STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Cleaning up my diet for real has forced me to start learning to cook...lol I must say I LIKE IT!...can't wait to reap the benefits
dining out is good occasionally but there's nothing like cooking your own meals.
nthat.gif

TODAYS WOD:

DB BENCH PRESS

DB INCLINE PRESS

MACHINE FLYS

ROPE PULL DOWN

DB TRI EXT

DB SHOULDER PRESS

DB LATERAL RAISE

SHRUGS

Could someone embed a youtube clip of someone demonstrating and describing correct squat form? Maybe some pre-squat stretches to loosen up the muscles too?

Feel like I need to work on my form.
Jonnie Candito Youtube Channel Brah.. Also For Mobility Checkout MobilityWOD Channel alot of info on how to loosen up ankles, tighten lower back etc for squats

Alright since Al Audi hasn't wanted to answer me, I figured yall might be able to help me out.  Got any suggestions on how I can eat healthy or pretty healthy at least when I pretty much eat every meal out?

Alright since Al Audi hasn't wanted to answer me, I figured yall might be able to help me out.  Got any suggestions on how I can eat healthy or pretty healthy at least when I pretty much eat every meal out?

why are you eating out every meal :x :smh:

why are you eating out every meal
sick.gif
mean.gif
I'm out running around a lot for my businesses and travel a good amount too.  I workout regularly but not on bodybuilding tip like lota yall here seem to be.  Just trying to see if I'd be able to eat even a little healthier when I'm at these restaurants

id say spring for some non breaded chicken breast and salads IMO

i wouldnt even know whats healthy aside from actual chicken and leafy greens.

someone else might be able to help but it also depends what places you eat at.

id say spring for some non breaded chicken breast and salads IMO

i wouldnt even know whats healthy aside from actual chicken and leafy greens.

someone else might be able to help but it also depends what places you eat at.
Thanks, yeah I've been trying to order more fish but suggestions from any1 else would be appreciated

Thanks, yeah I've been trying to order more fish but suggestions from any1 else would be appreciated

Flame Broiler is good, not too hard to find one for lunch in the LA area.

Chipotle - steak/chicken bowl.

If All else fails subway is decent :lol:, the sandwiches are very mediocre and not very tasty :rolleyes, but it's cheap and a lot better than eating something greasy from mcdonalds/panda etc.

I'm like you I eat out every weekday because I travel for work, lately just been eating subway and salads at other places.

Flame Broiler is good, not too hard to find one for lunch in the LA area.

Chipotle - steak/chicken bowl.

If All else fails subway is decent :lol:, the sandwiches are very mediocre and not very tasty :rolleyes, but it's cheap and a lot better than eating something greasy from mcdonalds/panda etc.

I'm like you I eat out every weekday because I travel for work, lately just been eating subway and salads at other places.

Ever since a flame broiler opened up close to me, I've been eating there at least once a week. Rib plate with brown rice with a side of beef, so good :smokin

Last edited:
There are healthy alternatives out, but if EVERY meal is out, you really can't monitor correctly what's going into your body...which I'm coming to find out is crucial to really eating clean, this means weighing and measuring your foods and cooking with the right ingredients, just know that as healthy as it may seem restaurants are not using things like coconut oil and seasonings low on sodium and what not...

The immense amounts of sodium and preservatives in those cold cuts from subway :x you may think is healthy, but you better off hitting a deli and asking for some low sodium turkey, freshly sliced...nothing will ever beat cooking your meals bro...won't even come close...as long as your stocked pile up on Tupperware and have at least your lunch and dinner ready to be microwaved.

Back
Top Bottom