STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yea we're thinking the same but I just always associated the bulk/cut cycle with the bodybuilding world.  

Yea we're thinking the same but I just always associated the bulk/cut cycle with the bodybuilding world.  

yeah i hear you, i just don't look at anything in bodybuilding terms lol.

i think the way they live is horrible.

i know ALOT of pro bodybulders.....

and they NEVER come off a cycle, they might lower dosages drastically, but never off.

their liver is completely roasted.

it makes me laugh when they are out of breathe from walking up stairs :lol:

too each is is their own.

i used to crack on fitness people when i power lifted, and now that's all i do :rolleyes

Hot damn you had some mass on you at 265 
sick.gif

What kind of weight were you pushing when you were that big?

Dig tha locks doe, Dan Green like 
laugh.gif

if you guys like those cellucor flavors that much, look for vpx sro graham cracker when it goes on sale. the macros are great and the taste is comparable - same light flavoring. or if you like a great tasting protein at a nice price - giant sports delicious protein is a fantastic option. myself, i prefer stronger flavoring. there is still nothing that beats xf up 2.0 lemon cream pie, butterscotch and cinnamon roll. old myofusion was great. trutein is nice, vasolate is great, certain flavors of isoflex are great, protizyme peanut butter cookie is awesome. xf up 2.0 is still the king of taste imo.

vpx is so damn expensive, dont care too much calories wise at the moment. while cutting in the spring id love to have a few tubs but no thansk jeff

Giant Sports is good to too thick. i have like 50 samples left of all the flavors :lol: will end up usuing them eventually.

You guys ever heard Zach Khan talk? Sometimes Im not sure if he's gonna make it to the end of the sentence 
roll.gif

Hot damn you had some mass on you at 265 :x

What kind of weight were you pushing when you were that big?

Dig tha locks doe, Dan Green like :lol:

flat bench - 450lbs

deadlifts - 575 lbs

squats - 425lbs

all raw.

personal best on reps:

flat bench @ 225lbs - 37 reps

incline bench @ 315 lbs - 15 reps

mirin

strong traps too even tho i told you that before :lol:

mirin

strong traps too even tho i told you that before :lol:

lol thanks.

its been a while since i have been on NT, let alone even in this thread.

i see people that just joined with 1k reputation, and i have like 10 :lol:

how have you been?

any big gains on your end ?

flat bench - 450lbs

deadlifts - 575 lbs

squats - 425lbs

all raw.

personal best on reps:

flat bench @ 225lbs - 37 reps

incline bench @ 315 lbs - 15 reps

I hear you son. I would think with a bench and DL that high that your squat would be higher. You get injured or just didnt concentrate as much on it?

Last edited:
Listen to Ronnie Coleman or that kid Bostin, they always sound out f breath

Hope you're not judging videos of when these guys are training or just came off the stage from posing?
Its alot of weight to be carrying around. And your body uses more oxygen as a 300lb bodybuilder compared to a 300lb fat person.

I hear you son. I would think with a bench and DL that high that your squat would be higher. You get injured or just didnt concentrate as much on it?

complete reconstruction of my knee - ACL/MCL/Meniscus.

never really able to go that heavy without that feeling of it buckling on me.

granted i never strapped my knees (i should).

Hope you're not judging videos of when these guys are training or just came off the stage from posing?
Its alot of weight to be carrying around. And your body uses more oxygen as a 300lb bodybuilder compared to a 300lb fat person.

havent seen you in a minute.

hows competition going ?

Last edited:

I feel you bro. Had a cadaver put in mine and always worry about re injury

I had that same injury back in HS in 06. Got carried away with getting my legs back stronger and explosive over the years where my squat is in the low 500's. What kind of surgery did you have? And do you feel a sort of muscular imbalance in ur legs no matter how hard u focus on a completely balanced push? I still have issues with that.

I had that same injury back in HS in 06. Got carried away with getting my legs back stronger and explosive over the years where my squat is in the low 500's. What kind of surgery did you have? And do you feel a sort of muscular imbalance in ur legs no matter how hard u focus on a completely balanced push? I still have issues with that.

decided to go with my patella tendon as the replacement for my ligaments.

it was complete rupture of both tendons - not a simple strand holding on :smh:

i still have that problem as well.

i focused more so on speed/agility/explosiveness over heavy weight bearing leg exercises.

i never really have any problems with it, only time is when it is really cold (tightens up).

i live in FL, so i don't have to worry about that too much lol

Back
Top Bottom