STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I squat in LA Gears. I feel like the flashing lights really grip me to the floor through electromagnetic forces.

Hahah

Questions:

Just bought the SBD sleeves based on everyone's love for em. But clocked in at right on the cusp of Large, so got them. Should I have gone for Medium? Anyone else in the same boat? Like within an 8th of an inch of Large and got Largr/Medium? I can always exchange.

How long do the Inzers take to ship?

Thanks mates.

Last edited:
Been working out alot more than usual, and afterwards been crushing everything in my fridge. Im not generally a big eater, and trying not to gain back everything i lost during the workout. Any tips?

Sup guys, I need some serious help with meals.

I have to consume about 2.6 K of calories a day and I just dont know what healthy meals to make to take all that in quicky.

Im at school/work everyday from 7 AM to 9 PM (I work at school) so its not liek I can just go to the kitchen and make something to eat.

Plus, im a broke college student so I dont wanna be spending TOO much money. I wanna spend about $20-$30 a week maybe?

Can anyone post some ideas of meals I can grub on to get my calories in? And btw im allergic to all fruits except bananas so fruits are a no go for me.

What do you guys think about squatting in Janoskis vs. Flyknit Frees? I usually squat in Janoskis cause I know some people swear by Chucks and Janoskis are the closest thing I have. I've heard other people say that a flat sole is not conducive to proper squatting and that you need some heel lift in your footwear.

Thoughts?

Grab a pair of Nike metcons - low heel drop .. Better than a nike free, free has a cushioned heel for running, metcon is made for CrossFit/lifting.

Hahah

Questions:

Just bought the SBD sleeves based on everyone's love for em. But clocked in at right on the cusp of Large, so got them. Should I have gone for Medium? Anyone else in the same boat? Like within an 8th of an inch of Large and got Largr/Medium? I can always exchange.

How long do the Inzers take to ship?

Thanks mates.
You'll love them I promise. I think I measured for XL but wanted them tight so I got L, then once they got here I ordered M too for competitions only. It takes a good 5 minutes to get them on 
laugh.gif

Where did you order them from? Anderson? They have great customer service.

Inzer is the total opposite, expect 2 week delivery time if you got something thats actually in stock.

You'll love them I promise. I think I measured for XL but wanted them tight so I got L, then once they got here I ordered M too for competitions only. It takes a good 5 minutes to get them on :lol:

Where did you order them from? Anderson? They have great customer service.

Inzer is the total opposite, expect 2 week delivery time if you got something thats actually in stock.

So a bro rocking the sbd sleeves and oly shoes, doing quarter reps of 315. Then I saw him get pinned by 225 on the bench. Good times.

Sup guys, I need some serious help with meals.

I have to consume about 2.6 K of calories a day and I just dont know what healthy meals to make to take all that in quicky.

Im at school/work everyday from 7 AM to 9 PM (I work at school) so its not liek I can just go to the kitchen and make something to eat.

Plus, im a broke college student so I dont wanna be spending TOO much money. I wanna spend about $20-$30 a week maybe?

Can anyone post some ideas of meals I can grub on to get my calories in? And btw im allergic to all fruits except bananas so fruits are a no go for me.

Live off otmeal, veggies,tuna/mayo, and McDonald's. Not much you can do with that cash.

Last edited:
So a bro rocking the sbd sleeves and oly shoes, doing quarter reps of 315. Then I saw him get pinned by 225 on the bench. Good times.
roll.gif

I don't get to see anything like that at the gym I go to. Most people have no idea what that kind of gear is at mine.

Live off otmeal, veggies,tuna/mayo, and McDonald's. Not much you can do with that cash.
I was thinking for lunch i'd have a little box and put rice, chicken, and some veggies.

im asian so i always got rice on deck and at times i could switch out the chicken with some salmon???

think the one on the bottom is the owner of LVFT apparel. its gaining popularity in southern california, not sure how it is in other regions.

Dudes are doing it though. Asian dude drives an R8 and the other guy has a GT-R.

Dont understand how these dudes make so much money

i see a few of these roided up dudes on IG with large bank but i dont see how they are making it :lol:

I'm so impressed

I mean, doesnt matter if you are or arent. :lol:

Gotta give it up to 2 dudes who started a business that is successful enough for them to grab nice cars like that. Plus it has to do with something they love. How many people can say that?

Dont understand how these dudes make so much money

i see a few of these roided up dudes on IG with large bank but i dont see how they are making it :lol:

LVFT (Live fit) is their clothing brand that apparently is huge now.

Other IG dudes prolly have other businesses or successful in their field. Most of those dudes probablt arent living the life they are portraying on IG anyways though.

Back
Top Bottom