STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

#INB4LOOKSGROCE

200g defrosted sweet potato
1.5 scoop vanilla protein
1.5C almondcoconut milk

Cuisinart ice cream maker for 25mins.

Tasted fantastic. Will make again.

Breakfast btw :lol:

Just did leg day. Damn i need to come in this thread more. Knowledge is great. I gotta keep up with this.

I been hitting everything once a week for a while. Im thinking of hitting it twice a week but instead of strength training like i have i plan to bodybuild and do 10 -12 reps. Im cutting right now and no cardio just calories and i see a good amount of fat loss after my bulk. I want to know if anyone here is hitting muscles twice a week? I might do like flat bench on chest day A and dumbell flat chest day b. Maybe a 6 day split. Or even a 5. LMK what yall think or what yall do for those who are hitting some muscle groups twice a week.

Just did leg day. Damn i need to come in this thread more. Knowledge is great. I gotta keep up with this.

I been hitting everything once a week for a while. Im thinking of hitting it twice a week but instead of strength training like i have i plan to bodybuild and do 10 -12 reps. Im cutting right now and no cardio just calories and i see a good amount of fat loss after my bulk. I want to know if anyone here is hitting muscles twice a week? I might do like flat bench on chest day A and dumbell flat chest day b. Maybe a 6 day split. Or even a 5. LMK what yall think or what yall do for those who are hitting some muscle groups twice a week.
Im currently doing everything twice a week. Been doing so for a while. I like it. 

This isn't what i do currently but as far as chest day, you can flat bench, flat dumbbell bench on monday for example, then thursday do incline bench, incline dumbbells. Try it out & see how it works for you. Or you can do straight barbell work on monday, then strictly dumbbell work thursday. Gotta play around with it and see how you feel. And do dips. 

#INB4LOOKSGROCE

1.5C almondcoconut milk

Does look gross... :lol:

I may actually try this out. Looks great from a macro perspective.

#INB4LOOKSGROCE

1.5C almondcoconut milk

looks groce? looks like ice cream to me :lol: looks good brah but idk about that sweet potato..

#INB4LOOKSGROCE

1.5C almondcoconut milk

Sounds groce more so than looks groce. Where'd you come up with the idea to mix sweet potaters with brotein powder? I feel like plain sweet potatoes and a plain shake is a pretty solid meal, but I guess this is a good way of getting the ice cream look or feel at least.

I wouldn't suggest upping volume while you're cutting. You'd be better off devoting the extra days to cardio rather than additional lifting.

Honestly? No idea how I came up with it, I just knew I had em freezing, and wanted to try it. Don't think I've seen youtube vids with SP :lol:

Just wanted to have something cold Post HiiT, if you're familiar with Peruvian food or desserts, IMO it was as close to tasting lúcuma ice cream as I've had at home without paying an arm and a leg for a single scoop haha

Yesterday I made a shake with trutein CPB, tasted great but looked like what you leave in a toilet 0]

I wouldn't suggest upping volume while you're cutting. You'd be better off devoting the extra days to cardio rather than additional lifting.

y not? i'll lose strength? Im mostly doing it because i heard that 6-12 reps will build more muscle. Could be broscience i guess. Instead of doing my usual pyramid sets. I wan pack on more muscle and get more lean as well.

What you think about working out muscles twice a week though?

y not? i'll lose strength? Im mostly doing it because i heard that 6-12 reps will build more muscle. Could be broscience i guess. Instead of doing my usual pyramid sets. I wan pack on more muscle and get more lean as well.

i do chest twice a week but indirectly. monday is chest and i go hard. friday is arm day but i do chest exercises

like ill start with close grip bench press which hits triceps and chest

next is rope push down for triceps, then supersetted with dips and you know dips hit tris and chest

for me it works. i personally wouldnt hit things 2 times a week cause i go hard enough as it is and ive been seeing results. try it out

i do chest twice a week but indirectly. monday is chest and i go hard. friday is arm day but i do chest exercises

like ill start with close grip bench press which hits triceps and chest

next is rope push down for triceps, then supersetted with dips and you know dips hit tris and chest

for me it works. i personally wouldnt hit things 2 times a week cause i go hard enough as it is and ive been seeing results. try it out

yeah i pretty much do the same. Except i do tris and shoulders. But do dips for chest and tri day. I do close grip as well for tri's.

