Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

laugh.gif
@ circle jerk

Originally Posted by nealraj006

damn, I really wish that we had a Trader Joe's down here. All we have is Whole Foods and it's out of my way. I stop by once a week, but I usually forget something or run out.
Publix and Super Target have some decent stuff, but their prices are inflated. Oh well...
/rant

Oh, and I finally got around to picking up Ezekiel bread. I've had sprouted bread before, but it goes bad QUICK. Like 2 days after you get it. Glad it's frozen now.
Mine is about 5 miles away. I only went there because of this organic peanut butter I've heard about and to get some organic cereals. Otherthan that I just stick to Ralph's. Parking is hard too at Trader Joe's.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i gotta agree with iice on this

2e0v22h.jpg

i picked this up today. carbs/protein/natural

never tried before got both flavors. 49 bucks
i picked those up lsat year when they were on sale at BB.com..3 for like $42 or something. i drink them for breakfast cause i can NEVER finish abowl of oatmeal in the morning for some reason..

i agree with IICE about having an intense arm day..it may not seem like a lot to most people but when i was on p90x, i did shoulders and arms and i must saythat was one of hte hardest workouts ive ever done..my biceps were actually sore for a few days which rarely happens..especially having a drop set as the lastexercise
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i just do chest/tri and back/bi instead of having a day dedicated to arms/chest/back

cs02132 which flavor is better?

i remember that bb sale too, it was when they are fairly new also, at the time i had so much protein on hand so i just didnt care.

Originally Posted by wj4

damn, I really wish that we had a Trader Joe's down here. All we have is Whole Foods and it's out of my way. I stop by once a week, but I usually forget something or run out.
Publix and Super Target have some decent stuff, but their prices are inflated. Oh well...
/rant

Oh, and I finally got around to picking up Ezekiel bread. I've had sprouted bread before, but it goes bad QUICK. Like 2 days after you get it. Glad it's frozen now.
Mine is about 5 miles away. I only went there because of this organic peanut butter I've heard about and to get some organic cereals. Other than that I just stick to Ralph's. Parking is hard too at Trader Joe's.
Whole Foods is like 12 miles from my house. But my school is on the way, so I try and go once a week after class. Organic peanut butter is greatstuff. I don't even like traditional PB anymore. If you want the absolute best organic cereal IMO, look into Ezekiel's cereal. Great healthyalternative to most cereals. You can order in bulk from Amazon too.

Originally Posted by wj4

/rant

Mine is about 5 miles away. I only went there because of this organic peanut butter I've heard about and to get some organic cereals. Other than that I just stick to Ralph's. Parking is hard too at Trader Joe's.
Whole Foods is like 12 miles from my house. But my school is on the way, so I try and go once a week after class. Organic peanut butter is great stuff. I don't even like traditional PB anymore. If you want the absolute best organic cereal IMO, look into Ezekiel's cereal. Great healthy alternative to most cereals. You can order in bulk from Amazon too.

word?

yea Ezekiel cereal is $

is it alright to eat tuna after a workout? does it have same affect as whey protein?

i gotta agree with iice on this

2e0v22h.jpg

i picked this up today. carbs/protein/natural

never tried before got both flavors. 49 bucks
May pick this up myself. 49 bucks for both??

I have an arm day because I switch what muscle groups I work together every month. My other alternate is the regular chest/triceps, back/biceps, andshoulders/legs.

Y'all are making it sound like I'm devoting so much time into my forearms. It's only one damn exercise at the end of my workout once a week.
eyes.gif

just bobby, not only are you ignorant, but you're also an idiot. Like the others have said, post your pic...

Originally Posted by wj4

/rant

Whole Foods is like 12 miles from my house. But my school is on the way, so I try and go once a week after class. Organic peanut butter is great stuff. I don't even like traditional PB anymore. If you want the absolute best organic cereal IMO, look into Ezekiel's cereal. Great healthy alternative to most cereals. You can order in bulk from Amazon too.

word?

yea Ezekiel cereal is $
yeah. It comes out a good deal cheaper too. You can damn near get anything on Amazon. I'm about to pick up $200 worth of food from Amazon;seeds, grains, oils, chlorella, etc.

edit: yeah, here it is. comes out to $4.50 a box rather than $6 or so: http://www.amazon.com/Foo...id=1252522838&sr=8-1

Fellas, just ignore the troll. The thread has come too far to get shut down.

Going back to this...
2e0v22h.jpg

You still mix it like regular whey protein powder? Is it meant to be a meal replacement? I Google'd it and the cal is 200, more than the normal wheyprotein...so I was just wondering.

Originally Posted by just bobby

who the hell is durbens? and y the hell yall gay mofos keep askin fo pictures. im not down like yall. Im a Heterosexual male. I like women. i aint tryin to get aids.
bobby you got pics? please post them..................hope you dont come back with a ignorant response either.

also any background information on your traininng/knowledge, i missed your introduction.

just like i thought

pics in fitness related thread/forum is SOOOOO gay
laugh.gif

wj4 yes you still mix it like a regular protein shake

yes you can use it for a small in between meal replacement also

it has like 22 grams of carbs obvi, from the oats....an 24 gram protein

laugh.gif
Wow, that escalated quickly.

My whole issue was with the word "important" and wrist curls as an exercise itself.

Everything else just turned into a wildfire.

who the hell is durbens? and y the hell yall gay mofos keep askin fo pictures. im not down like yall. Im a Heterosexual male. I like women. i aint tryin to get aids.
bobby you got pics? please post them..................hope you dont come back with a ignorant response either.

also any background information on your traininng/knowledge, i missed your introduction.

just like i thought

laugh.gif

it's obviously you like men. pls don't ask me fo pics anymore this isn't aol you gay man. go back to hanging on icee nuts sack you non-heterosexualboy.

Alrite guys how the hell do I get the bottom part tightened up? Its drivin me crazy. Diet is on point and I believe the work out is too.

r05reu.jpg

roll.gif

it's obviously you like men. pls don't ask me fo pics anymore this isn't aol you gay man.

i act up on the internet from time to time myself but this one is too funny

youre coming way too lame, i dont even think youre old enough to be lifting weights yet

carry on bobby lee, you win

rompe you def have some definition but a lil slab around the midsection lower abs takes away from a vshape, interesting lol almost looks out of place compared to the rest of your upper body, your core looks pretty damn strong too

you drink? do you know your bf%? id say youre at 10-12%

def some HIIT thats been discussed in this thread

rompe you def have some definition but a lil slab around the midsection lower abs takes away from a v shape, interesting lol almost looks out of place compared to the rest of your upper body, your core looks pretty damn strong too

you drink? do you know your bf%? id say youre at 10-12%

def some HIIT thats been discussed in this thread
Allegedly at 11% according to some of those gnc tester. lol yea it looks really outta place thats why its drivin me crazy lol. I used to be areally really heavy drinker and I was really really fat before. 225 in march down to 169 now at 5'9. I been doing HIIT for like 2 days a week mixed withother cardio like playin basketball. Any other tips?

alright guys

can you guys help me with a workout routine ( i want to get bigger and faster) or recommend any supplements

im 5'8 165-170, athletic build

just like i thought

laugh.gif

it's obviously you like men. pls don't ask me fo pics anymore this isn't aol you gay man. go back to hanging on icee nuts sack you non-heterosexual boy.

Back
Top Bottom