Steer Clear of Camden, NJ

Originally Posted by PoloLax

You know the sad part?

This is about to happen it a lot more cities.

I've read a few reports and honestly, state and local muncipalities are in the same position that investment banks were in. They have no money and they need money, bad. However, it's up to the federal government to give a another "bailout" to state of local governments and they can't do it. This all means one thing, local government is going to have massive layoffs across the board.

America's cities are going to go back in time rather than foward.

Was just talking to my brother about this. He said Jersey was trying to raise money by selling bonds but it didn't pan. I don't know about you guys but the crime rate seems to be increasing and they're getting weirder and weirder.

Originally Posted by PoloLax

You know the sad part?

This is about to happen it a lot more cities.

I've read a few reports and honestly, state and local muncipalities are in the same position that investment banks were in. They have no money and they need money, bad. However, it's up to the federal government to give a another "bailout" to state of local governments and they can't do it. This all means one thing, local government is going to have massive layoffs across the board.

America's cities are going to go back in time rather than foward.

Was just talking to my brother about this. He said Jersey was trying to raise money by selling bonds but it didn't pan. I don't know about you guys but the crime rate seems to be increasing and they're getting weirder and weirder.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

With Gov. Christie in office who knows what's gonna happen with Camden. Hell my city has had 3 murders this year so far. And it's not even half as bad as Camden is.

you from newark?
nerd.gif

Nah, Plainfield. And from what I hear it's MS-13 doing the work.

gov. christie was in plainfield on mlk day talking about school reform and ****. i dont believe anything he says as far i can throw him.
air max 87 wrote:
 i used to HATE going down there, when it starts getting dark out the city shuts down, #%+% looks like a call of duty map 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

With Gov. Christie in office who knows what's gonna happen with Camden. Hell my city has had 3 murders this year so far. And it's not even half as bad as Camden is.

you from newark?
nerd.gif

Nah, Plainfield. And from what I hear it's MS-13 doing the work.

gov. christie was in plainfield on mlk day talking about school reform and ****. i dont believe anything he says as far i can throw him.
air max 87 wrote:
 i used to HATE going down there, when it starts getting dark out the city shuts down, #%+% looks like a call of duty map 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Sounds like somewhere a Black progressive movement could get started.
Yo fam get at me they a pm if your serious I'm down.. I'm getting my masters in social work should be done in december. If your serious get at me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good luck trying to survive 8 hours in Camden

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Sounds like somewhere a Black progressive movement could get started.
Yo fam get at me they a pm if your serious I'm down.. I'm getting my masters in social work should be done in december. If your serious get at me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good luck trying to survive 8 hours in Camden

I worked as a canvasser going to door one summer for a poltical party in NY...One day we went to Camden and ended up just driving around the whole day cause the area we were supposed to do was all boarded up.  Only thing I saw at all was goons.

I worked as a canvasser going to door one summer for a poltical party in NY...One day we went to Camden and ended up just driving around the whole day cause the area we were supposed to do was all boarded up.  Only thing I saw at all was goons.

Originally Posted by Methedy24

Sure, at night particularly, it's a dangerous place, but during resonable hours, if you avoid the problematic sectors, you would
be fine.
So if I was a Camden resident working full time, wouldn't that give me 0 hours of safety outside my job?

Back
Top Bottom