STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm weak :frown:

7 AM after a night of drinking fml

Those are Olympic Lifting shes and no they don't. I had some Adidas for years in a 14.5 and them ***** took forever to break in.

The material in those should be more forgiving as the popularity of lifting shoes grow with the emergence of crossfit. More and more shoes are being created and things are being used besides leather and wood (You don't want the sole to be forgiving of course). Romaelos run a little wider which is a great help for bigger cats like me. But in general in my experience and what I've heard, they don't.

I just got some wei-ruis in December (which also run wide) that have served me well so I'm straight. Would be nice to have another pair of lifting shoes tho.

Last edited:
to drink, trutein sucks IMO

but to cook with, its top notch.

Everytime I read this (from Zyzz no less :lol: ) I just :smh:

Like i've said, dudes must've had a bad batch because from the three 5lb'ers i've taken down, never had any issue, with the shaker, blenderbottle, or blender

Everytime I read this (from Zyzz no less :lol: ) I just :smh:

Like i've said, dudes must've had a bad batch because from the three 5lb'ers i've taken down, never had any issue, with the shaker, blenderbottle, or blender

Lol word trutein is the best protein I've had my only issue was how they handled the plastic chips people found in the shamrock shake batch

Whataburger?

looks like a combo of that and McDonald's , or just McDonalds:x:x

late night partying is still a struggle... cuz for me I always wanna grab some tacos or pizza or a quick burger meal. I've been pretty ok lately though, but it helps when you just don't stay out as late.

eek.gif
 @ nutella cookies. Need to try that.

Barely discovered protein pancakes.

Anyone doing musclepharms get swole workout program?

Ahhhh the bumps and bruises acquired at the gym...smh lol. Pulled a muscle in the back of my neck yesterday doing incline bench. That whole area is sore and stiff as hell. Not enough to keep me out today though. Tylenol and Bayer will get me mobile and im off the next 3 days so I'll be fine going ham today.

When doing db/bb bench, what's the point of either elevating your feet, or keeping both on the bench? Someone explain...

back to the gym today.

worked on back. couldnt go full potato bc my right wrist is still killing me.

i might just do mostly machines for shoulders and pray that my wrist dont snap when i do shoulders in a few days.

thinking about those lifting shoes. only thing is i dont have any adidas.

Man I copped that cinnamon roll quest bar and was highly disappointed smh.

Bought a 2lb tub of ON to leave at my girl house, gonna hit the gym in a few and do shoulders and biceps, then eat some Pot roast later tonight

lucky u need to hook me up w one your ds protein tubs fambs. u got tubs for days.

hook a broke brother up asap!

lol i'm deloading and finishing off the rest of my myofusion.

by september im just gonna cop 2 10b, one vanilla one chocoalte and call it a day

lol i'm deloading and finishing off the rest of my myofusion.

by september im just gonna cop 2 10b, one vanilla one chocoalte and call it a day

I hear Myofusion is one of the companies like Phase 8 who use Taurine/Glycine to boost protein count. when I finish all my tubs I`m gonna start doing the custom Protein from True Nutrition, but right now I have about 24-28 lbs of protein.

Back
Top Bottom