actually say on his myspace?

from what i see it's not enough to legally say he was involved with anything.

but its enough to take a long and hard look at boy

Wife aint seen her husband since the 2nd...

Dude had his last login on the 2nd with very suspicious +$@+ on there ... (the 2 days Mcnairs wife hadnt seen him)

a death threat.

this is Beyond Crazy

I'm thinking Mcnair took the girl from her ex bf, and dude was jealous because of Mcnair's status

I mean, regardless, that dude will get charged. Maybe he committed the murders, maybe not, but he clearly knew in advance, and advertised that he knew.
there's gotta be a way to get that page back up.
There's a screenshot on the previous page.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Wife aint seen her husband since the 2nd...

Dude had his last login on the 2nd with very suspicious +$@+ on there ... (the 2 days Mcnairs wife hadnt seen him)

a death threat.

this is Beyond Crazy
I started to think the same thing as addicted2mikes, but would've the cops have noticed that off the bat?

Two dead bodies that have been laying there for two days are going to be a bit different than dead bodies from a couple of hours before.

Back
Top Bottom