STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I actually enjoy shoveling snow. It's a great workout if you try to do it fast.

smh why can't u just focus on form instead of just recklessly doing it for as many reps as possible 

:lol:

True...

I'm really tryin not to be out in the cold longer than I have to be though

If I can get all my shovel reps in under an hour that's great

I don't remember what year it was (if it was last year or the year before) but there was one afternoon where the snow was so much that even with 3 other people helping me we were shoveling for 3-4 hours. That was hell.

Last edited:
Bicycle crunches
Planks
Standing elbow to opposite knees
Squats

Also switched from seated lifts to doing them standing.

High rep DL day was successful.

Got up to 10 @ 375.

It's interesting to me that I can hit so many reps but my 1rm max is only 435, seems like it should be higher.

Bought this.

gonna build it when I get back.

I do abs three times a week at the end of my lifts for the day. Try to do cardio 3x a week too, but most weeks I only do it 2x

As someone who's starting a cut on 1800-1900 calories (6'4'', 213lbs) and is doing IF, I probably shouldn't be looking at pictures of food like this one below. I no longer even eat meat, but this looks interesting. 

Bacon cheeseburger with a hardboiled egg inside of the patty. Would you?!

Last edited:
High rep DL day was successful.

Got up to 10 @ 375.

It's interesting to me that I can hit so many reps but my 1rm max is only 435, seems like it should be higher.
Maybe your rep scheme needs to be tweaked when going for a new PR. 375x10 is a whole lotta volume. I'm convinced you can lift heavier for sure

As someone who's starting a cut on 1800-1900 calories (6'4'', 213lbs) and is doing IF, I probably shouldn't be looking at pictures of food like this one below. I no longer even eat meat, but this looks interesting. 

Bacon cheeseburger with a hardboiled egg inside of the patty. Would you?!

I wood

Hardboiled egg in a burger? Easy pass lol

Made a burger earlier with extra lean ground beef. No swine on mine tho

Back
Top Bottom