Been eating this great breakfast yogurt concoction lately

greek yogurt
peanut butter
one scoop of protein
chocolate chips
oats

It's so good :pimp:

Shoulder and bicep day brah

Oh yeah, forgot to ask you guys this: for those who rock the over the head headphones, ie the original Beats....do you find it bulky when you run with them?

beats to the gym? :stoneface:
At least 50% of the folks at my gym have the ear muff joints with the "B" on them so I'm just curious because they seem bulky.

I upgraded to the Power Beats....they are nice. Gotta get used to having the plastic mold surrounding the ear though.

Last edited:
Word cant have a real workout with them things, Power beats yes, Studios or Pros heck no
in ear beats are the worst, had 2 break on me (both right ear); googled, turns out A LOT of people had the same problem. went on to bose in ear headphones; for gym purposes they are fantastic. pretty much like the beats except no noise cancellation, so i wouldnt recommend buying them if you take the train or something.

in ear beats are the worst, had 2 break on me (both right ear); googled, turns out A LOT of people had the same problem. went on to bose in ear headphones; for gym purposes they are fantastic. pretty much like the beats except no noise cancellation, so i wouldnt recommend buying them if you take the train or something.
Dang. Doesn't sound too promising. How long did the Beats last for you? Were you able to get your money back or some compensation? What's the Bose model you're using now?

My headphone usually lasts 4-5 months, the stock iPod/iPhone ones. I guess the sweat gets in sooner or later and messes it up.

these are the headphones i use in the gym. had em for over a year and they are awesome. battery lasts forever, never worry about them falling off or cord getting in the way. for only $30 its a great investment.

Amazon product ASIN B005LKB0IU

Last edited:
Reactions: wj4
Dang. Doesn't sound too promising. How long did the Beats last for you? Were you able to get your money back or some compensation? What's the Bose model you're using now?

My headphone usually lasts 4-5 months, the stock iPod/iPhone ones. I guess the sweat gets in sooner or later and messes it up.

I've had my power beats for 2 years and they work perfect.

Amazon product ASIN B003XU6H8I
I've had my power beats for 2 years and they work perfect.
my first pair lasted for a year and change, claimed warranty and the 2nd pair went on for like maybe 6-8 months. i mean it's not horrible considering i used them as my go to headphones - transit, laptop, gym. i didnt damage it, just blown out, i'd have to tap it on the table a few times occasionally to get the sound back, then it eventually dies out.

http://www.amazon.com/Bose-327279-0020-IE2-Audio-Headphones/dp/B003XU6H8I

my first pair lasted for a year and change, claimed warranty and the 2nd pair went on for like maybe 6-8 months. i mean it's not horrible considering i used them as my go to headphones - transit, laptop, gym. i didnt damage it, just blown out, i'd have to tap it on the table a few times occasionally to get the sound back, then it eventually dies out.
Thanks for the link, bro. The headphone stays in your ears even when you run and such? Price-wise, close to those Beats.

Not sure if any of you guys can answer this for me.. But would greatly appreciate the help..

Just bought controlled labs greens formulas.. Can I just mix it into my morning protein shake?

Obviously, I know I literally can (for the anyone that was to be smart).. Just unsure of mixing supplements

Also when are/is the best time(s) to take omega 3 tablets?

Thanks for the link, bro. The headphone stays in your ears even when you run and such? Price-wise, close to those Beats.
yup, i actually like the sound better than the beats too. if you have a bose outlet around, i think they run for like 75

Could someone embed a youtube clip of someone demonstrating and describing correct squat form? Maybe some pre-squat stretches to loosen up the muscles too?

Feel like I need to work on my form.

Did legs yesterday...squatted 2 working sets at 315lb only got 4 reps then 3 reps though. But i felt ok about it. Pyramid down and did two sets at 225lb 8 reps each and then did 2 sets at 135 of 15 reps. Then did stiff leg deads, seated calf raises and lunges...was a 2 hour work out though...hate when im there too long.

Had a guy last night trying to convince me to use a belt for squatting. I don't know if this is the right frame of mind or not...but im not a power lifter...im a soccer player. If i can't lift the weight naturally i shouldn't be lifting it. Besides strengthening my core buy not wearing a belt prob helps me more then squatting heavier with a belt considering my goals.

Is it really worth it to get a belt and see if i can squat 365?

Last edited:
Today's WOD

Every minute on the minute, start off with the 4 burpees, then jump into your sit-ups, every minute you must stop and give another 4 burpees till you get 200 sit-ups, same for all the other excersices, this right here WAS NO JOKE BROS....finished in 56 minutes, felt like death...
Damn. That sounds worse than a Murph

Yeah I would say so....the whole box agreed this was the worst one we've done and we've done Murph a couple of times...

Was just watching some strengthcamp vids. Dude said 20 sets is too much? So doing a 5x5 split with 4 exercises would be considered overtraining?

How many sets/reps should one do per day say for chest, back, legs, shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom