Steve McNair found shot to death. Murder-Suicide by 20 year old GF

http://www.myspace.com/462072170

rip....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yup and now the myspace has been deleted. Dyyhard, u screen capped that %+%%?

sarah palin - "you betcha". i had a feeling he would erase the message or delete the account.

16h1dur.jpg

--- had to edit that word for NT.
Whoa.

Wait, so dude has a key to the condo, he walks in and sees McNair who had been shot 4 times (twice in the head) but he thought they were sleeping so he walkedinto the kitchen and then saw blood on his way back?

That makes absolutely no sense to me.

Kazemi told her sister that McNair was in the process of divorcing.

"That's why she was like, 'OK, now you're divorcing. We can date,'" Salmani said. "He told her, it was going to be finished, the whole divorce was going to be done, two weeks from yesterday."

Although a check of Davidson County's court records shows there is no divorce pending - at least in Nashville - McNair's house is for sale. His wife, Mechelle McNair, hasn't spoken to the media. Police said she is distraught over his death.

Salmani said her sister believed that she and McNair would move in together once the divorce was final, and eventually marry.

"All she was trying to do was have fun," Salmani said. "Nothing else. I believe there is a third person involved."
Possible motive?

Question: Is it physically possible to shoot yourself in the side of the head and land on top of the gun?

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Is NT the leading detectives on this case?
nerd.gif
Because this stuff is just crazy.
I wouldn't say that but the net has been buzzing. A lot of stuff is being found out about her and her ex due to people on boards and blogs.

What doesnt make sense to me is how the gun ended up under her torso. Correct me if Im wrong but doesnt a gun have recoil after being triggered? So if shepointed the gun to the side of her head her hand would've jumped backwards after firing the shot, making it impossible to land under her.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Wait, so dude has a key to the condo, he walks in and sees McNair who had been shot 4 times (twice in the head) but he thought they were sleeping so he walked into the kitchen and then saw blood on his way back?

That makes absolutely no sense to me.

Kazemi told her sister that McNair was in the process of divorcing.

"That's why she was like, 'OK, now you're divorcing. We can date,'" Salmani said. "He told her, it was going to be finished, the whole divorce was going to be done, two weeks from yesterday."

Although a check of Davidson County's court records shows there is no divorce pending - at least in Nashville - McNair's house is for sale. His wife, Mechelle McNair, hasn't spoken to the media. Police said she is distraught over his death.

Salmani said her sister believed that she and McNair would move in together once the divorce was final, and eventually marry.

"All she was trying to do was have fun," Salmani said. "Nothing else. I believe there is a third person involved."
Possible motive?

Question: Is it physically possible to shoot yourself in the side of the head and land on top of the gun?

How wouldnt that be possible?

^ basically

I'm starting to highly doubt that this is a simple murder suicide. Way too many things that are weird about this situation.

It's hard to imagine her just sneaking up on him while he's sitting on the couch and pulling the pistol on him. I mean what kinda girl (and if therewas a kind, it doesn't look like that girl) is just gonna pull out a pistol and spray 4 times. They haven't mentioned that the bodies showed anyevidence of a physical fight, and if there was one before you'd think Steve wouldn't stay seated if she went for the reach.

I also don't see a way she could shoot herself in the side of the head and land on the gun. Especially such a small girl.

" Hurtin for my N (smiley face)"
"rip Sahel Kazemi"

........On July 2nd.

They must win a lot of lotto drawings.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

For those of you who missed it. Key details revealed here:
Pretty much saying its murder suicide. Just cant confirm it yet. The girl probably found out steve wasn't really getting a divorce. Stillsounds too crazy to understand though.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

"rip Sahel Kazemi"

........On July 2nd.

yeah. Just a weird and sad coincidence. Since mcNair was seen alive early morning on the 4th so they were alive when he made that status.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

"rip Sahel Kazemi"

........On July 2nd.

sad coincidence.

bull $++%
How? did he make that status because he was planning on murdering her 2 days later? We know they died the 4th....

"rip Sahel Kazemi"

........On July 2nd.

yeah. Just a weird and sad coincidence. Since mcNair was seen alive early morning on the 4th so they were alive when he made that status.
eek.gif
The odds of that being a mere coincidence are pretty close to 0.
The odds of a 20 yr old committing murder suicide is also close to 0, no matter how emotional women get.

When women want to commit murder (a bf or husband) they usually hire others to do it or poison their bf or husband.

"rip Sahel Kazemi"

........On July 2nd.

eek.gif
The odds of a 20 yr old committing murder suicide is also close to 0, no matter how emotional women get.

When women want to commit murder (a bf or husband) they usually hire others to do it or poison their victim.
The odds are a little higher than zero because it just happened. But your right it is crazy a girl did that. Hard to understand.

Originally Posted by Grimey

"rip Sahel Kazemi"

........On July 2nd.

sad coincidence.

bull $++%
How? did he make that status because he was planning on murdering her 2 days later? We know they died the 4th....
What does "hurtin 4 my n" with a smiley face mean?

The smiley face indicates "hurtin" used in the literal sense.

^Crazy a girl did what? She was murdered also.
And I don't see how that status update could be a mere coincidence. You don't just guess someone gonna die days in advance.

"rip Sahel Kazemi"

........On July 2nd.

eek.gif

When women want to commit murder (a bf or husband) they usually hire others to do it or poison their victim.
The odds are a little higher than zero because it just happened. But your right it is crazy a girl did that. Hard to understand.
At the very least they knew what was going to happen. No?

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

^Crazy a girl did what? She was murdered also.
And I don't see how that status update could be a mere coincidence. You don't just guess someone gonna die days in advance.
Proof she was murdered? Other than a myspace status.

"rip Sahel Kazemi"

........On July 2nd.

eek.gif

At the very least they knew what was going to happen. No?
Thats all that could be said now since they were alive. But i highly doubt anyone would be that dumb. But hey who knows. Maybe he did tell theworld he was gonna kill someone then go do it two days later.

If she had shot herself the gun could not have ended up underneath her body the way it supposedly did.

BTW did you miss the topic title? "ESPN & BNO now saying Double Homicide"

Back
Top Bottom