STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

With something like Chipotle or any fast food for the most part(including Subway) its drenched in sodium and probably isn't good for you to begin with. So if I'm gonna eat bad, I'm not half assing it

well I dont eat mexican food normally, and i dont want to eat it as a cheat meal, i want to eat it as a diet appropriate meal option where I'm getting good proteins and fats and watching the carbs. That's typically how my diet goes normally, I find that I can eat pretty much whatever genre of food as long as I'm mindful of the values. The bowl I made on the calculator has double chicken, single steak, lettuce, black beans, brown rice and cheese, and is legit across the board as far as values..955 cals, 112g of pro, 33g of fat, and only 59g of carbs. Looks like a great after gym meal, while still fitting the discipline. I don't do cheat meals, or cheat days, I find ways to make it all fit, so I can be fit year round, even when I'm bulking and still enjoying life. Once you find the right formula, you can tweak it however to fit perfectly. It's just a big puzzle, with little tiny pieces.

true, but still.. it's possible. You can cheat at chipotle but then you could still be aiight. The main thing is that extra ****... if you stick to meat, a bean, and veggies you'll be straight.

Freeze I'd say that meal you posted has hella sodium... probably your entire daily caloric intake, so I guess I do kinda see where cuz is coming from.

Isn't half-*** eating bad better than full *** eating bad? lol.

Yea this bowl I made has like 1640mg of sodium, which is quite a bit. But in contrast, it's like just 1 thing of raman noodles loll (crazy for the amount you're actually eating). But honestly, as long as the water intake is good, sodium isn't as evil as it seems. Total bowl has 4g of sugar.

Isn't half-*** eating bad better than full *** eating bad? lol.

Yea this bowl I made has like 1640mg of sodium, which is quite a bit. But in contrast, it's like just 1 thing of raman noodles loll (crazy for the amount you're actually eating). But honestly, as long as the water intake is good, sodium isn't as evil as it seems. Total bowl has 4g of sugar.

I Read that for the avg active person that 2.4g of Sodium a day limit means nothing because we drink more water and sweat more than the avg person. Of course I`m not saying intake 10g a day but the FDA reccomended servings and all that crap are based oon the stats of a small woman.

Does anyone else wonder how other people of other nationalities stay fit without eatting just chicken breast/salad/rice/veggies?

The human body adapts to what it needs. My bro is 5'8 and 180 ripped, and all he eats is palm butter and cassava leaf(AFRICAN FOOD WITH TONS OF OIL) Dude ain't eating no chicken breast and he works out daily.

And there are tons of people of other races who eat food we deem so unhealthy and are in shape. Its all about the human body. Don't say genetics, its all about how we as people adapt. I'm not saying go eat a bunch of junk food(because its not really all food to begin with), but keep in mind that there is more to eating healthy than what your told(the common chicken breast and veggie meal)

Last edited:
Does anyone else wonder how other people of other nationalities stay fit without eatting just chicken breast/salad/rice/veggies?

The human body adapts to what it needs. My bro is 5'8 and 180 ripped, and all he eats is palm butter and cassava leaf(AFRICAN FOOD WITH TONS OF OIL) Dude ain't eating no chicken breast and he works out daily.

And there are tons of people of other races who eat food we deem so unhealthy and are in shape. Its all about the human body. Don't say genetics, its all about how we as people adapt. I'm not saying go eat a bunch of junk food(because its not really all food to begin with), but keep in mind that there is more to eating healthy than what your told(the common chicken breast and veggie meal)

lol what country you from, I`m Liberian.

i dont think we are telling people you have to eat chicken.

its just a great source of protein, lean as hell, cheap, low calorie kinda, very easy to prepare for anyone. and it tastes good and you can do multiple things with it.

unless you despise chicken, i see no reason why you wouldnt consume it.

lol what country you from, I`m Liberian.

I know this Liberian who used to say weight lifting is meaningless and body weight exercises + plyometrics is all he needs.

wouldn't the ability to adapt.......be genetic though?
In sense yes, but aren't we all humans? If you stay somewhere hot and all of sudden you have to move to a cold area, you may hate it for a while but your body will adapt. If your used to living in miami and you move to Denver with its lower oxygen levels, you will eventually adapt.

lol hype beast gonna go CRAZY

9.99 for just over a month's supply of beta alanine? I'd call that a good deal.

beta alanine is relatively cheap. if you're taking 4.5 grams/day, you can buy THIS at around 2 months for $28. pretty sure there are even cheaper alternatives than the one i posted too.

i dont think we are telling people you have to eat chicken.

its just a great source of protein, lean as hell, cheap, low calorie kinda, very easy to prepare for anyone. and it tastes good and you can do multiple things with it.

unless you despise chicken, i see no reason why you wouldnt consume it.
ive never liked the taste of meat

even as a baby my parents said i wouldnt eat any meat

i eat chicken/beef/fish/etc now but only because in my early college years when i was trying to put on size, i couldnt 

ive tried pretty much every meat substitute, but could never gain weight, i didnt break 200lbs until just a year and a half ago

love how all these guys are coming out with supps, Ronnie, Cutler, and now Arnold.

good chance they are all crap tho, doubt too many people other than newbs will go after em

Lol only Supps Arnold took was milk and egg protein shakes and liver tabs but kids will buy the whole stack thinking they will look like him

love how all these guys are coming out with supps, Ronnie, Cutler, and now Arnold.

good chance they are all crap tho, doubt too many people other than newbs will go after em

It's a high margin business, everybody wants a piece of the pie. There's a dude that runs a supplement company down the street from me, it's not even a name brand many of you guys heard of and they are rollin in dough, i always see their ferraris, lambos, mercedez amg, etc...
Here's one of the business partners i always see.

We need to put together our own supplement company. A lot of the raw ingredients come from the same source. They just package and stamp their own names on it.

IN FOR DA SUPP COMPANY.

RUN IT AND MARKET IT LIKE NIKE.

GOT DA ELITE LEBRON PROTEIN.

KOBE PREWORKOUT.

AND OF COURSE DA JORDAN MULIT W OVER 23 VITAMINS.

NEXT YEAR WE DEBUT DA YEEZY SERIES. GLOW IN DA DARK FISH OIL TABS.

TAP TAP PULL (DEADLIFT STEEZ)

Universal chest day.

Added a monster drop set for biceps. 80, 60, 40, 20. Consecutively to failure.

Touched abs/core with the TRX cables.

We need to put together our own supplement company. A lot of the raw ingredients come from the same source. They just package and stamp their own names on it.
just buy those cheap ones off eBay that come in the plain, white bottle and make new stickers, the NutritionBays. When you get them it literally just says "Caffeine" or whatever it is in like 8pt Arial font.

I'm pretty sure there's ways to get it for less in bulk. I think the real money is in the capsules like the ones with creatine mixed with other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom