STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Did 100 tire(600 lbs) flips in 18 mins. My lower back is on [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Lifting without straps and gloves helps as well.
Except this holds you back from lifting the most weight possible and therefore getting as strong as you can. Pick your poison I suppose, but id rather have a strong body and smaller wrists than a medium body Nd medium wrists.

at least with a medium body and medium wrists you;re proportionate. you get that big body and little wrists/hands gotcha arms looking like baseball bats lol

+

+

=

half day at work today, team went out for lunch got home round 2 took a 2 hour itis nap and feel crazy sleepy still lol, gonna drink a sample of NO Explode I have then hit the gym.

Smashed legs earlier.

1 Mile HIIT on treadmill
5 sets of squats super setting with 30 pound db's lunges (5 sets)
3 heavy sets of leg press (12-16 reps)
3 sets of calf press on leg press machine (25-40 reps)
1 mile of HIIT to finish off. My legs felt like jello but this chick ive started working out with at the gym was running next to me so I had to man up and act tough haha

Quick question for y'all, is it bad to do one of each workout everyday. Say I work on my bicep, triceps and legs on that day. Then the next day I work on back n legs ?

Mike tyson had a dope physique. I`m tryna get to a build where people wanna ask for my autograph because I look like a pro athlete.

No homo but my dream physique is Adrian Peterson.

My ideal physique and most similar is Cristiano Ronaldo due to not having extra muscles genes from my family. Andddddd I don't wanna go on a epic bulk because Im fine with a lean, skinny but muscular body.

My ideal physique and most similar is Cristiano Ronaldo due to not having extra muscles genes from my family. Andddddd I don't wanna go on a epic bulk because Im fine with a lean, skinny but muscular body.
Dont fret, bro. I wish I looked like T.O. all homo 
laugh.gif

My ideal is Dolph Ziggler. Dude is very lean with a nice wide back. I want last that you can see from the front.

Ryan gosling also has a nice one as well. The opening scene in the place beyond the pines...sheesh

Yeah AP is my preferred built. Crazy thing is i'm only about a focused, determined 120 days away.

Should I cop the fit bit flex or you guys think activity trackers are a waste? The flex got the better reviews out if the jawbone up and Nike fuel

Back
Top Bottom