Steve McNair found shot to death. Murder-Suicide by 20 year old GF

Chillin with the fam when I heard the news.. me and my dad were in shock
eek.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
RIP

Originally Posted by franchise3

So she was on some you better leave your wife or else, steez?

Pretty much. This is some Lifetime Movie Network stuff. Just heard on the news that he was shot multiple times and the gun was found by her with a singlegunshot to her head. It's been confirmed that they had a relationship together and an SUV and condo was both in their names. Steve was a good footballplayer no doubt and will be missed but like a lot athletes they get around and unfortunately this could ultimately happen.
smh.gif

sounds like a lot of withheld information on here. we can read through the lines though. smh...

on some real $!$%
I just found out and almost cried...Mcnair was my fav. athlete, he was my password for $!$% and everything

I'm not the type to show emotions, didn't cry at families funerals and everything...this hit me hard and I never met dude before....

RIP

Steve McNair was one of my favorite athletes due to the fact that he was willing to play through injuries and still produce on Sundays, while still beinghumble and a class act. He will be missed.

why is it in almost every year there is a violent incident on these nfl players?

i remember what happened to Plex that sidelined him before the playoffs.

RIP

R.I.P.

this story is playing out strange though. anybody think maybe mrs. mcnair found out about this affair and did this and made it look like a murder suicide?crazy.

Whatever Steve did, was NO reason to kill him (and another girl) over. seriously SMH. People need to learn some self-control

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

Originally Posted by franchise3

So she was on some you better leave your wife or else, steez?

Pretty much. This is some Lifetime Movie Network stuff. Just heard on the news that he was shot multiple times and the gun was found by her with a single gunshot to her head. It's been confirmed that they had a relationship together and an SUV and condo was both in their names. Steve was a good football player no doubt and will be missed but like a lot athletes they get around and unfortunately this could ultimately happen.
smh.gif

wow
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

why is it in almost every year there is a violent incident on these nfl players?

i remember what happened to Plex that sidelined him before the playoffs.
Burress accidentally shooting himself doesn't compare to this.

Damn!, I'm reading this then I turned to Espn and I'm breaking down, R.I.P. Steve

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Are the PO-lice 100% certain that the wound they found on McNair's body was a gunshot wound and not inflicted by her chin?

pathetic that you couldnt even wait a whole day to make a joke about the situation.

grow up.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

Are the PO-lice 100% certain that the wound they found on McNair's body was a gunshot wound and not inflicted by her chin?

pathetic that you couldnt even wait a whole day to make a joke about the situation.

grow up.

I'm not making a joke about the situation, at least that's not my intention. I'm making a joke about her. Didn't she kill McNair beforeshooting herself? Getting made fun of is the least she deserves.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

grow up.

I'm not making a joke about the situation, at least that's not my intention. I'm making a joke about her. Didn't she kill McNair before shooting herself? Getting made fun of is the least she deserves.
get over yourself dude.

Back
Top Bottom