STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How to ask someone to record me and also to get a spot lol. I want to record me benching 205 or 225. But I want a spot.
Just ask. A lot of the dudes at my gym ask other cats to record or take pics. Lol.

Despite the muscles, these cats usually are friendly especially around the dudes they see regularly.

Nobody believes me when i tell them. But **** when they see me in the gym throwing 185 bench and throwing 70 lb dumbells, they all stare.

I'm up to 6 reps with 100lb dbs and can't get 225 on bench, although I haven't even attempted because I never try 1RM.

I too will need to see a video.

Yeah I'm 115-117 lb and 5' tall. I wanna get to 130 but all my family members say I'm too short to get too big. I stopped bulking almost 4 months ago when I started my new job just eat whenever I can. Maintaining my weight

I believe you, way more than some people when they claim how much they can squat.

I never believe squat numbers unless I see them.

One of my boys who played D1 baseball was telling me about his squat numbers. We go to lift and I just had to flat out tell him those aren't reps lol

And also, there really isn't much correlation to dumbbell pressing and barbell bench press. Two very different exercise. There's no correlation that x=y. It will vary by individual.

One of my boys who played D1 baseball was telling me about his squat numbers. We go to lift and I just had to flat out tell him those aren't reps lol

And also, there really isn't much correlation to dumbbell pressing and barbell bench press. Two very different exercise. There's no correlation that x=y. It will vary by individual.
lol yeah my twin always said he can squat 225. We started off at 135 and moved up to 205 he barley could hit those. Then we both try 225. He almost blew his back out doing. Quarter reps. Smh I went deeper than him he been working out 5 years and is about that life but yet he always bs when he comes to the gym

One dude in here said he could hit 495x5 one time, I really wanted to see that.

Everyone squats high in my gym, I just let them be, even if they asked me how it looked lol

I see people squatting wrong all the time at my gym but since I'm sure my form is far from perfect I don't have the balls to correct them. A lot of them squat in Roshes too, which I'm pretty sure isn't the best idea.

Back
Top Bottom