STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Wrists are a genetic problem. Even at 260 I could wrap my hand around my wrist past the first knuckle. 145 and over involves a disgusting amount of pain.

Damn I thought I had skinny wrists :wow:. I lowkey got the Popeye look going with skinny wrists and big forearms. Most girls I mess with have bigger wrists than me :lol: :smh:

Damn I thought I had skinny wrists :wow:. I lowkey got the Popeye look going with skinny wrists and big forearms. Most girls I mess with have bigger wrists than me :lol: :smh:
Bro a sub looks gigantic on me lol so I stick to 36mm watches but as far as the weight room it's brutal. I have a natural weight of around 190. I come close to curling that so running into issues was no surprise. It is what it is

I've even cutting my workout in half for about a month cuz of time constraints/injury. Completing my first full workout tonight. Kicking my ***.

It's funny how different the post workout feels are for lifting vs running.

Post run? You feel like you can climb a mountain. You have so much energy.

Post lift? I just feel dead.

New PR 300lbs Front Squat..

I need that 3 plate action though :frown:

Big Boss this is for you:

Been a good minute since i worked out.

Got back on it a week ago, and today i maxed out at 175.

I weigh 195.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Man. My boy actually has a farm and those things will destroy you. :lol: makes hay bails light work though.

I go across my gym back and forth. I'd say half a basketball court or so.

Man. My boy actually has a farm and those things will destroy you. :lol: makes hay bails light work though.

I go across my gym back and forth. I'd say half a basketball court or so.

Maan country strong aint no joke. I met a dude from some rural *** town in NC when i was playing baseball down those ways. Dude was stupid strong and i asked him one day what kinda workouts he does. He just looked at me and laughed said he never touched weights in his life.

First time i ever heard the term "hoss"

Yeah man. One time we did this :lol: each bail is 50 pounds and walked 50 feet out of a barn to a trailer and moved 50ft into another. Two at a time.

Thats hectic :lol:
My summer coach had got some land and built his own field and wed help. All those country boys use to laugh at me, the city boy :lol:. Theyd hold up a shovel and say **** like this is a shovel u ever seen one? We use it to dig holes :rofl:

its not farming but basic gardening got me in somewhat of a good shape.

My parents are REALLY into gardening, like they LOVE it and theyre always outside and me being the oldest i help them out with heavy stuff.

Thats hectic :lol:
My summer coach had got some land and built his own field and wed help. All those country boys use to laugh at me, the city boy :lol:. Theyd hold up a shovel and say **** like this is a shovel u ever seen one? We use it to dig holes :rofl:

Man I never been on a farm in my life until I met him. He'd clown me too then I'd bust his *** in clay pidgeons. :lol: like I thought you were the farm boy super shooter bro?

Even yardwork and shovelling snow from the driveway are good workouts but living in highrise apartment buildings my whole life i never had that opportunity. As a kid it was sick not having to mow the lawn or shovel the snow lol but in hindsight it woulda been a good workout

Back
Top Bottom