STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Guess no one cares about the sugar and sodium content among other things companies use to keep the ingredients "fresh" longer. But hey who cares as long as it fits my protein, fats, and carbs macros cause that's all that matters anyway.

Great point. Its about what you put in your body for the long run. Thats what i always tell people when they ask why I'm so anal about my diet.
laugh.gif

and yeah with iifym, you learn to not hate food that isn't "clean". that doesnt mean to eat ice cream all day, but you can have a bowl here and there and not feel guilty and terrible.

my step dad regularly calls me the food police :lol: I try to get on him about fried foods and what not... dude is diabetic and he's just not taking it serious

Guess no one cares about the sugar and sodium content among other things companies use to keep the ingredients "fresh" longer. But hey who cares as long as it fits my protein, fats, and carbs macros cause that's all that matters anyway.

I've been saying this the last couples posts.... truth be told I watch more sodium more than calories or anything. I know way too many people on blood pressures meds in their 30s :smh: **** is sickening, b.

Last edited:
Speaking as someone who's been on blood pressure meds in his 20s (inherited), food is much more than macros. Pay attention.

Just asked my right hand man if he wanted to go the gym. His response, "Maybe, it's a darn nice day outside, don't feel like spending it inside." Me: wtf? this is the dude that convinced me to get a gym membership. :smh: He has clearly fallen off the gym lifestyle....I'm going to the gym.

Last edited:
C'mon fellas... You're obviously going to keep your macronutrients AND micronutrients in check if you have or have had a health condition. Even if you haven't, you should never neglect your micronutrient needs of your body.
That's common sense.

C'mon fellas... You're obviously going to keep your macronutrients AND micronutrients in check if you have or have had a health condition. Even if you haven't, you should never neglect your micronutrient needs of your body.
That's common sense.

It really isn't.

Ways to make running more enjoyable or less grueling:

Music.

TV and reading if you're inside.

Running partner(s).

Trail, incline.

Park.

Just asked my right hand man if he wanted to go the gym. His response, "Maybe, it's a darn nice day outside, don't feel like spending it inside." Me: wtf? this is the dude that convinced me to get a gym membership.
mean.gif
He has clearly fallen off the gym lifestyle....I'm going to the gym.
thats actually understandable tho, but i would still go to the gym

chipotle always has crazy lines, so instead of waiting in line just use their app that lets you order you food
all you gotta do is pick it up.

i have never eaten at chipotle, but damn now im feeling like getting a burrito. the way that matt ogus eats it
you would think its better than sex lol.

Best thing to get from Chipotle?? Highest pros, lowest carbs? Ive never been but I hear too many good things about it
If I'm eating Chipotle......then I'm eating Chipotle. With that said, it is best served as a cheat meal. I'll eat clean all week and have 2 cheat meals. If you eat clean through the week, its ok to have a couple cheat meals of food you used to eat on the regular. I'll never understand the folks who go to ice cream spot and try to get fat free ice cream with nothing or go to TGIF and ask for a salad. You shouldn't be there if you not gonna treat yourself. You would have been better off making a salad at your own damn house.

I like the chicken (or steak) bowl with brown rice and pinto beans.

Lettuce, corn, sour cream, cheese, mild sauce.

Back
Top Bottom