Steer Clear of Camden, NJ

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by krazy88s

With Gov. Christie in office who knows what's gonna happen with Camden. Hell my city has had 3 murders this year so far. And it's not even half as bad as Camden is.

you from newark?
nerd.gif

Nah, Plainfield. And from what I hear it's MS-13 doing the work.

Layoffs for the police department and fire department.........sounds like disaster for the city. 

Layoffs for the police department and fire department.........sounds like disaster for the city. 

With Gov. Christie in office who knows what's gonna happen with Camden. Hell my city has had 3 murders this year so far. And it's not even half as bad as Camden is.

you from newark?
nerd.gif

yes they are, but when arent they puttin in work?

you from newark?
nerd.gif

yes they are, but when arent they puttin in work?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

PG County in MD is starting to rival Camden.

More murders than days in the year so far.

Naw PG aint close to as bad as camden, I kno ppl in both places...PG does have 13 murders tho so far which is still crazy...

Naw PG aint close to as bad as camden, I kno ppl in both places...PG does have 13 murders tho so far which is still crazy...

theres rutergs campuses in a few places in nj not just camden. And %$!! is about to get realll bad down there i feel bad for people living there.

theres rutergs campuses in a few places in nj not just camden. And %$!! is about to get realll bad down there i feel bad for people living there.

Originally Posted by frshstunna

Prince George's is worse than Baltimore?

I currently work there and even during the summer I could count the amount of patrol units I see pass by on one hand... As it was mentioned before most of the Police presense is more predominant around the downtown and the waterfront.The only time you see Cops out heavy is during the PR Parade...It's a shame
ohwell.gif

my old baseball teamate from HS is a cop in PG, he aint feelin those numbers at all
tired.gif

my old baseball teamate from HS is a cop in PG, he aint feelin those numbers at all
tired.gif

I currently work there and even during the summer I could count the amount of patrol units I see pass by on one hand... As it was mentioned before most of the Police presense is more predominant around the downtown and the waterfront.The only time you see Cops out heavy is during the PR Parade...It's a shame
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

im biased so I would say baltimore is a lovely city lol...Plus we only got 9 compared to that 13
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

im biased so I would say baltimore is a lovely city lol...Plus we only got 9 compared to that 13
pimp.gif

The sad thing is that a lot of people in Camden, mostly the under 30 crowd, is proud of how dangerous and "hood" the city is.

The sad thing is that a lot of people in Camden, mostly the under 30 crowd, is proud of how dangerous and "hood" the city is.

Originally Posted by mrarmageddon

Not only that but I remember when I was in college my cousin and a few of his boys came down n they almost didn't let them into the bar/club cause their licenses said Camden on it... The bouncer told them straight up " I don't want any trouble from you guys..."
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mrarmageddon

Not only that but I remember when I was in college my cousin and a few of his boys came down n they almost didn't let them into the bar/club cause their licenses said Camden on it... The bouncer told them straight up " I don't want any trouble from you guys..."
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom