STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Dont understand how these dudes make so much money

i see a few of these roided up dudes on IG with large bank but i dont see how they are making it :lol:

LVFT (Live fit) is their clothing brand that apparently is huge now.

Other IG dudes prolly have other businesses or successful in their field. Most of those dudes probablt arent living the life they are portraying on IG anyways though.

Devin Physique dude or whatever

i followed dude a year or two ago. Now hes a sneker head with yeezys and what not. Just bought a GTR got it matter white, bought a new ford Raptor got it matte white. got a new bike.

when i followed dude, he was wearing some cheap crappy kicks everyday in his pics,

dude def got money somewhere some how

Same **** with Guzman and GymShark... high profit margins on cheap, overseas factory made clothing. 

They sell the image and stupid young kids flock....

Bet they're leasing those whips tho lol not a good financial move to buy a car that depreciates in value by the thousands seconds after leaving the lot

Same **** with Guzman and GymShark... high profit margins on cheap, overseas factory made clothing. 

Bet they're leasing those whips tho lol not a good financial move to buy a car that depreciates in value by the thousands seconds after leaving the lot

I see quite a few little **** boys rocking youtubers clothes. Sheep gonna sheep.

You'll love them I promise. I think I measured for XL but wanted them tight so I got L, then once they got here I ordered M too for competitions only. It takes a good 5 minutes to get them on :lol:

Where did you order them from? Anderson? They have great customer service.

Inzer is the total opposite, expect 2 week delivery time if you got something thats actually in stock.

Anderson yeah. Damned wrong size it is then. Yeah dude I saw vids of people treating them like Spider Man's symbiote just resisting any type of force. Guess I'll be returning them for a smaller size when I get em.

Sure, let them enjoy a Camry or Accord for all their hard work. :lol:

Cause thats a good financial move, right?

Gotta give em props regardless
Yup. Fitness industry money 
pimp.gif

Sup guys, I need some serious help with meals.

I have to consume about 2.6 K of calories a day and I just dont know what healthy meals to make to take all that in quicky.

Im at school/work everyday from 7 AM to 9 PM (I work at school) so its not liek I can just go to the kitchen and make something to eat.

Plus, im a broke college student so I dont wanna be spending TOO much money. I wanna spend about $20-$30 a week maybe?

Can anyone post some ideas of meals I can grub on to get my calories in? And btw im allergic to all fruits except bananas so fruits are a no go for me.

-Chicken stir fry. Cook some chicken, add brown rice and frozen vegetables (frozen ones aren't as healthy but a pack costs a buck).
-hamburgers. If you the ground up beef and make the patties and cook them the night before you can microwave at school/work
-Pasta/sauce/meet

This is what I eat at work. Sucks but gets the job done for cheap

seasoned ground turkey burgers - mix egg, spinach snd spices in there. throw that on a bun with avocado, tomato, onion and cheese and you're all set.

Grab a pair of Nike metcons - low heel drop .. Better than a nike free, free has a cushioned heel for running, metcon is made for CrossFit/lifting.
I've actually been looking at the Metcons, but they were sold out wherever I looked online. Might shop around for them this weekend.

i followed dude a year or two ago. Now hes a sneker head with yeezys and what not. Just bought a GTR got it matter white, bought a new ford Raptor got it matte white. got a new bike.

when i followed dude, he was wearing some cheap crappy kicks everyday in his pics,

I follow that dudes mom on insta. I got a thing for older women.

yo his mom is 
pimp.gif

seasoned ground turkey burgers - mix egg, spinach snd spices in there. throw that on a bun with avocado, tomato, onion and cheese and you're all set.

I just made ground turkey Loaf (meatloaf) basicaly same ingredients, forgot the egg but it was still good.

LVFT (Live fit) is their clothing brand that apparently is huge now.

Other IG dudes prolly have other businesses or successful in their field. Most of those dudes probablt arent living the life they are portraying on IG anyways though.
There's literally 0$ in competing unless you are winning/placing in the O. These guys are making bank off of sponsors, slingin' gear, "clients", or are just successful in their regular lives. LVFT got huge because they sponsor Jeremey Buendia.

Has anyone ever heard of people having trouble back squatting cause of shoulder pain? I can barely get in the rack position without my shoulders feeling tight as hell. I can OHP fine, bench fine and all that it's just the rack position of a back squat that blows. I've been stretching and foam rolling for a week now, I'd appreciate any other advice the nt fam could give.

Last edited:
been on this keto die for two weeks now, best decision ever.

Down 5 pounds (i'm sure a lot of it is water weight)  mostly just by eating burgers, peanut butter, and avocados (among other things) 

I've been sticking to under 30g of carbs daily.  My energy is way higher than before.  First Refeed day tomorrow, should be epic.

Anybody try ketosis?

^ No but I have been trying out the Carb Nite Solution for the last 2 weeks. Basically I just wanted to see what I looked like with low bodyfat so I picked up this book. Down about 10lbs(some water I'm sure) and 5 percent bodyfat, but I have been weighing myself on the 6th day of the week before reloading on carbs so not sue if its the most accurate way to measure progress. Kind of the same idea of Keto I think. I eat 30g or less of carbs for 6 days out of the week while eating more proteins and fats. On the 7th day starting in the afternoon I eat a ton of carbs. The book does a better job explaining 
laugh.gif
. If anyone is interested it's called The Carb Nite Solution by John Kiefer. 

Down 5 pounds (i'm sure a lot of it is water weight)  mostly just by eating burgers, peanut butter, and avocados (among other things) 

I've been sticking to under 30g of carbs daily.  My energy is way higher than before.  First Refeed day tomorrow, should be epic.

Anybody try ketosis?

I tried it before but i was scared of the high fat so really i did it wrong and was weak as hell after about a week to where i couldnt even get out of bed it was scary :lol:

but its legit.

i need to cut down the carbs. my girl got me eating crap when im trying to diet and she wants me to get my 6pack back :smh: SMH

I tried it before but i was scared of the high fat so really i did it wrong and was weak as hell after about a week to where i couldnt even get out of bed it was scary :lol:

but its legit.

i need to cut down the carbs. my girl got me eating crap when im trying to diet and she wants me to get my 6pack back :smh: SMH

Tried it, my body felt like crap on the 4th day (withdrawal) and gave up. Going to try it again soon.

Has anyone ever heard of people having trouble back squatting cause of shoulder pain? I can barely get in the rack position without my shoulders feeling tight as hell. I can OHP fine, bench fine and all that it's just the rack position of a back squat that blows. I've been stretching and foam rolling for a week now, I'd appreciate any other advice the nt fam could give.

I couldn't back squat for a long time after I dislocated my shoulder. Pretty brutal.

Try widening your grip on the bar. there's a much misconception that you have to keep your hands in close to the bar to keep a tight back, but that just isn't true.

Anybody try ketosis?

Ran keto during the latter stages of competing. Hated the feeling, loved the results. I didnt refeed, I had one cheat meal. Edit: when I think of refeed, I think of a super high carb day...

I follow that dudes mom on insta. I got a thing for older women.
yo his mom is :pimp:  

I follow his moms too lolll

He got the bike stolen or so he said.

How to ask someone to record me and also to get a spot lol. I want to record me benching 205 or 225. But I want a spot.

Back
Top Bottom