STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah AP is my preferred built. Crazy thing is i'm only about a focused, determined 120 days away.
You're 120 days away from having the physique of Adrian Peterson? No offense, I find that somewhat hard to believe.

Watching Forks over Knives....
Is it streaming on Netflix yet?

Smashed legs earlier.

1 Mile HIIT on treadmill
5 sets of squats super setting with 30 pound db's lunges (5 sets)
3 heavy sets of leg press (12-16 reps)
3 sets of calf press on leg press machine (25-40 reps)
1 mile of HIIT to finish off. My legs felt like jello but this chick ive started working out with at the gym was running next to me so I had to man up and act tough haha
Any reason why you're doing HIIT prior to squatting?

I didn't start working out this year you know. This is years of (slack) refining, if I ever maintained focus and had the time I'd be there already. Of course it's on the surface, not an exact duplicate and the strength and conditioning is waaaay off. But I can see it.

Aight maybe 240 after reevalutation.

Last edited:
Yeah AP is my preferred built. Crazy thing is i'm only about a focused, determined 120 days away.
You're 120 days away from having the physique of Adrian Peterson? No offense, I find that somewhat hard to believe.

Watching Forks over Knives....
Is it streaming on Netflix yet?

Smashed legs earlier.

1 Mile HIIT on treadmill
5 sets of squats super setting with 30 pound db's lunges (5 sets)
3 heavy sets of leg press (12-16 reps)
3 sets of calf press on leg press machine (25-40 reps)
1 mile of HIIT to finish off. My legs felt like jello but this chick ive started working out with at the gym was running next to me so I had to man up and act tough haha
Any reason why you're doing HIIT prior to squatting?

I wouldn't call it HIIT, I didnt mean to put that there as i only did hiit after legs, but I ran at 10 mph on the treadmill for a bit cardio and warmup. Why something wrong with doing hiit before legs?

After striking out on 88s AGAIN, I hit the gym this morning to work out some frustration.

Never been on a sat morning before, it was like the club for old people in there

I wouldn't call it HIIT, I didnt mean to put that there as i only did hiit after legs, but I ran at 10 mph on the treadmill for a bit cardio and warmup. Why something wrong with doing hiit before legs?

You'll lose energy needed for your lifts.

You'll lose energy needed for your lifts.

Ehh, I had pretty good energy, took a 4-5 minute break before I hit the squats and felt pretty good. Was a little winded but hey, I love working up a sweat

at least with a medium body and medium wrists you;re proportionate. you get that big body and little wrists/hands gotcha arms looking like baseball bats lol
:lol:

Yep. I go straight raw. :lol:

I'm fine with my strength, it will continue to progress. I don't need to be Mark Henry strong.

Should I cop the fit bit flex or you guys think activity trackers are a waste? The flex got the better reviews out if the jawbone up and Nike fuel
Waste of bread. Protein money. Not that you're at a shortage fam lol.

Yep.

Forks over knives streams on Netflix now. Not sure how I feel, you can turn any documentary to your side but I've always felt that we need more plant based foods in our diets but not to the point of completely cutting out meats.

alright fam, summer is here and I need a new workout routine...

$50 via paypal for who can hook me up with the most solid program...

currently I am 6'3" 185lbs (was 230lbs a year ago... cut down all my body fat from juicing and IF diet)... want to keep my solid frame, fat low, maybe get up to 195/200 max.

equipment I have at home (work gym is closed and basketball is closed too): powerblock adjustable dumb bells, adjustable bench, TRX straps, ab ball, medicine ball, super steep hill that I live on.

current routine:
m - chest and triceps - incline bench, flat dumbells, flies, push ups, tri extensions, dips, raises
tue - basketball cardio
wed - back or legs - lat pull downs, pull ups, dumb bells, dead lifts, squats, lunges
thu - basketball cardio
fri - shoulders and biceps - front raise, side raise, shoulder press, shrugs, curls incline, hammer curl, curls
sat - abs

supps I have and take: craze pre workout, BCAA intra-workout, Phase 8 protein with creatine post workout, fish oil and calcium pills, and I blend organic fruits/veggies daily for 32oz worth of drink

add BCAA's to fill the hunger pains, and add organic fruits/veggies blended for a meal and your body fat will be ghost
smokin.gif
Already on it son 
pimp.gif

I'm fine with my strength, it will continue to progress. I don't need to be Mark Henry strong.

lol Idk why I just wanted one to use with the Wifi Scale they make but that would be a waste of 230.

Oh yea bros 10 months in the Game down from a sz 46 to a sz 34.

lol Idk why I just wanted one to use with the Wifi Scale they make but that would be a waste of 230.

Oh yea bros 10 months in the Game down from a sz 46 to a sz 34.

Holy smokes...good freaking job my dude :smokin

I didn't start working out this year you know. This is years of (slack) refining, if I ever maintained focus and had the time I'd be there already. Of course it's on the surface, not an exact duplicate and the strength and conditioning is waaaay off. But I can see it.

Aight maybe 240 after reevalutation.
With that caveat, your statement makes a lot more sense

Good stuff Luck.

Bday weekend. (Bday is Monday). Once Tuesday hits...I'm getting back on it big time. Still gonna train tomorrow and Monday AM.

Tuesday AM the diet will be on point. Time to get these abs to pop.

add BCAA's to fill the hunger pains, and add organic fruits/veggies blended for a meal and your body fat will be ghost :smokin

Want to start up IF and I'm fine with working out on a fasted stomach. My only problem is post workout. If my window is 8 hours, and I workout say 10AM, is it all right if I don't have my meal or protein shake until about 1ish?

I'm probably thinking too much about it, but usually I'll just sip on some BCAA throughout my workout and after the workouts with nothing post workout til I break my fast.

Lol my dude Lucky is about to be a lil fella! Looking great man. I'm happy for you. Whatever you're doing, and however you're doing it, it's working. Cheers

Want to start up IF and I'm fine with working out on a fasted stomach. My only problem is post workout. If my window is 8 hours, and I workout say 10AM, is it all right if I don't have my meal or protein shake until about 1ish?

I'm probably thinking too much about it, but usually I'll just sip on some BCAA throughout my workout and after the workouts with nothing post workout til I break my fast.

It's fine.

I used to do my usual 5am routine and wouldn't start my window til 130 the earliest.

Back
Top Bottom