STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I remember unfollowing Pat Mendes cuz he kept posting 600 pound back squats everyday and never stopped. It just all looked the same after a while. I wonder if I go on his instagram right now if he's still doing the same ****

Lemme check..

*edit

He finally stopped with the 600 everyday :lol: Posting Olympic lifts again

Last edited:
Sucks having skinny wrists. Nothing can be done about it.

Not a damn thing. :lol:

I hate it, but my wrist mobility is insane now. Finally, after a years of work.

I found a Professional Master Olympic Coach. Meeting with him on Monday. It's time to take my **** to the next level. I'm not
playing anymore. Time to get this serious serious. IWF here I come.

Those farm boys got them old man strength. Just raw and power. And they'll clown you all day...got cousins just like that.

Last edited:
Try having skinny wrists AND small/thick hands.

Every time I PR, the hardest part is actually holding the weight. :lol:

Last edited:
Shoot my hands are the same size as my mother. :lol:

I used to have a policy if a woman hands are bigger than mine, I'm not even going to deal with you and those manly hands. :lol:

Last edited:
**** that price so good, I'm about to order me a pair :lol:

Bro it's still 169.99 in the cart :frown:

*nevermind it's only certain colors :smile:

Last edited:
**** that price so good, I'm about to order me a pair :lol:

Bro it's still 169.99 in the cart :frown:

*nevermind it's only certain colors :smile:

you about to let the whole fam eat???? lol

this is so tempting now Ima see how much paypal money i got.

navy blue was on sale too but very limited size wise
I tried that navy blue and it was still 169.99
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Eastbay hates me bros. Tried every colorway available in my size and the price just won't adjust :smh:

Edit: Nvm. Worked on mobile but not desktop. Weird.

Last edited:
Even yardwork and shovelling snow from the driveway are good workouts but living in highrise apartment buildings my whole life i never had that opportunity. As a kid it was sick not having to mow the lawn or shovel the snow lol but in hindsight it woulda been a good workout

Na you didn't miss out on anything. I live in Boston and my house is on a corner, ****** hate shoveling :x

My moms super into gardening too so I've been unloading bags of mulch my whole life :lol:. She passed it down to my older bro he owns his own landscaping company now

:smh: gonna pass on the Romaleos. Eastbay is making me pay tax on them so it comes out to $145+. That's what I paid for the pair I got at the outlet

NJ has spoiled me with no tax on shoes :lol:

If you're 80 yes :lol:

A lot of those ppl who get heart attacks shoveling snow do nothing for exercise all yr round.

Last edited:
The only thing I don't miss when I used to live up Norf...That shoveling snow crap.

Back
Top Bottom