Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

White flood contains creatine, right?

yesterday i did HIIT for 6 intervals, thought I was going to die. Still decided to go to the gym. Tried NaNO vapor for the first time and I was lifting like itwas one of my good days. I may look into white flood though, sounds more potent.

Modern day bodybuilding has definitely gotten out of hand in terms of supplementation. Majority of all beginners are taught that you "need" certainsupplements like whey, creatine, etc. Some people go way out of their way to get them, but they fail to realize that they don't need it. What happened tothe 3 meals a day plan?

Just some food for thought, it takes about 4-5 hours for a meal to be digested. If you're eating more often than that, are you really helping yourdigestive organs?

As far as pre-workout supps go, I'm doing some experimenting. I've heard so many people say how their performance is increased while taking them, so Iwanted to see for myself. My diet is fairly good before I workout, but I've never felt this "intuned" before. So, I'm thoroughly pleased
smile.gif

You should cycle any of these products. Nothing wrong with a stack now an then or preworkout on a day you know you're going to go heavy etc.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Modern day bodybuilding has definitely gotten out of hand in terms of supplementation. Majority of all beginners are taught that you "need" certain supplements like whey, creatine, etc. Some people go way out of their way to get them, but they fail to realize that they don't need it. What happened to the 3 meals a day plan?

Just some food for thought, it takes about 4-5 hours for a meal to be digested. If you're eating more often than that, are you really helping your digestive organs?

But your stomach empties in roughly 3.....

So... I'm thinking about buying some creatine.

How long does the saturation process take before I see some results?

I'm new to this. Only other supplement I take is whey protein of course.

Can I expect massive gains from creatine supplements? (And before anyone mentions my diet, It's fine, I'm just not satisfied, and want to try somethingnew. :tongue:)

Kre-Alkalyn is what I'm planning on taking +that white flood since you guys mentioned it so much. Hehe.

Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

White flood contains creatine, right?

yesterday i did HIIT for 6 intervals, thought I was going to die. Still decided to go to the gym. Tried NaNO vapor for the first time and I was lifting like it was one of my good days. I may look into white flood though, sounds more potent.

Nah white flood doesnt have creatine

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Can I expect massive gains from creatine supplements? (And before anyone mentions my diet, It's fine, I'm just not satisfied, and want to try something new. :tongue:)

Kre-Alkalyn is what I'm planning on taking +that white flood since you guys mentioned it so much. Hehe.

Creatine will make you look bigger while you're on it. But once you get off, the extra water that it brings to the muscle, will go away. Soyou'll look 'normal' again. But creatine is supposed to help with ATP mobilization, so you should be able to perform better with it.

Can I expect massive gains from creatine supplements? (And before anyone mentions my diet, It's fine, I'm just not satisfied, and want to try something new. :tongue:)

Creatine will make you look bigger while you're on it. But once you get off, the extra water that it brings to the muscle, will go away. So you'll look 'normal' again. But creatine is supposed to help with ATP mobilization, so you should be able to perform better with it.
yea, the basic function of creatine is to replenish ATP, so you can maintain a certain level of exertion longer. it doesn't make you strongerdirectly, but the extra work you are able to do with creatine supplementation stimulates more muscle growth, which means more strength.

Creatine will make you look bigger while you're on it. But once you get off, the extra water that it brings to the muscle, will go away. So you'll look 'normal' again. But creatine is supposed to help with ATP mobilization, so you should be able to perform better with it.
please no bro-science, that's completely untrue. creatine is a highly effective performance supplement that almost anyone can and willbenefit from.

Arent some of the newer creatines better then the cheap mono ones, they dont you look bloated like they did before

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

please no bro-science
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying
laugh.gif

panarican that vitargo def works, i swear i literally feel it refueling/saturating my muscles.

the unsweetened/unflavored taste like liquid chalk
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

but i dont take stuff for flavor an i try an stay away from artificial sweetners as much as possible.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Arent some of the newer creatines better then the cheap mono ones, they dont you look bloated like they did before

def

creatine has def come along...

i for one believe in and take kre alkalyn as i stated before.

Went to my first personal training session yesterday.. I honestly thought about quitting..
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I haven't been pushed that hard since HS football. I wasliterally dead in less than 30mins..

I have to write down everything I eat now, which i should have been doing..

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Not to mention the crazy amount of strain you're putting on your kidneys.

There's is a reason why they tell older people to eat protein restricted diets. The kidneys have trouble digesting protein when one consumes too much.
not to mention that #%!@ costs money
smh.gif

if ima f' up my liver an kidneys i'd rather do it with alcohol
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

def

creatine has def come along...

i for one believe in and take kre alkalyn as i stated before.
which one do you take the pro kind?

edit:1500 post
pimp.gif

Still losing weight, eating the same stuff. I might be adding an extra piece of chicken breast to lunch now or something.
laugh.gif
Weighted in this morning at 145lbs.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

please no bro-science, that's completely untrue. creatine is a highly effective performance supplement that almost anyone can and will benefit from.
laugh.gif
Relax. I never said it doesn't work. I just explained what it does.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

There's is a reason why they tell older people to eat protein restricted diets. The kidneys have trouble digesting protein when one consumes too much.
smh.gif

smokin.gif
That would explain why my piss was almost always dark when I was heavily relying on Protein in the summer. I've chilled to maybe about 1-1.5scoops after workouts now, sometimes I don't even use it and my piss is clearer

smh.gif

smokin.gif
That would explain why my piss was almost always dark when I was heavily relying on Protein in the summer. I've chilled to maybe about 1-1.5 scoops after workouts now, sometimes I don't even use it and my piss is clearer
I thought it was recommended to take only 1 scoop after workouts. How much were you taking?

Originally Posted by knightngale

smh.gif

smokin.gif
That would explain why my piss was almost always dark when I was heavily relying on Protein in the summer. I've chilled to maybe about 1-1.5 scoops after workouts now, sometimes I don't even use it and my piss is clearer
I thought it was recommended to take only 1 scoop after workouts. How much were you taking?
Where is this 'recommendation' coming from? This is where the line gets blurry.....

There are some people who absolutely think whey protein powder is not necessary at all. Some who swear by it. Some who use it mildy.

There is no standard set in stone.

I was taking about 2, maybe 2.5 scoops at times. Maybe about 3 scoops a day total. I think it was the sheer fact that I took 2 at once...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the end of the month progress-posting. It's a little past Sept 30th but I'd like to share some of my progress:
9019_146814780403_520070403_3122000_3835286_n.jpg

I've JUST started HIIT this week, did it twice and I must say...it's incredible. I believe I've lost 2 lbs already. That, topped with my higherprotein/fat lower carb diet has me looking a lot better than I did this summer when I was simply bulking.

P.S. don't mind the birthmark on my stomach. (somebody always asks me if I got burned
eyes.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom