Steve McNair found shot to death. Murder-Suicide by 20 year old GF

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Why are the cops saying they arent "actively" looking for a suspect? Why not?
they know its a suicide they just gotta wait for forensics to confirm it.
Lol

McNair was shot 4 times?
eek.gif
+%@

Alright guys. I really haven't read up on the whole story.

Did McNair kill someone before he killed himself? Someone please explain that to me.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Did McNair kill someone before he killed himself? Someone please explain that to me.

Thanks.
why don't you take the time waiting for someone to answer this, and go figure it out for youself by reading the thousands of news articles onthe matter floating around the internet.

Thanks.
crazy gf killed him then herself. But some ppl on here are thinking it was some crazy bf but only evidence of that is myspace status. But whoknows.

- supposedly..........(from another forum)

Basically, McNair was hittin the chick off and on for a couple of yrs. Had her in a posh spot and was taking care of her (typical sidepiece %@$*). She got a man in the interim, who goes as far back as junior high. Long story short...ol boy (who was an ex felon off a 2-3 yr bid) got mad jealous, ran up in the spot and held them both at gunpoint. Murked McNair in cold blood, shot the broad afterwards, and is now on the run(supposedly headed outta state).

.....who knows though
eyes.gif

McNair
smh.gif

Messin around w. a 20 year old....that's trouble right there.

This ex-of the girl sounds shady as hell....I mean !@*#..this is the same dude who had this chick living with him when she was 15-16 years old. Dude was ajilted-ex, and obviously jealous of McNair. All that being said, I wish McNair was smarter about this whole situation. I'm still in shock....

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Why are the cops saying they arent "actively" looking for a suspect? Why not?
they know its a suicide they just gotta wait for forensics to confirm it.
No they don't. They just don't have a motive behind it yet so they can't actively look for a suspect.
we'll see

Thanks.
crazy gf killed him then herself. But some ppl on here are thinking it was some crazy bf but only evidence of that is myspace status. But who knows.

I think she killed him in a crime of passion. I still say she was pissed that he wouldn't leave his wife.

Thanks.

He didn't kill himself or anyone else.

Keith Norfleet's phone # : +1 8656734628

2505 Pulaski Rd, Knoxville, TN 37914

2lm3wnl.jpg

Some should go check it out if they're in the TN area

LOL that number is surely to be disconnected in the next few minutes

From reports there's no way it was a suicide.. all signs point to a double murder

Keith seems to be involved somehow. Maybe he hired some goons

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Thanks.
why don't you take the time waiting for someone to answer this, and go figure it out for youself by reading the thousands of news articles on the matter floating around the internet.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you THAT mad?!

Thanks for those that did explain.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

From reports there's no way it was a suicide.. all signs point to a double murder

explain? she was found with one shot to head and gun under her? I dont see evidence you speak of.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Thanks.
why don't you take the time waiting for someone to answer this, and go figure it out for youself by reading the thousands of news articles on the matter floating around the internet.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you THAT mad?!

Thanks for those that did explain.

- dont sound mad at all to me.

- whats really funny is how you children today take the truth being told to you as someone being mad....

- what he said was 110% true though. the time it took to type your question, wait for a reply, then read it, you could have got all the info you needed fromthe cliffnotes on say cnn.com.......cats is lazy
smh.gif

Thanks.
crazy gf killed him then herself. But some ppl on here are thinking it was some crazy bf but only evidence of that is myspace status. But who knows.
Since I'm the type of person who likes to hear other people's perspective... Why are you simply dismissing the myspace posting? And thesubsequent deletion of said page? And the fact that the gun was found underneath her torso even though she got shot in the head?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- supposedly..........(from another forum)
Basically, McNair was hittin the chick off and on for a couple of yrs. Had her in a posh spot and was taking care of her (typical sidepiece %@$*). She got a man in the interim, who goes as far back as junior high. Long story short...ol boy (who was an ex felon off a 2-3 yr bid) got mad jealous, ran up in the spot and held them both at gunpoint. Murked McNair in cold blood, shot the broad afterwards, and is now on the run(supposedly headed outta state).

This sounds on point to what I'm thinking happened.

I think this should be a lesson learned for most dudes who plan on having a jumpoff / sidepiece.

Never let a broad take place of your wifey at home, if the +#$!# got baggage ... no P is worth all that.

But, the power of the P .. U . S ... is
smh.gif

- whats really funny is how you children today take the truth being told to you as someone being mad....

- what he said was 110% true though. the time it took to type your question, wait for a reply, then read it, you could have got all the info you needed from the cliffnotes on say cnn.com.......cats is lazy
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Another one.

It took 2 mins to get a reply. In 2 minutes, I wouldnt have understood the whole thing.

- what he said was 110% true though. the time it took to type your question, wait for a reply, then read it, you could have got all the info you needed from the cliffnotes on say cnn.com.......cats is lazy
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Another one.

It took 2 mins to get a reply. In 2 minutes, I wouldnt have understood the whole thing.

- yep, another one.......i must be MAD too
eyes.gif

-
laugh.gif
children.....

Its a #$#%#%# cold game.

Ain't ol' girl live in a grimy part of town too? %!* is McNair creepin around the hood for?

I think this should be a lesson learned for most dudes who plan on having a jumpoff / sidepiece.
Real talk.

Man, I dunno what to believe. McNair really $@**#% himself over on this one.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Ain't ol' girl live in a grimy part of town too? %!* is McNair creepin around the hood for?
I don't know if it was grimey.

But the detective said that it was a "peaceful" neighborhood.

So it couldn't have been that hood.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

explain? she was found with one shot to head and gun under her? I dont see evidence you speak of.
I shouldn't have said "no way it was a suicide". It's just my opinion on the reports. It very well could have been a suicide.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Keith Norfleet's phone # : +1 8656734628

2505 Pulaski Rd, Knoxville, TN 37914

2lm3wnl.jpg

Some should go check it out if they're in the TN area

thats not it

Back
Top Bottom