STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Looking for new lifting shoes. Currently wearing the Free 7.0 that I've been wearing for 7(?) years now. I want something more rigid now. Not doing Chucks or Vibrams and preferably something >> any other swoosh

Adidas powerlift will run you under the $100 mark after taxes, look for discount codes

Lucky what were those Adidas u use?

Adipure 5 finger

I got some Asics Matflex wrestling shoes coming in I`m gonna use now though because the adidas are annoying to put on sometimes.

For squats I wear these

pendlay do wins

Good lord those adidas are obnoxious as all hell :lol:

Looking for new lifting shoes. Currently wearing the Free 7.0 that I've been wearing for 7(?) years now. I want something more rigid now. Not doing Chucks or Vibrams and preferably something >> any other swoosh

Adidas powerlift will run you under the $100 mark after taxes, look for discount codes

Second on Nike Free 3.0's. perfect, although I am looking forward to investing in some Romaleos.

I was looking for something a little more rigid than the frees 7.0s that i'm wearing now. can only imagine the 3.0 being less so than the 7.0.

been looking at the minimus's. may take a longer look. same with the powerlift.

More like below avg, most are usually above 6'

Not knocking the fact he was muscular, he was also short tho

Had no idea Crawford was his teammate
Height is nice but who isn't tall that hoops? Iook at lebron yea he is tall but people were wowed by his physique
well my point was that his physique wasnt above avg

and Lebron's physique isn't what people are wowed by, theyre wowed because at one point he could play and guard all 5 positions on the court which doesnt happen a lot (or not at all) for guys his height/weight, there are a ton of 6'8-6'9 guys with Lebron's physique playing D1 ball and in the league

but i digress, my only point was that Heath's physique wasnt above avg for a hooper

You take it everyday or what?

Every other, works like a charm. Powder >>> husk

I say the 3.0's because they're as low a profile and have the lowest heel to arch drop under the swoosh banner, IDK what you mean by rigid.

Ironman funny you mention romaleos, copped two purr that were delivered to the GF house today on a deal from an eBay seller :lol:

Trading in an old kick habit for a new one I guess :smh:

Lol, I cop mostly runners now so I know the feel regarding a different type of shoe addiction Cinco. Afraid to finally cave on some pure lifting shoes. Don't want to get hooked and wind up loading up on pairs. :lol:

Feels good to finally take a real break from weights. Took a lot to do it, but my body needs it.

Last edited:
You take it everyday or what?

Every other, works like a charm. Powder >>> husk

I say the 3.0's because they're as low a profile and have the lowest heel to arch drop under the swoosh banner, IDK what you mean by rigid.

Ironman funny you mention romaleos, copped two purr that were delivered to the GF house today on a deal from an eBay seller :lol:

Trading in an old kick habit for a new one I guess :smh:

Less bendy

50 Shades of Gains, brothas.

:pimp:

Lol, I cop mostly runners now so I know the feel regarding a different type of shoe addiction Cinco. Afraid to finally cave on some pure lifting shoes. Don't want to get hooked and wind up loading up on pairs. :lol:

Feels good to finally take a real break from weights. Took a lot to do it, but my body needs it.

I was considering the red adi's before I ended up getting that deal on the romaleos :lol:
Next burffday

You getting enough fiber?

probably 20-30g a day, I think its might been because I've had a ton of processed foods this week (rice cakes and pop tarts), ive used the bathroom everyday but it hurts.

processed foods :x :x :x :smh:

come on man, eat some real stuff and get some fruits and veggies in. fruits is easy as hell, whether your cutting or bulking. most of them are delicious.

Do any of you guys think of the ab coaster? I think I'm going to put it in my ab rountine along with hanging leg raises and the power wheel (when I buy it).

I squat and deadlift barefoot. Doesn't get much more low-pro than that lol

Yupp... and the elevated heel is only useful if you dont have the mobility/mechanics to perform the movement properly. If you need the heel, theres an issue that should be corrected.

Yupp... and the elevated heel is only useful if you dont have the mobility/mechanics to perform the movement properly. If you need the heel, theres an issue that should be corrected.
Tell that to the people squatting 6,7,800 pounds in elevated heels. No shots...

Back
Top Bottom