STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Speaking of PB, anybody try those "healthy" PBs out? Brands like P28 and Nuts n More. I saw they had some good profiles

my target only has White and dark chocolate, I`m gonna hit up wal mart to see if they have the cinnamon raisin one

IMO the best ones are the dark chocolate and white chocolate

havent tried the dark chocolate but i hate the white before, hnnnnnnnggggg my brothers loved it as well and demolished that thing in less than a day :lol:

trying to stay away from sweets but damn i want some now and i dont even care for PB :lol:

probably all full of sugar and unnecessary calories

The brands I mentioned have very little sugar and the white chocolate version of the P28 has zero sugar. Profiles on both look good I think ima order and give em a try.

The brands I mentioned have very little sugar and the white chocolate version of the P28 has zero sugar. Profiles on both look good I think ima order and give em a try.

i was referring to the planters

might look into that P28 but $9 a jar? :x
It's 5$ a jar and free shipping, plus you have to remember it's dehydrated so when you reconstitute it by adding water (add stevia too if you want it to taste like real peanut butter) the volume will increase. But look on gnc's eBay page, 5$ with free shipping for the peanut or the chocolate kind

people in this thread make everything so difficult u dont need any "programs" u just need to go to the gym work your *** off and eat right really its that simple

it doesn't matter when u do the exercises it doesn't matter when u eat your food as long as u dont half *** the workouts and dont over/under eat results will come, everyday theirs 5 people posting new workout plans, you dont need that **** train arms, legs, back, shoulders, abs and do cardio in the same day IT DOENST MATTER! just make sure its quality reps and u are eating enough

theirs no shortcut to a great body

flame suit on

people in this thread make everything so difficult u dont need any "programs" u just need to go to the gym work your *** off and eat right really its that simple

it doesn't matter when u do the exercises it doesn't matter when u eat your food as long as u dont half *** the workouts and dont over/under eat results will come, everyday theirs 5 people posting new workout plans, you dont need that **** train arms, legs, back, shoulders, abs and do cardio in the same day IT DOENST MATTER! just make sure its quality reps and u are eating enough

flame suit on

Sweet knowledge bro. I learned alot reading that

flame suit on

i know you mean well, but get out of here with that. everybody knows working out and working out hard is important, but you need to work out smart as well. that's what the people in this thread are trying to figure out.

He has that CT Fletcher JUST DO IT attitude but even CT Fletcher im sure has splits so workouts can be done EFFICIENTLY. Splits are one thing that should be calculated. When you get that down, and you have your workout for the day, by all means go ham. I dont believe in overtraining either.

i know you mean well, but get out of here with that. everybody knows working out and working out hard is important, but you need to work out smart as well. that's what the people in this thread are trying to figure out.

thats the issue THEIRS NOTHING TO FIGURE OUT, the solution is train hard, eat right THATS IT thats all you need to do and splits dont matter, again wrk everybody part every day of the week its no diff then doing 5 chest exercises on 1 day than if u do them on separate days throughout the week combined w/ other body parts

everybody wants "shortcuts" and new "programs" but in the end its all the same

thats the issue THEIRS NOTHING TO FIGURE OUT, the solution is train hard, eat right THATS IT thats all you need to do and splits dont matter, again wrk everybody part every day of the week its no diff then doing 5 chest exercises on 1 day than if u do them on separate days throughout the week combined w/ other body parts

everybody wants "shortcuts" and new "programs" but in the end its all the same
I agree. Too much finesse. There's maybe one or two guys in here trying to compete. Too many of y'all OD on little details and miss the big picture. Go to the gym, lift the weights with proper form and eat right.

Splits dont matter? Orly.

Splits matter. Thats how you schedule your rest and working days. Its not really complicated, takes about two minutes to formulate. Talking about different workouts is just another way to break from a mundane, set routine. It will also shock your muscles.

Working out IS that simple. But simplicity only goes so far.

I'm on a push pull and legs routine (hit everything but legs twice a week) and its awesome. I've been making really, really good hypertrophy and strength gains. A lot of natural bodybuilders believe hitting a body part twice a week is the best way to maximize gains for a natural lifter. Studies show protein synthesis(basically the process of muscle growing)only lasts up to 48 hours TOPS after you hit your muscles. This means after 48 hours those muscles are ready to be hit again and grow. If you hit a muscle once a week you basically go like half a week where your muscle is doing nothing. This only applies to naturals.
I have been wanting to start hitting each body party twice a week. Could you give me the details on your push pull routine? Thank you !

i was referring to the planters

might look into that P28 but $9 a jar? :x
It's 5$ a jar and free shipping, plus you have to remember it's dehydrated so when you reconstitute it by adding water (add stevia too if you want it to taste like real peanut butter) the volume will increase. But look on gnc's eBay page, 5$ with free shipping for the peanut or the chocolate kind

ew, you have to add water? :x

link to the page? might buy one and try but im scared now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom