STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How do you know he did that though? How do guys know when he started juicing and more so, in relation to when other guys started juicing?

Your right we dont know exactly when he started but for guys like RC or Jay they had been lifting for many years, just look up pics of them when they were young, compared to Phil. He was out of College when he started BBing and then started using. Thats just how it looks to me, but in reality I dont know 100% 

All my argument has been about was Phil didnt see what he could do naturally because he didnt lift long enough before he started using.

I can dig that, makes sense.

Any of you guys buy raw sweet potatoes and microwave them? I do fries already but those don't reheat good. If seem people say microwave a sweet potato and put PB on it. Thoughts?

lol just throw em in the oven my good man. some butter, or cinnamon and marshmellow. heaven.

lol just throw em in the oven my good man. some butter, or cinnamon and marshmellow. heaven.

Lol unless they make calorie free butter can't eem do it. And I don't want to be waiting for long for them to cook as my schedule when I get off and prep meals is pretty tight. And the baked potato re heats well right? Dumb question I know but don't want it tasting like garbage when I get to work the next day

I wish Wal-Mart sold Walden Farms, has anyone ever tried the calorie free peanut butter? Not sure how it would taste.

I hink he is close to his max size while still being able to cut to show ready and keep it. I was agreeing with the article stating guys like RC had built a foundation before they used drugs. Phil maxed his out early compared to other guys that juiced later on.
Ronnie and Phil have 2 very different structures. Its all about genetics at the end of the day. Phil and Ronnie could of juiced the same time in their lives, taken the same juice and trained the same way but look completely different. No matter how much juice you take, your bone structure and genetics will say what youll look like.
I agree Phil has reached his limit but it has nothing to do with when he started to juice. Phil just responds to juice really well.

Phil was already had a "Foundation" before BBing

Last edited:

Lol unless they make calorie free butter can't eem do it. And I don't want to be waiting for long for them to cook as my schedule when I get off and prep meals is pretty tight. And the baked potato re heats well right? Dumb question I know but don't want it tasting like garbage when I get to work the next day
throw in microwave for 10 min and u good

I can't believe it's not butter spray has zero everything. I use it on everything lol. no cals. throw em in the over for like 20 min, take a shower, pick clothes out for the next day, iron, and you're all done. Yea, reheats fine.

Aaahhhh, so when people refer to genetics, they don't mean someone is predisposed to being a bodybuilder

They mean they have the right genetics for their stack

I wish Wal-Mart sold Walden Farms, has anyone ever tried the calorie free peanut butter? Not sure how it would taste.

My Wal mart has some of the products, and ALL the reviews for the pb say its horrible, if you want low cal PB just do PB2

I can't believe it's not butter spray has zero everything. I use it on everything lol. no cals. throw em in the over for like 20 min, take a shower, pick clothes out for the next day, iron, and you're all done. Yea, reheats fine.

I like the consistency of butter on a hot potato but I might cop some and try it

My Wal mart has some of the products, and ALL the reviews for the pb say its horrible, if you want low cal PB just do PB2
Where can I get PB2?
Ronnie and Phil have 2 very different structures. Its all about genetics at the end of the day. Phil and Ronnie could of juiced the same time in their lives, taken the same juice and trained the same way but look completely different. No matter how much juice you take, your bone structure and genetics will say what youll look like.
I agree Phil has reached his limit but it has nothing to do with when he started to juice. Phil just responds to juice really well.

Yeah basically why he is called the gift lol I still think you should try and reach your genetic limit before you start to use.

I don't know if this is just me. I've tried the MP Creatine. It instantly upsets my stomach and I have to use the bathroom quick. Should I try a different creatine ?

it's because the creatine ur using isn't fully dissolved when you take it; it's a common thing. the solution --> look for a "micronized creatine". then mix it with hot water (instead of cold or lukewarm water), put in the freezer to chill it out, then drink and get some gaaaaaaaainzzzzzzzzzz. 8)

Where can I get PB2?

Yeah basically why he is called the gift lol I still think you should try and reach your genetic limit before you start to use.
He's called the gift???

There must be very few bodybuilders who have true athleticism, I'm beginning to think if Heath is considered the gift, how would guys like Reggie Bush, AP, etc. look on gear, and how much would the bodybuilding world slob them

He's called the gift???

There must be very few bodybuilders who have true athleticism, I'm beginning to think if Heath is considered the gift, how would guys like Reggie Bush, AP, etc. look on gear, and how much would the bodybuilding world slob them

Who's to say Reggie and them aren't on gear? Lol they probably just don't take BB pro dosages but there are HSs cats with GH gut nowadays

He's called the gift???

Who's to say Reggie and them aren't on gear? Lol they probably just don't take BB pro dosages but there are HSs cats with GH gut nowadays
It's different stuff tho, not to mention a bodybuilders stack is prolly killin anything an athlete is taking

He's called the gift???

Alot of people on this planet have the genetics to be great bodybuilders. But bodybuilding is somewhat of an underground sport. And the pay isnt that great compared to what other athletes make. And then there's the steroids thing

Back
Top Bottom