STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah man, after lots of trial and error-ing, it's been their latest flavors that have been hits.

I'd also recommend Peanut Butter Supreme, CPB, and Apple Pie

Last edited:
I feel like Lucky is hoarding protein for the apocalypse. Ain't nothing gonna stop him from getting that high protein intake.  

When doing db/bb bench, what's the point of either elevating your feet, or keeping both on the bench? Someone explain...

Isolate chest more
Ehh the only thing I can think of is some kind of silly momentum broscience type of goal. I see minimal gain from doing that with a compound lift.

Gonna deload next week. Every lift has gone up over the past few weeks. Get my overhead press on tomorrow then hit the field Tuesday for some tire flipping chaos. :smokin

lol i'm deloading and finishing off the rest of my myofusion.

by september im just gonna cop 2 10b, one vanilla one chocoalte and call it a day
I hear Myofusion is one of the companies like Phase 8 who use Taurine/Glycine to boost protein count. when I finish all my tubs I`m gonna start doing the custom Protein from True Nutrition, but right now I have about 24-28 lbs of protein.
tbh i like their og protein.

the myofusion has a very artificial taste. ive tried vanilla, pb cookie dough, and strawberry.

its crazy bc gaspari is one of my fav supp brands since im from nj.

but def would rather buy their old stuff.

Just played ball for 2.5 hours, I am dead :x

Last edited by a moderator:
Did legs today...Getting to my door was a nightmare. 5 flights of stairs ftmfl. Weighed in this morning I was down 16 lbs since I started so at least there's that. 

24lbs of protein.... :wow:
dude aint playing no games

also did legs today plus rode my bike to the gym and back for 8 miles
needless to say, my legs are cookeddd

Last edited:
It doesn't.

Leg drive is vital when benching and of upmost importance when increasing the weight.

that's what I was taught as well....feet off the ground would almost be a disadvantage (IMO) due to not having optimal balance OR power.

4ij4t1.jpg

24 ounces of BBQ chicken breast fresh off the Traeger for the next 2 days. Good fuel for the body.

Man I copped that cinnamon roll quest bar and was highly disappointed smh.

Bought a 2lb tub of ON to leave at my girl house, gonna hit the gym in a few and do shoulders and biceps, then eat some Pot roast later tonight

Try Quest Bar Chooclate Chip Cookie Dough

where is that gif from, is hilarious.

whats the verdict on bodybuilding brand protein???
a 10lbs bag is only 80 plus 10% comes out to 72
thinking about pulling the trigger

where is that gif from, is hilarious.

whats the verdict on bodybuilding brand protein???
a 10lbs bag is only 80 plus 10% comes out to 72
thinking about pulling the trigger

Protein-Amino Acid Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Taurine, Glycine, L-Glutamine, Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein), Nondairy Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols), Cocoa Powder (Dutch Process), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Guar Gum, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

lol there goes your reason for it being cheap

to drink, trutein sucks IMO

but to cook with, its top notch.

Everytime I read this (from Zyzz no less :lol: ) I just :smh:

Like i've said, dudes must've had a bad batch because from the three 5lb'ers i've taken down, never had any issue, with the shaker, blenderbottle, or blender

mine was terrible, like i said ive never been so disappointed with a protein like i was with the two i received. the vanilla has litterally zero flavor. ive heard complaints of batches being good or bad from them but somehow i received two terrible batches.

like i said, they were fine to cook with but mixed with water or milk.... straight :x not even exaggerating either

Man I copped that cinnamon roll quest bar and was highly disappointed smh.

Bought a 2lb tub of ON to leave at my girl house, gonna hit the gym in a few and do shoulders and biceps, then eat some Pot roast later tonight

Try Quest Bar Chooclate Chip Cookie Dough

easily the most amazing/addicting bar you can get. so goood :smh:

thank god they are expensive because if they were cheap, id cop them by the box load and easily eat 50 bars a week

that's what I was taught as well....feet off the ground would almost be a disadvantage (IMO) due to not having optimal balance OR power.
Correct, I have my Masters in bench and PHD in squat and I would never recommend someone to do any pressing movement without proper balance.

Last edited:
I'm sick and tired of waiting for an ON deal to jump off. Where can I cop some at a decent price y'all? I need vanilla (best to mix with fruits) & chocolate. Thinking about pulling the plug on Amazon, but still hopeful.

24lbs of protein.... :wow:
dude aint playing no games

also did legs today plus rode my bike to the gym and back for 8 miles
needless to say, my legs are cookeddd

you think thats a lot? go on the supp misc and see how much some of those dudes have. your jaw will drop

they are like protein collectors. you see dudes on here with 50 pairs of kicks? they got dudes with 50 tubs of protein, maybe more :lol:

50 pairs...lol. Childs play.

Having that much protein is wild. Takes me months to finish one 5 lb tub. Lord knows how much a peraon has to be downing since they expire in like a year. I know some don't care about exp dates. Supp warehouse was notorious for selling expired supps at markdowns.

Ive got a opened bag of strawberry ON ill sell.
Kinda srs

nerd.gif

i hate misc, dudes over there are clowns.

best place to buy ON protein is ebay.
bought multiple times 10lbs bags for less than $75
eyeing one right now.

Back
Top Bottom