Steve McNair found shot to death. Murder-Suicide by 20 year old GF

"He was making her believe they were going to be together, and everything would be perfect."

Though they were broken up, Norfleet said they'd been speaking a lot recently and she planned to break it off with McNair. He said she banged on her door early Saturday morning, but he didn't get there fast enough.

Righttttttt
tired.gif

Yea forensics would definitely notice that.

but what if they had planned it and set it in motion, held them there and finally committed the murders on the 4th

this all crazy speculation but that Last Log in date and msg is %$$+#+ Unreal

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Wife aint seen her husband since the 2nd...

Dude had his last login on the 2nd with very suspicious +$@+ on there ... (the 2 days Mcnairs wife hadnt seen him)

a death threat.

this is Beyond Crazy

This.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

McNair what did you get yourself into my man
embarassed.gif
And this.
tired.gif

I really hope the police are aware of that dudes cryptic message on the 2nd.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Wife aint seen her husband since the 2nd...

Dude had his last login on the 2nd with very suspicious +$@+ on there ... (the 2 days Mcnairs wife hadnt seen him)

a death threat.

this is Beyond Crazy
I started to think the same thing as addicted2mikes, but would've the cops have noticed that off the bat?

Two dead bodies that have been laying there for two days are going to be a bit different than dead bodies from a couple of hours before.
This.

The bodies would have already undergone serious decomp by then and the stench would have been unbearable for anyone who lived in the condo. They would havecalled police themselves.

UPDATE -- A Nashville police spokesman identified the woman as Sahel Kazemi, a "friend" of McNair's. A pistol was found near her body. She suffered a single gunshot wound to the head, police say, and McNair "was shot multiple times."
Ok, this is what I think happened.

McNair was setup, whoever set him up has been on game with The First 48hrs and CSI television shows.

Ain't no way in hell that little girl could shoot McNair that many times (bullet riddled body), I just don't see that happening.

Then the dude overpowering the chick and made it look like a suicide, wiped the gun, wiped the door knob and went on his way.

I don't think she set him up. Here's what I think happened:

- McNair went to the condo around 1:30-2:00am and was followed by the ex-bf.
- McNair gets in and his mistress tells him to take a seat on the couch and asks if he wants a drink or so.
- Moments later the ex-bf knocks on the door while possessing a concealed weapon (possibly wearing gloves), the mistress answers and the ex-bf comes in.
- Ex-bf is greeted by McNair, there's tension in the air, so Steve instinctively is about to get up.
- Ex-bf tells McNair there's no need to get up and that everything's cool.
- Steve takes a seat back on the couch and the mistress starts to walk towards the couch.
- Ex pulls out his gun and unloads on Steve, she stands there shocked and terrified.
- Ex walks over to her, points the gun at her head, and pulls the trigger.
- He walks back over to McNair, and just for good measure lets another one out to Steve's head.
- Ex places the gun near mistress' body and leaves the condo.

I would have a hard time believing that McNair would just be sitting duck on the couch as someone knocks on the door to HIS condo, with gloves on, andeverything all tense - that a NFL quarterback would somehow get handled like that.

McNair was what 6'2 and 250+? Have you seen the pics of these 2 Caucasian dudes? ... no wayyy.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

UPDATE -- A Nashville police spokesman identified the woman as Sahel Kazemi, a "friend" of McNair's. A pistol was found near her body. She suffered a single gunshot wound to the head, police say, and McNair "was shot multiple times."

McNair was setup, whoever set him up has been on game with The First 48hrs and CSI television shows.

Ain't no way in hell that little girl could shoot McNair that many times (bullet riddled body), I just don't see that happening.

Then the dude overpowering the chick and made it look like a suicide, wiped the gun, wiped the door knob and went on his way.

- McNair gets in and his mistress tells him to take a seat on the couch and asks if he wants a drink or so.
- Moments later the ex-bf knocks on the door while possessing a concealed weapon (possibly wearing gloves), the mistress answers and the ex-bf comes in.
- Ex-bf is greeted by McNair, there's tension in the air, so Steve instinctively is about to get up.
- Steve takes a seat back on the couch and the mistress starts to walk towards the couch.
- Ex pulls out his gun and unloads on Steve, she stands there shocked and terrified.
- He walks back over to McNair, and just for good measure lets another one out to Steve's head.

my dude... i know you're not trying to be like that, but it's extremely speculative to be pointing fingers like that when we as civilians have solittle clue as to what really went down...

Alright, trying to lay out the entire crime scene is being a bit too speculative...

thnx bright nikes. also that roofies story might have been made up and dissemenated by those involved.

as far as that myspace posting --
just seems really dumb and out of character to leave up a myspace page posting up hours after a crime (then taking it down) from someone who is directly tryingto cover up a crime ( another piece trying to throw people off????).

then again maybe they weren't that thorough.

Another thing, since Steve was shot multiple times how come none of the neighbors reported hearinggunshots?

Seriously, tha screen cap and all th stuff on here should be sent to someone. It's not that hard.

I would have a hard time believing that McNair would just be sitting duck on the couch as someone knocks on the door to HIS condo, with gloves on, and everything all tense - that a NFL quarterback would somehow get handled like that.

McNair was what 6'2 and 250+? Have you seen the pics of these 2 Caucasian dudes? ... no wayyy.
+1

I really feel bad for McNair's wife and kids that they're gonna have to live all this drama out through the media.

That said, I feel like there's a whole lot more to this story than we know. It's getting increasingly difficult to believe what I want to believe, andthat is that Air McNair was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

my dude... i know you're not trying to be like that, but it's extremely speculative to be pointing fingers like that when we as civilians have so little clue as to what really went down...

I know that, I was just basing it off the screencap of dude's myspace. But even before all of this stuff about his myspace was uncovered you can take alook back a few pages and you'll see that I somewhat speculated already about a psycho ex-bf.

But like you said, it's all speculative because none of know what really went down.

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Really when it comes down to it. The girl killed him and then killed herself.
why would she kill him and herself though?

she was getting free stuff out the $%* prolly from steve, she could prolly do anything she wanted with him around...

and now that i look at the myspace thing again, he could have been just saying RIP, like you're life is over now (since you're with him), notnecessarily RIP, i'm going to kill you.

you might even end up close to right... just seems a bit weird to be getting so specific with claims

^ Yeah, but his last login was on the 2nd when he left that message, but the bodies were found on the 4th.

1. Someone needs to send that to media and authorities. Watermark it with NT though.
laugh.gif

2. I haven't messed with MySpace in a long time, but can you not update your status from a mobile phone without logging in?

I have a hard time buying that a dude from Nashville is gonna pull off some Departed type $!+$ on Steve McNair over a !!$%%.

I mean, I could be wrong, but I can't see Steve goin' out like that.

why would she kill him and herself though?

she was getting free stuff out the $%* prolly from steve, she could prolly do anything she wanted with him around...
She was a 20-year-old girl messing with a married man.

Maybe he wanted to break it off with her, and she wasn't having it.

Who knows, man.

Originally Posted by toine2983

^ Yeah, but his last login was on the 2nd when he left that message, but the bodies were found on the 4th.
i'm saying though, so many ppl, just look at here on NT, ppl use RIP for the most random things.

NTer A: I ate a bad piece of tuna
NTer B: RIP

NTer A: I have a rash
NTer B: RIP

etc.

I'm saying he could have been saying "have fun with that scum bag, you're life will suck now"

Back
Top Bottom