STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thats the one thing i like about this routine. It basically leaves room for you to do what you want minus the big 3. I never follow anything perfectly since i have no real goals since i dont' compete in BB or Powerlifting. I just have numbers id like to hit

and the feels i get when i watch candito squat 405 for reps....i just want 1...just one
Im ready to watch him and a few others compete at the Arnold. Look up Josh Hancott (sp), he's in the class under JC and out totals him.

Who are these bro's? these are the kinda gains I want

What are some good Dumbell excercises to get nice huge round shoulders?

And what workouts should I do to get massive arms quick? Weighted Tricep dips?

What are some good Dumbell excercises to get nice huge round shoulders?

And what workouts should I do to get massive arms quick? Weighted Tricep dips?

You probably don't want to work hard, so just take synthol and be done with it.

If the dudes who keep asking those questions spent just 3 months on a beginner strength training program like recommended over and over, they'd be able to answer that question themselves.

Starting a cut now. Having trouble getting my macros close though. Any advice on protein-filled stuff that doesn't have too many calories? Right now my diet is basically lunch (2 large eggs + 1 slice of toast + 2 slices of turkey + milk), dinner (a cup or 2 of rice + chicken or steak), then a shake at night (protein powder + frozen fruits + veggies + water). Probably a little on the low side calorie wise (1700-1800) but I'm trying to be conservative because I normally underestimate calories. I don't really get hungry so that's not the problem. Think I'ma start throwing egg whites into my eggs. Can't really think of anything else. Maybe I should just up the amount of eggs + chicken.

Started a cut recently too. It's amazing how much more visable my abs are after cutting down carbs, only after 2 weeks.

Starting a cut now. Having trouble getting my macros close though. Any advice on protein-filled stuff that doesn't have too many calories? Right now my diet is basically lunch (2 large eggs + 1 slice of toast + 2 slices of turkey + milk), dinner (a cup or 2 of rice + chicken or steak), then a shake at night (protein powder + frozen fruits + veggies + water). Probably a little on the low side calorie wise (1700-1800) but I'm trying to be conservative because I normally underestimate calories. I don't really get hungry so that's not the problem. Think I'ma start throwing egg whites into my eggs. Can't really think of anything else. Maybe I should just up the amount of eggs + chicken.
1700-1800 cals is pretty low. what's your macros at right now?

1700-1800 cals is pretty low. what's your macros at right now?

So today it's going to end up roughly at:

Protein: 129g
Carbs: 184g
Fat: 70g

I'm 5'8 190 right now- a good amount of muscle but carrying extra fat too. Probably like 20% BF. I shoot for 1700-1800 because I'm assuming I'm gonna be off because of the oils used when cooking or not being able to properly measure some stuff. I think the last couple days I really ended up closer to 2100. But I know that's also low. I guess I'm trying to give myself leeway in case I mess up.

Trying to get down to something like 170. I'm not really positive what number yet. Don't know what type of weight would work best with my frame with the muscle I've added in the past year. Just want visible abs and (more importantly) get rid of the extra weight so I can run and jump like I used to.

Any suggestions? (sorry for the extra info lol)

I'm 5'8 190 right now- a good amount of muscle but carrying extra fat too. Probably like 20% BF. I shoot for 1700-1800 because I'm assuming I'm gonna be off because of the oils used when cooking or not being able to properly measure some stuff. I think the last couple days I really ended up closer to 2100. But I know that's also low. I guess I'm trying to give myself leeway in case I mess up.

Trying to get down to something like 170. I'm not really positive what number yet. Don't know what type of weight would work best with my frame with the muscle I've added in the past year. Just want visible abs and (more importantly) get rid of the extra weight so I can run and jump like I used to.

Why don't you just carb/calorie cycle?

Why don't you just carb/calorie cycle?

How was your experience with that?

Never really tried that because anytime I'd start food tracking - my goal was consistency. I wouldn't be opposed to trying though. Gotta look into it more.

Last edited:

We have pretty similar stats (i'm 5'7 currently 178 but started cutting at 188). I started cutting at 3000 calories and slowly decreased every week.

I'm no expert but your protein and carb intake is pretty low especially if you're trying to maintain your muscle. If you start your cut really low, on week 8 you'll prob be at like 1200 calories which is crazy.

You know you're a bro when you wear tanks to the gym when theres snow on the ground 

Back
Top Bottom