STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Best thing to get from Chipotle?? Highest pros, lowest carbs? Ive never been but I hear too many good things about it
If I'm eating Chipotle......then I'm eating Chipotle. With that said, it is best served as a cheat meal. I'll eat clean all week and have 2 cheat meals. If you eat clean through the week, its ok to have a couple cheat meals of food you used to eat on the regular. I'll never understand the folks who go to ice cream spot and try to get fat free ice cream with nothing or go to TGIF and ask for a salad. You shouldn't be there if you not gonna treat yourself. You would have been better off making a salad at your own damn house.

well I dont eat mexican food normally, and i dont want to eat it as a cheat meal, i want to eat it as a diet appropriate meal option where I'm getting good proteins and fats and watching the carbs. That's typically how my diet goes normally, I find that I can eat pretty much whatever genre of food as long as I'm mindful of the values. The bowl I made on the calculator has double chicken, single steak, lettuce, black beans, brown rice and cheese, and is legit across the board as far as values..955 cals, 112g of pro, 33g of fat, and only 59g of carbs. Looks like a great after gym meal, while still fitting the discipline. I don't do cheat meals, or cheat days, I find ways to make it all fit, so I can be fit year round, even when I'm bulking and still enjoying life. Once you find the right formula, you can tweak it however to fit perfectly. It's just a big puzzle, with little tiny pieces.

Last edited:
well I dont eat mexican food normally, and i dont want to eat it as a cheat meal, i want to eat it as a diet appropriate meal option where I'm getting good proteins and fats and watching the carbs. That's typically how my diet goes normally, I find that I can eat pretty much whatever genre of food as long as I'm mindful of the values. The bowl I made on the calculator has double chicken, single steak, lettuce, black beans, brown rice and cheese, and is legit across the board as far as values..955 cals, 112g of pro, 33g of fat, and only 59g of carbs. Looks like a great after gym meal, while still fitting the discipline. I don't do cheat meals, or cheat days, I find ways to make it all fit, so I can be fit year round, even when I'm bulking and still enjoying life. Once you find the right formula, you can tweak it however to fit perfectly. It's just a big puzzle, with little tiny pieces.
With something like Chipotle or any fast food for the most part(including Subway) its drenched in sodium and probably isn't good for you to begin with. So if I'm gonna eat bad, I'm not half assing it

With something like Chipotle or any fast food for the most part(including Subway) its drenched in sodium and probably isn't good for you to begin with. So if I'm gonna eat bad, I'm not half assing it

true, but still.. it's possible. You can cheat at chipotle but then you could still be aiight. The main thing is that extra ****... if you stick to meat, a bean, and veggies you'll be straight.

Freeze I'd say that meal you posted has hella sodium... probably your entire daily caloric intake, so I guess I do kinda see where cuz is coming from.

Im kicking myself for missing GNCs sweet closeout sale on beta alanine. Damn shame. Oh well.

I think im going to spend a bunch of money this week on some workout equipment. Pretty pumped.

What is this eating "clean" thing everyone speaks of? I was always a firm believer that all one has to do to lose fat/build muscle is to eat in a calorie deficit/surplus, lift weights to build maintain muscle, & get enough protein & fats depending on your body specific requirements. I couldn't restrict my diet to these so called "clean" foods.

clean food :lol:

meh sure you can cut eating crap but whats the point?

give me chicken breast, turkey, eggs, veggies, and fruits>>>>>>anything else SRS

ive been eating junk the last few weeks, you can def feel it and see it in your body :x :smh:

I understand what you guys are saying. Macros are important but micros are just as important. I get that. Having a insanely high sugar & sodium diet isn't great for long term health. Vitamins and minerals are essential for recovery, cells, etc. But I just can't limit myself to bland *** foods :lol:

Brown rice, plain oats, broccoli & egg whites all day everyday? :x

No Thanks Jeff

I'm starting my lean bulk this week. It's my 1st time trying a Full Body split. Gonna see if using the "Pain of Loss" and/or disappointment can motivate me more to bang out those last tough sets/reps. On some Goku & Gohan type steez :pimp: :smokin

Did legs today...oh my god.

Hit a new PR, 405 lb for 1 rep on Squat. That was the hardest rep I've done to date.

Had some Qdoba after the gym as well. Need to lock my diet down again. I'm overeating damn near every day. I'll start being strict again tomorrow.

Need to negate some of the cheating the last 3 days with alcohol, and all that.

I understand what you guys are saying. Macros are important but micros are just as important. I get that. Having a insanely high sugar & sodium diet isn't great for long term health. Vitamins and minerals are essential for recovery, cells, etc. But I just can't limit myself to bland *** foods :lol:

Brown rice, plain oats, broccoli & egg whites all day everyday? :x

No Thanks Jeff

who said you have to eat that? you can pick other items like what i said. once you get used it to its all you crave plus lots of greek yogurt. i dont eat any of the stuff you posted and i cut easily without cardio or lowering my calories that much

it is a rip off and the salespeople can be idiots; however, there are some steals to be had once in a great while. whenever i happen to wander into one, i just pretend to be deaf or not understand english.

I get my ON whey from GNC, I get a $10 off coupon abt once a month and 2 lbs comes out to $20.somethin after taxes. Thats a steal imo. 

Back
Top Bottom