STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/series/10-bodypart-training-series-main-page.html
thank me later. (or by reps
smokin.gif
)
thanks fam

Is their any fat people in this thread? it seems like everybody in here is regular sized people trying to get big or regular sized people thats already big

Is their any fat people in this thread? it seems like everybody in here is regular sized people trying to get big or regular sized people thats already big
Plenty of bigger dudes in this thread. That's why I love it, you got different people trying to reach different goals. And this thread is mostly for motivation and information, no one really puts each other down for being too fat or being too skinny. Positive vibes her4e

I set a goal to work out for 6 days until Jan. 1st then go from there. Been doing good so far, lost a couple inches in just ten days!

I took the last week off.  I cut my finger badly using a mandolin....
embarassed.gif
.  Then, with hurricane Sandy, I just called it.

I can't wait for Monday....I'm going HAM!!!

There is no need to cycle creatine :lol:

One reason you cycle while on gear is because of the negative side effects that comes with them, creatine has no negative side effects like that, unless someone has heard different?

I heard that you have to cycle creatine or your body will stop producing it.

For DLs, I use traditional. It's something about the over-under that feels like I'm cheating. It always feels like I'm using my bicep to lift too even if my arm is fully straight.

I'm slowing down on DLs as well...it's my favorite exercise and I do it up to 3x some weeks. I'll probably drop down to 2x a week and be good.

165 doing only 265 DLs :smh: I want to get to around 285 before the end of the year. Ultimate goal is 350, at least.

As for White Flood, I was going to order some but supposedly, it's known to contain chemicals that may cause cancer in the state of California...:rolleyes

I heard that you have to cycle creatine or your body will stop producing it.
I haven't heard that before, i'll look into it.

Check out this article if you want to know more on creatine:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/koch1.htm

I have yet to hear of any serious side effects, most people say they take a little break from it after 6-8 months use just because, but other than that I wouldn't cycle it.

Alright guys today was my monthly weigh in. The last time I got weighed was on October 1st and I weighed 332lbs. I just came back from the school's fitness center and I'm in disbelief. I got on the scale and the guy weighed me and it came out to 305lbs
eek.gif
I  was in so much shock that I had ask the guy 5x was it right, I even had him weigh me again. I asked the guy was it normal to lose that much weight in a month and he said yeah. I feel like I just saw an alien and I can't believe my eyes. To be honest I expected to only have lost 10lbs and not 27lbs. For a whole month all I did was a lot of walking, IF, and 24hr fast. My diet was low calorie and low fat all I really ate was salad and salad wraps with veggies (no shredded cheese or salad dressing), boiled chicken breast, yogurt, graham crackers, bagels and granola and I only drink water. This ish crazy 27lbs in 1 month I can't/don't believe it
mean.gif
frown.gif
Well guys I went to Fitness Premiere today to sign up for my free 2 week pass. While I was there I decided to get on their digital scale because I still had doubts that I lost 27lbs in 1 month. So I got on the scale and it read 319lbs so I really lost 13lbs in 1 month and not 27lbs. I guess the scale at the fitness center was way off
mean.gif
FYI the scale at the fitness center was a balance scale

Last edited:
I've been losing 1lb a week, but I have MyfitnessPal set up for 2lbs a week, and I do cardio everyday to create larger deficits than the one the create for me. I`m not even eating wile stuff that are hard to count calories for.

^^The calorie calculator estimate is probably too high or there's wrong measurements of how much food you eating. I duno if you have food scales but I highly recommend one (digital ones).

1lb is still good tho

Saw this on youtube. The sound effects lol.

^^The calorie calculator estimate is probably too high or there's wrong measurements of how much food you eating. I duno if you have food scales but I highly recommend one (digital ones).
1lb is still good tho

Saw this on youtube. The sound effects lol.

I mean I was eating under 2k calories a day and for my size most calculators say I need to be eating 2800-3000+ to stay at maintenance I`m def copping a food scale tomorrow but even then I dont think I could be over eating THAT much because I`m barely eating anything calorie dense.

I've got MyFitnessPal set for 1.5 per week and its got me eating 2100/day. Im 5'9 233

Slacked off the entire month of October and gained 4 lbs :smh:

frown.gif
Well guys I went to Fitness Premiere today to sign up for my free 2 week pass. While I was there I decided to get on their digital scale because I still had doubts that I lost 27lbs in 1 month. So I got on the scale and it read 319lbs so I really lost 13lbs in 1 month and not 27lbs. I guess the scale at the fitness center was way off
mean.gif
FYI the scale at the fitness center was a balance scale
Dont get discouraged bro! Ive lost 40lbs since starting my cut at then beginning of the year, but for the last 3 or so months i've just maintained while still trying to lose. It's been pissing me off to another level but i'm keeping with it and these last 10-15 are going to come off no matter what. Keep up the good work.

Bought some Yohimbine, came in on Friday. Anything to help lose that damn lower gut.

This is my final frontier it seems, it seems like it's a long term thing though.

My body is quite literally ready.

Bought some Yohimbine, came in on Friday. Anything to help lose that damn lower gut.

This is my final frontier it seems, it seems like it's a long term thing though.

My body is quite literally ready.

let us know how it goes, i wanted to take it before but i forgot why i didnt go through with it. this was awhile back tho

What exactly does Yohimbe do?

Right now I take

ECG green tea extract 1 pill, 2 CLA, 2 Fish Oil, and one Opt Men Multi Vitamin per meal 2-3 times a day.

I see your suppose to take Yohimbe fasted so I assume I could take it right when I wake up.

Does it aid fat loss? I found some dirt cheap and wanna pull the trigger.

be careful with yohimbe guys.

you wanna lose weight...go through a heart ache. Talk about a crash diet. I just recently broke up with my girl, lost 20 pounds in the last 2 weeks. and i was weighing in the evening when the scale should actually be generous. just havent had an appetite. and since i havent had much food in me, havent had the energy or motivation to hit the weight room smh. whenever I'd eat I'd just get full quick and nauseous. damn i never thought i'd be down to this weight again lol. i finally pushed myself to hit the weights today...felt great. not too much strength loss. and since i lost all that weight, very little being muscle it seems, i had great striations and cuts lol. hopefully my appetite comes back soon so i can replace that 20 pounds. this love stuff is for the birds bros lol.

Last edited:
hey guys ive had a huge weight gain(im about 250-270 pounds), is that the point in which ill damage shoes when i wear them?

Back
Top Bottom