Thx for the input yall. I guess i'll just stick to what im doing i guess. I want to get my dumbell bench up. But dont want to give up barbell benching.

Mike tyson had a dope physique. I`m tryna get to a build where people wanna ask for my autograph because I look like a pro athlete.
a lot of people think im a D1 collegiate basketball star or trackstar and im not ripped, i dont even really take my shirt off ever, its more of a look than your actual physique bro, ive never played a varsity sport in my life, just always played with my friends (who are mostly athletic and have played at a collegiate level)

i would actually want to be more ripped than he is, i have a feeling hes flexing his abs to the max and he is shiny, under normal conditions hes probably not that impressive, he has more of a muscular-strong physique
No homo but my dream physique is Adrian Peterson.

My ideal physique and most similar is Cristiano Ronaldo due to not having extra muscles genes from my family. Andddddd I don't wanna go on a epic bulk because Im fine with a lean, skinny but muscular body.

i would actually want to be more ripped than he is, i have a feeling hes flexing his abs to the max and he is shiny, under normal conditions hes probably not that impressive, he has more of a muscular-strong physique

My ideal physique and most similar is Cristiano Ronaldo due to not having extra muscles genes from my family. Andddddd I don't wanna go on a epic bulk because Im fine with a lean, skinny but muscular body.

yeah but thats from a couple seasons ago, he'd def. more ripped now imo.

Just had the worst workout ive had in 2 years of lifting consistantly. Doing chest and literally felt like I was gonna puke. Not the puke where I was going so hard lifting that puke, but the I feel sick...is it something I ate? sick. smh Literally felt fine one min, then boom. Just had to walk away. Good thing all I had left to do was cable chest flys but still, i HATE leaving a workout not fully complete.

gonna get back at it tomorrow & as i type this i feel normal again. >:

yeah but thats from a couple seasons ago, he'd def. more ripped now imo.It that picture, it looks like his chest isn't even THAT developed. It could be the angle but it's pretty meh

Just had the worst workout ive had in 2 years of lifting consistantly. Doing chest and literally felt like I was gonna puke. Not the puke where I was going so hard lifting that puke, but the I feel sick...is it something I ate? sick. smh Literally felt fine one min, then boom. Just had to walk away. Good thing all I had left to do was cable chest flys but still, i HATE leaving a workout not fully complete.

gonna get back at it tomorrow & as i type this i feel normal again. >:

info on the ice cream maker :nerd:

Cuisinart ICE-21

My third time using it...def will get more mileage heading into these warmer SoCal months :lol:

Too much on my mind...been up since 215 after not falling asleep til 1am.

Gonna make this 8am 30m HiiT my ***** and hopeful for a sleep afterward

Last edited:
Honestly? No idea how I came up with it, I just knew I had em freezing, and wanted to try it. Don't think I've seen youtube vids with SP :lol:

Just wanted to have something cold Post HiiT, if you're familiar with Peruvian food or desserts, IMO it was as close to tasting lúcuma ice cream as I've had at home without paying an arm and a leg for a single scoop haha

Yesterday I made a shake with trutein CPB, tasted great but looked like what you leave in a toilet 0]
How much was the ice cream machine man?

How are you going to put on muscle while in a caloric deficit? If you're cutting, keep the rep ranges lower off. I don't see the point of lifting 6 times a week in general, especially when cutting.

Total of 23lbs lost. Retiring some jeans and tees. CLOTHES SHOPPING !!!

Question: I'm starting to notice stretch marks more visibly on my biceps, I mean there's noticeable growth but these little wormy things are making feel a little self conscious . What do you guys use for stretch marks? I've been told to invest in some coco butter or even some Shea butter, but I'm not sure if it will even work.

Thanks in advance,

I got stretch marks from lifting in hs. The more filled out they became the less I cared. So get more diesel arms I guess. I do plan on getting some tats over the area though.

Back
Top Bottom