Steve McNair found shot to death. Murder-Suicide by 20 year old GF

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

^Crazy a girl did what? She was murdered also.
And I don't see how that status update could be a mere coincidence. You don't just guess someone gonna die days in advance.
Proof she was murdered? Other than a myspace status.
You're arguing just for the sake of arguing.
You're acting as if that myspace profile page is inconsequential.

Plenty of real losers in life who get jealous enough to murder average joe let alone a famous name.

Thats all that could be said now since they were alive. But i highly doubt anyone would be that dumb. But hey who knows. Maybe he did tell the world he was gonna kill someone then go do it two days later.

The kid obviously couldn't keep his mouth shut and like a little school girl had to blab about a "secret".

That's the thing about most criminals. They're stupid. That's why they get caught.

im not trying to argue just to argue but there is more proof of suicide murder than double homicide. And to lv jordan. Have u read articles and watched videos?they explained the gun was under her so thats why they said that at first. Without the gun it looked like a double murder.

i said it before and i'll say it again....its weird how the ex bf talked to the media immediately after the news came out......that is VERY suspect....itwas quotes from him within an hour or 2 after the news got out....he seeked the media....they didnt seek him, at least not that fast

Nah I haven't been watching TV. Just heard they found the gun under her, which IMO is evidence enough that it was a double murder.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

What doesnt make sense to me is how the gun ended up under her torso. Correct me if Im wrong but doesnt a gun have recoil after being triggered? So if she pointed the gun to the side of her head her hand would've jumped backwards after firing the shot, making it impossible to land under her.
x2

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Thats all that could be said now since they were alive. But i highly doubt anyone would be that dumb. But hey who knows. Maybe he did tell the world he was gonna kill someone then go do it two days later.

The kid obviously couldn't keep his mouth shut and like a little school girl had to blab about a "secret".

That's the thing about most criminals. They're stupid. That's why they get caught.
Alright. That could be a theory i guess.

she had shot herself the gun could not have ended up underneath her body the way it supposedly did.
Why do people keep saying this? I don't think it was suicide either but it's not like it's impossible for the gun to have fallenunderneath her.

im not trying to argue just to argue but there is more proof of suicide murder than double homicide. And to lv jordan. Have u read articles and watched videos? they explained the gun was under her so thats why they said that at first. Without the gun it looked like a double murder.
When someone tells you that a 20yr old chick shot her bf 4 times (2 times in the head) and then killed herself it should bring up plenty of redflags.

It is rare for women to kill their bf/husands by shooting them. They either hire others to do it or poison their victim.
Let alone this girl supposedly shot him twice in the head. That's laughable.

I wouldn't be surrised if these 2 dudes want to be known for killing a celeb and know as "real goons".

There are plenty of people who are losers in life and are that demented.
They want the notoriety.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

im not trying to argue just to argue but there is more proof of suicide murder than double homicide. And to lv jordan. Have u read articles and watched videos? they explained the gun was under her so thats why they said that at first. Without the gun it looked like a double murder.
When someone tells you that a 20yr old chick shot her bf 4 times (2 times in the head) and then killed herself it should bring up plenty of red flags.

It is rare for women to kill their bf/husands by shooting them. They either hire others to do it or poison their victim.
Let alone this girl supposedly shot him twice in the head. That's laughable.

I wouldn't be surrised if these 2 dudes want to be known for killing a celeb and know as "real goons".

There are plenty of people who are losers in life and are that demented.
They want the notoriety.
i understand that. Its so crazy hearing a 20 yr girl could do that. But ppl are crazy. Its a crazy world. In my opinion a lot of ppl are lookingtoo much into it instead of believing the girl could of done it. But thats just how i feel. I guess time will tell. Rip either way.
JD617 i agree.

JD617 wrote:
she had shot herself the gun could not have ended up underneath her body the way it supposedly did.
Why do people keep saying this? I don't think it was suicide either but it's not like it's impossible for the gun to have fallen underneath her.
The odds of the gun landing under her are about as close to 0 as humanly possible. I simply can not think of a single scenario in which the gunwould travel faster than her body to the floor and manage to find its way under her body. Its just not feasible.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

unless it was still in her hand as she fell and she wasnt killed instantly

finally someone gets it. And i havent heard about anything about her hands. That would be huge if they didnt though.

So she shot him 4 times (2 in the head/chest), then turn the gun on herself and missed her head (well it would explain the 4 shots
laugh.gif
)....... the gun falls to the ground, she falls to the ground and rolls overonto the gun?

Theres just tooooo many "dumb" things for this M-S theory to be correct.

I think its more likely that the gunner just didnt have an idea about physics and thought that placing the gun under her would seem more like a M-S.

But how do you shoot yourself in the head and not die instantly? Doesn't it cut off all electrical impulses?

I'm convinced that it was either the ex-bf or an ex-bf's friend.

Here's why:

Apparently dude had keys to the Escalade, so he most likely had keys to the condo. Thus, no forced entry.

Steve was shot on the couch. Dude prob rushed in and fired. If it was actually ol' girl that shot, I have a hard time believing Steve would be seated onthe couch.

It's seems highly unlikely that both she had the fortitude to pull the trigger 4 times, AND the gun just so happened to land underneath her, AND she pulleda gun on him while he was sitting down and he didn't move.

This, plus the comments from the sister, the MySpace status, and the fact that there doesn't really seem to be a strong motive from the girl make me thinkit was one of the two dudes who dyyhard linked to their MySpace.

finally someone gets it. And i havent heard about anything about her hands. That would be huge if they didnt though.

Dude are you the real gunner? You seem to be the only one who's defending this M-S theory. So youre saying its more likely that she shot herself anddidnt do the job, yet wound up on top of the gun?? Duuuude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

But how do you shoot yourself in the head and not die instantly? Doesn't it cut off all electrical impulses?
there have been people who have survived after being shot in the head.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

But isn't that from someone else shooting them in the head?

Originally Posted by Durden7

So she shot him 4 times (2 in the head/chest), then turn the gun on herself and missed her head (well it would explain the 4 shots
laugh.gif
)....... the gun falls to the ground, she falls to the ground and rolls over onto the gun?

I think its more likely that the gunner just didnt have an idea about physics and thought that placing the gun under her would seem more like a M-S.
why would she have to miss? You dont die right away when ur shot in the head every time. Hell some ppl survice gun shots to the head. I thinkthere have to be more what ifs for the double murder to be true than the m-s. But i wanna know about the resadue on her hands.

why would that matter ? lol and no ppl have survived shooting themselves. And she would only have to be alive for a few seconds before dying toland on gun. (not saying it couldnt happen if she died instantly)

yeah thats true but figure it could happen from someone doing it themself too. im no doctor though. i find it hard to believe a young chick could do somethinglike this in such a cold blooded way but who knows.

Originally Posted by Durden7

laugh.gif
)....... the gun falls to the ground, she falls to the ground and rolls over onto the gun?

why would she have to miss? You dont die right away when ur shot in the head every time. Hell some ppl survice gun shots to the head. I think there have to be more what ifs for the double murder to be true than the m-s. But i wanna know about the resadue on her hands.

So afer she shot herself in the head she still had the capacity in her nervous system to move on top of the gun? Isnt it more likely that when someone shootsthemself in the head and they miss they simply lie on the floor until they bleed to death?

IF she did shoot herself and missed, wouldnt there have been blood spots/marks around her which showed that she was moving/tossing around?

fam, My uncle got shot in the head point blank range and is still living.
It happens

Back
Top Bottom