STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Are there legit fat burner pills out there? 

I was thinking of going back to whey and bcaa's...but might mix in a fat burner pill. But I've heard mixed results.

I would say yes but youre like size 15. Im just an average little foot bastad at 9.5 :frown:
Maybe ill start just usong my trampoline park socks since they have that grip at the bottom

Free 1.0s are great to deadlift in. They're awesome for me but I don't get past 405 so not sure if the insole will be too soft for anyone going heavier than that. If it is though you can take the insole out. They're mad flat and grip like crazy. I would say take advantage of the Nike clearance sale but looks like they only have size 11 and up in the red joints

andretti andretti find yourself a good gnc store that'll sell you the right products. If you're interested in a pre workout buy one from them and they may give you a discount and tell them you're looking for a multi too. My gnc everytime I bought something, threw in GNC multi men's for free. If all they keep doing is pushing gnc protein, or pre on you even though you want something else, walkout.

@Andretti
 dont rely on supps to motivate you in your fitness endeavors 
Thanks fellas. I have to do my own research on mutivitamins as I'm new still fairly new to all of this (lifting on a regular basis) I'd like to get gains as natural as it can get. I've always been motivated to lift I just had to get myself in a position to do it.

Whatever advice you guys give me I appreciate . Besides I'm always curious .

Are there legit fat burner pills out there? 

I was thinking of going back to whey and bcaa's...but might mix in a fat burner pill. But I've heard mixed results.
I think "fat burners" are marketed as a magic pill that will lift the fat right off your body like oxiclean does a stain, and I think they're a load of crap.

Outside of whey, and I've been using it sparingly lately, I'm not taking supplements. Research and results are inconsistent. I would consult an RD if you're really interested.

Nothing wrong with doubling down on a good diet.

Thanks fellas. I have to do my own research on mutivitamins as I'm new still fairly new to all of this (lifting on a regular basis) I'd like to get gains as natural as it can get. I've always been motivated to lift I just had to get myself in a position to do it.

Whatever advice you guys give me I appreciate . Besides I'm always curious .
And no need to go all fancy and high priced with a multi either

and shoveling snow 
laugh.gif

I like to take my time when I shovel snow. I'm OCD when it comes to cleaning

When you see someone who you've always known as big drop weight and they lowkey looked better when they were fat

I hate setting up DL with the plates at the gym. Half of em dont slide properly on the end of the bar. I swear the set up is just as much a workout as the lift.

When you see someone who you've always known as big drop weight and they lowkey looked better when they were fat

I've seen this before. Weird to say but it's almost as if they looked healthy when they were fat and that when they're normal weight, they look emaciated.

I like your style :lol:
andretti andretti

As a someone just getting into lifting, I strongly recommend you look into the Stronglifts 5x5 program. The Noobie Gains will be REAL.

http://stronglifts.com/5x5/
Thanks homie,hold a rep (pun intended :lol:) .
I'll check out when I get off work.

Stuff face, compound lifts four days a week... Profit

But I need more weights but don't want to spend anymore cash till next week.

Back
Top Bottom