Steve McNair found shot to death. Murder-Suicide by 20 year old GF

Still not able to sink it all in. I met Steve on more than one occasion. He was very close to my uncle and was kind of hard how he took it today. Besides thefact that they played together from the titans to the ravens its a friend that passed first. The fact that he went out like this....basically sums up how hewas living. This lifestyle was not new to him and it is just sad to find out all the details. I just found out everything but stuff that has not hit the mediayet. Just crazy how a man could lose it all in the blink of a eye over shone....

Norfleet said she told him she was seeing McNair, who she met while working as a waitress at Dave & Busters. He was worried about her dating a married man and hopeful they'd get back together. They had been living together for four years, since they moved from her family's home in Jacksonville, Fla., to Nashville.

Damn...she was 16 (at the time) and living w. her boyfriend....

So many sketchy details...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Sad way to end both of their lives

eek.gif
read this....

While the news that Former Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair has died has Nashville in a state of shock, NashvillePost.com has gathered new information that sheds a different light on his untimely death.

McNair, 36, and an unnamed woman, were found dead Saturday in downtown Nashville.

The pair died of apparent gunshots wounds and were found in a condominium at 2nd and Lea Avenues in Rutledge Hill. The woman, sources say, was approximately 20 years of age.

While Metro Police has reported that details are sketchy, NashvillePost.com sources say that at approximately 2 a.m. Saturday morning, McNair was celebrating the holidays at the Blue Moon Restaurant near the John C. Tune Airport.

According to the same NashvillePost.com sources, a white woman in her early 20s, around 5-foot-4, approached McNair at the restaurant and accused him of slipping her a "roofie" a year ago.

The woman then told McNair, according to sources, that her boyfriend was going to kill him.

Roofie is a slang term for Rohypnol, a sedative dating back to the early 1970s that is used in hospitals for deep sedation, but is now a fairly infamous date-rape drug.

Multiple sources have confirmed that this information has been shared with the Metro Police Department. Metro Police has yet to identify the dead woman, but is it unknown if the woman at the restaurant is the same woman found in the condo.

Nashville Post.com will update this story as more information comes available.

Link

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Still not able to sink it all in. I met Steve on more than one occasion. He was very close to my uncle and was kind of hard how he took it today. Besides the fact that they played together from the titans to the ravens its a friend that passed first. The fact that he went out like this....basically sums up how he was living. This lifestyle was not new to him and it is just sad to find out all the details. I just found out everything but stuff that has not hit the media yet. Just crazy how a man could lose it all in the blink of a eye over shone....
is your uncle Derrick Mason?

The way the police reported it at the press conference, all signs point to her killing him.

While the news that Former Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair has died has Nashville in a state of shock, NashvillePost.com has gathered new information that sheds a different light on his untimely death.

McNair, 36, and an unnamed woman, were found dead Saturday in downtown Nashville.

The pair died of apparent gunshots wounds and were found in a condominium at 2nd and Lea Avenues in Rutledge Hill. The woman, sources say, was approximately 20 years of age.

While Metro Police has reported that details are sketchy, NashvillePost.com sources say that at approximately 2 a.m. Saturday morning, McNair was celebrating the holidays at the Blue Moon Restaurant near the John C. Tune Airport.

According to the same NashvillePost.com sources, a white woman in her early 20s, around 5-foot-4, approached McNair at the restaurant and accused him of slipping her a "roofie" a year ago.

The woman then told McNair, according to sources, that her boyfriend was going to kill him.

Roofie is a slang term for Rohypnol, a sedative dating back to the early 1970s that is used in hospitals for deep sedation, but is now a fairly infamous date-rape drug.

Multiple sources have confirmed that this information has been shared with the Metro Police Department. Metro Police has yet to identify the dead woman, but is it unknown if the woman at the restaurant is the same woman found in the condo.

This story is all over the damn place. What kind of life was Steve living, man?
ohwell.gif

If all of that is true, I assume that this girl's boyfriend killed Steve and the 20-year-old he was seeing and made it look like a murder-suicide?

Originally Posted by JND1

smh.gif
R.I.P. Air McNair

This last week or so has been unreal.

Word.

Damn... Air McNair was one of my idols growing up. He was one of those football players I would watch and when he did stuff I would mimc him when I played withfriends... It was because of him (with help from Shaq and Vince Carter) that whenever I threw a touchdown I would throw up "hooks" (look up Omega PsiPhi a.k.a. Ques). I had no idea what it meant, but it looked cool, and he did it, so I did...

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

This story is all over the damn place. What kind of life was Steve living, man?
ohwell.gif

If all of that is true, I assume that this girl's boyfriend killed Steve and the 20-year-old he was seeing and made it look like a murder-suicide?

Something's fishy.

This story, and the whole situation with the DUI don't seem to match up.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

If this happen to Pacman it would be somewhat believable, but Steve!?

Thanks for all the memories.

R.I.P. Steve McNair.

The season still has to be played out...Injuries will occur, some new faces will not live up to expectation, chemisty problems will arise, etc...No one wins aring in July...

Originally Posted by jumpmanfeva

The season still has to be played out...Injuries will occur, some new faces will not live up to expectation, chemisty problems will arise, etc...No one wins a ring in July...
?

Originally Posted by jumpmanfeva

The season still has to be played out...Injuries will occur, some new faces will not live up to expectation, chemisty problems will arise, etc...No one wins a ring in July...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom