Steer Clear of Camden, NJ

Originally Posted by Methedy24

Sure, at night particularly, it's a dangerous place, but during resonable hours, if you avoid the problematic sectors, you would
be fine.
So if I was a Camden resident working full time, wouldn't that give me 0 hours of safety outside my job?

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm only three blocks from the river 
embarassed.gif

R.I.P.

prayer_01.jpg

laugh.gif

I Was out there earlier today. I got homies out there, and i heard the blocks hotter than ever.let me tell you from personal experience, yea they laid off half the police force....but black and white cops don't do %$%@ anyway. Where they lack black and whites, let me tell you. They have FBI, DEA, mobile commands, state boys, and DPA rolling around. it's actually SAFER if you can believe it.

I Was out there earlier today. I got homies out there, and i heard the blocks hotter than ever.let me tell you from personal experience, yea they laid off half the police force....but black and white cops don't do %$%@ anyway. Where they lack black and whites, let me tell you. They have FBI, DEA, mobile commands, state boys, and DPA rolling around. it's actually SAFER if you can believe it.

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

Ive heard this from a couple of people, but the block stay hot but n still selling

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

Ive heard this from a couple of people, but the block stay hot but n still selling

Word, I was shoppin downtown today, and had 2 stop up north. Thebols on the block had all them black n whites paid off anyway. #%$+ way hotter now. I seen FBI run down, this 1 cat told me they locked this boll slanging up wit a couple bundles n a couple stacks. And 15 minutes later they was slanging on the same block.. Its bananas out there right now

Word, I was shoppin downtown today, and had 2 stop up north. Thebols on the block had all them black n whites paid off anyway. #%$+ way hotter now. I seen FBI run down, this 1 cat told me they locked this boll slanging up wit a couple bundles n a couple stacks. And 15 minutes later they was slanging on the same block.. Its bananas out there right now

St. Louis had a run of like 20 murders in the month of November alone.

So, I don't see the shock factor. STL summers and Chicago summers > Camden summers.

So, I don't see the shock factor. STL summers and Chicago summers > Camden summers.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Camden looks like some of the hoods in the south. Its pretty crazy though because its up north...

say what? 
30t6p3b.gif

I know exactly what's hes talking about. It is what it is.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Camden looks like some of the hoods in the south. Its pretty crazy though because its up north...

say what? 
30t6p3b.gif

I know exactly what's hes talking about. It is what it is.

Damn, if u in Camden,NJ and u ain't bout that life, u better get bout that life or your gonna be bout no life.

Damn, if u in Camden,NJ and u ain't bout that life, u better get bout that life or your gonna be bout no life.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by frshstunna

Originally Posted by Im Not You

PG County in MD is starting to rival Camden.

More murders than days in the year so far.

Naw PG aint close to as bad as camden, I kno ppl in both places...PG does have 13 murders tho so far which is still crazy...
Prince George's is worse than Baltimore?

im biased so I would say baltimore is a lovely city lol...Plus we only got 9 compared to that 13
pimp.gif

Still, you have to think about a) how big PG is, and b) the stark difference in diff neighborhoods.

I live in PG, and where I live it's a nice upper middle class burbs. There's lots of 'em too. PG is nice as hell for the most parts, it's just that the bad parts are REALLY bad, and in alot of the nice parts you got kids who like to hang out with/have friends/have family in the bad parts, and up and decide they're bout that life. Last year a dude walked into this guy's house a block from mine, and shot this other dude dead in the face. Just weeks earlier this dude got gunned down at a barbershop down the street in Clinton (I live in Upper Marlboro). Both of these instances were over women.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

PG County in MD is starting to rival Camden.

More murders than days in the year so far.

Naw PG aint close to as bad as camden, I kno ppl in both places...PG does have 13 murders tho so far which is still crazy...
Prince George's is worse than Baltimore?

im biased so I would say baltimore is a lovely city lol...Plus we only got 9 compared to that 13
pimp.gif

Still, you have to think about a) how big PG is, and b) the stark difference in diff neighborhoods.

I live in PG, and where I live it's a nice upper middle class burbs. There's lots of 'em too. PG is nice as hell for the most parts, it's just that the bad parts are REALLY bad, and in alot of the nice parts you got kids who like to hang out with/have friends/have family in the bad parts, and up and decide they're bout that life. Last year a dude walked into this guy's house a block from mine, and shot this other dude dead in the face. Just weeks earlier this dude got gunned down at a barbershop down the street in Clinton (I live in Upper Marlboro). Both of these instances were over women.

Back
Top Bottom