STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm out running around a lot for my businesses and travel a good amount too.  I workout regularly but not on bodybuilding tip like lota yall here seem to be.  Just trying to see if I'd be able to eat even a little healthier when I'm at these restaurants
If you go to restaurants that serve authentic food, then talk to the cook. When I say authentic, I mean like mom and pop spots that are locally known and usually serve food from their culture

You could buy some rice cakes pb and nuts for the go. Could also carry a tub of protein with you. Can buy bananas pretty much anywhere these days, yogurt too.

If you eat out all the time, youll never know 100% what all your eating.

But if it has to be done then,

Meat:

grilled chicken with no sauce/spices 

lean steak

turkey

fish, salmon, tuna, talapia 

Carbs:

sweet potato 

rice

white potato

Then all the veggies you can eat. Just try to get everything grilled with no fancy sauces.

JUST GO TO A DAMB DINER.

ORDER A PROTEIN. GRILLED. NO SAUCE, NO OIL, NOTHING.

ORDER OATMEAL. NO SUGAR OR TOPPINGS.

ORDER A SIDE OF GODDAMB VEGGIES. STEAMED.

JESUS EFFING CHRIST.

Had no ingredients to cook dinner for work, so I had to settle for this, usually about the healthiest thing I can buy around my job... 11$ tho :x

Lightly sautéed grilled chicken in garlic oil with broccoli, and brought two boiled eggs from home..

Last edited:
Took off today from the gym.... then I go on IG and see this....

Motivation for real... This dude sell those "body wraps" gimmicks also......

Last edited:
This preworkout was weak as hell, once again proving my point these are a waste of money, I'm not complaining though it was only 8 bucks for 45 servings. Also used straps for the first time today for DL, kinda awkward but it wasnt bad, I`m not about that having bloody hands in the gym life.

Alright since Al Audi hasn't wanted to answer me, I figured yall might be able to help me out.  Got any suggestions on how I can eat healthy or pretty healthy at least when I pretty much eat every meal out?

Here's a guideline by Charles Poliquin that I like: “If it doesn’t fly, swim, walk or isn’t green – don’t eat it!”
It's a simple way of describing a paleolithic diet, which I am a big fan of and would recommend you learn about. Of course there are a few nuances to what the guideline says, but the general idea still works.

I believe overtraining is a very exaggerated concept. It takes A LOT to truly fatigue your CNS to the point that many people think they are. As long as you're eating adequately, it's going to be very hard to overtrain.

I absolutely agree. Most people are comparing their activity level to Homer Simpson and the average couch potato, who think parking far away at the store is a form of "exercise". Look at professional athletes training 6+ hours per day in a variety of disciplines for years on end. Overtraining(chronic) should be differentiated from overreaching(acute), and you can adapt to many stimuli. Look at people who work manual labor jobs, they develop quite large capacities for physical work. Most people "under recover", they don't overtrain.

I especially hate it when people bring up genetics. It seems to be the go-to response for people who don't truly understand the role of genetics. Yes, it is always present, but they don't understand the capacity for human body to adapt to a very wide variety of stressors.

Last edited:
This preworkout was weak as hell, once again proving my point these are a waste of money, I'm not complaining though it was only 8 bucks for 45 servings. Also used straps for the first time today for DL, kinda awkward but it wasnt bad, I`m not about that having bloody hands in the gym life.

imost brands suck and dont even work, i know like 1 or 2 work but im straight on pre workouts

Pump HD works for me

imost brands suck and dont even work, i know like 1 or 2 work but im straight on pre workouts

lol only reason I copped it because I wanted a sling back pack and they had one for 28 but for 36 you could get the preworkout and the back pack free. Preworkouts are garbage, Craze was like drinking kool aid to me, and MP Assault just had me tingly from the Beta Alanine, since it was the first preworkout id ever taken.

I've always been told to move weight in a slow, steady, controlled fashion. Then I see dudes like this with horrible form, rocking and jerking weight. What gives? This is one thing I've never understood.

Took off today from the gym.... then I go on IG and see this....

Motivation for real... This dude sell those "body wraps" gimmicks also......

a chick that sells or sold body wraps on my TL shouted him out, he is 6'2 250 and I`m 6'3 230, lol I guess Bulking is in my near future because I want to get bigger chest and arms. but then again Arnold was 6'3 or 6'4 230-245 and bigger than all of us (probably due to the roids) Idk what I`m going to do, I guess I could make 2014 a bulking year and go on like a 8month .5 or 1lb per week bulk.

lucky you need to bulk now, almost looks like your head is too big for your body :lol:

maybe its your pics, idk

:lol: come on brosef, you can't take a supp that cost cents on the dollar and use that as a basis for your blanket statement

lucky you need to bulk now, almost looks like your head is too big for your body :lol:

maybe its your pics, idk

i still have love handles and a little bit of Moobs left though., I`m scared to bulk and end up looking fat as cheese, but when I Think about it I would be putting on muscle and fat so I wouldnt look the type of fat I did when I was actually obese. Idk maybe I will use winter to bulk? I want to bulk for a long time because I want to look like I`m an SEC Strong Stafety/Outside Linebacker lol

HAHA U GUYS DONT WANNA KNOW ON DOUGH I DROPPED FOR SUPPS TO LAST ME UNTIL MY NYE TRIP.

I PICKED THE GYM BAG THEY OFFERED.

I USUALLY JUST DONATE TO DA BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION BUT I NEEDED A NEW GYM BAG

Back
Top Bottom